The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2022, 02:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
SYT, Pre MILF And MILF

SYT at early 20, juicy and chio with lots of baby fat and tight skin texture. Something like GEM when she is 22.

When she turns 30, becomes Pre MILF liao. No more baby fats, not so juicy but still chio.

MILF like Coco at the age of 40 still very fuckable as she maintain her body very well.

That's why special service provide by SYT, Pre MILF and MILF are the same - provided they maintain their bodies at the top level. For those who only know how to eat, sleep and fuck, we should boycott so as to makes our money spent worth.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-05-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SYT, Pre MILF And MILF

Bro, I guess very hard to find pretty and hot body figure Milf like Coco, over here.😔
Old 23-05-2022, 05:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, I guess very hard to find pretty and hot body figure Milf like Coco, over here.😔
Why not, last time before covid at Lido Palace I saw a mummy was this standard. But need to spend a bomb in order to screw her. So never try.

Might as well go back to my Anna, Summer, Selina, Dion, Baby etc better. Pre MILF still the best for me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
milken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

.......error

Last edited by milken; 24-05-2022 at 06:46 PM. Reason: err
Old 23-05-2022, 09:10 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by milken View Post
Sandy Lam @56+
I think spa dun have so old one. Cannot make it.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-05-2022, 07:01 PM
日本のポルノ王

Charlene Choi will reach 40 by end of this year. Still looks like a SYT.

Summer looks like her, but at late 20 still cannot match her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-05-2022, 07:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Wow, so many MILF. Average age of 40.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-05-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

40+ category is called what? Cougar? I like this cat 40-45, like fine wine. Late 40 everything start to sag leaw. Once remove bra, no support, quite obvious.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Once the milf remove makeup all the wrinkles come out already. Young tight juicy syt still the best. But to some bros women have no expiry date, won’t chao sng Depends whether you are in the “best before” or “better after” camp ba.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:57 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
40+ category is called what? Cougar? I like this cat 40-45, like fine wine. Late 40 everything start to sag leaw. Once remove bra, no support, quite obvious.
Actually lady at age from late 30 to late 40 classified as MILF.

After 50 we should call them as GILF = Grandmother I Like To Fuck.

Also not all women look lousy when they are reaching 50. Just look at this one.

Wow, 林志玲 is still so chio.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-05-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

On this thread just to share about a MILF I recently encountered in a new spa called Hito Iki Wellness and Spa. You can search for it and it's in a nice quiet corner of a mature housing estate near Keppel. A well known Peranakan restaurant is also there at the other end of the block.

The spa is new and has 2 floors with 2 proper large shower rooms on each floor. The individual rooms are simple and tastefully done, maybe better than Empire. For sure the shower rooms are better and though common, they are not along some open corridor. It's quite discreet as alluded to anyway.

There are no SYTs there but the lady boss at the counter is Yuki, quite a chio MILF. The one I tried is a Taiwanese MILF called Lisa. She reminds me of Anna if you know what I mean, comparable and close enough. Very teh voice and sort of petite. I heard Yuki can also massage.

For Lisa, she has good proper massage skills I must say. She does JG too with sensuals. For other things, you can discover for yourself if you appreciate MILF looks and style at a different level.

I think Lisa was one of those mentioned last year when she was at Relax Spa. She was recommended to me long time back by another Sr bro.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:50 PM
日本のポルノ王

Talk about GILF, I kenna one and that is a nightmare.

Once I went to this spa call Harxxny Spa at Sembawang. Kenna hard sell of the P massage there, so entertain once and say OK lah.

KNN sent in a GILF, about 55 years old. Really pissed me off. Boycotted that spa and never go back again.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

MILF like Coco at the age of 40 still very fuckable as she maintain her body very well.

That's why special service provide by SYT, Pre MILF and MILF are the same - provided they maintain their bodies at the top level. For those who only know how to eat, sleep and fuck, we should boycott so as to makes our money spent worth. [/QUOTE]

Coco power la !! Milfs are always the best
Old 26-05-2022, 12:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

At 37, Jane Zhang still so chio. Look at her long legs makes me think of Dion.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 26-05-2022 at 01:02 PM.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Talk about GILF, I kenna one and that is a nightmare.

Once I went to this spa call Harxxny Spa at Sembawang. Kenna hard sell of the P massage there, so entertain once and say OK lah.

KNN sent in a GILF, about 55 years old. Really pissed me off. Boycotted that spa and never go back again.
The name of the shop does suggest it won't get you excited
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1