The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidsonC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Hotel that don't require checking-in?

Hey bros, good morning.

Is there any hotel hor that don't require check in ar?

I manage to get this model's contact and we nego nego till she willing to boink with me. But problem is she don't want any hotel that require check-in cos' she scared leaving her details now and kanna traced (don't know what that means).

She is 19, not underage or what. I tell her check-in nothing to scare of but she die die want hotels that don't require check-in. Car sex also don't want. She don't want come my home also nb.

Any suggestion, bro? Please? Which hotel no need check in?
Old 07-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 19
AL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant futureAL_boy has a brilliant future
Re: Any Hotel that don't require checking-in?

You can try love hotel at golden mile.

Can share contact of this model after you bonk her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonC View Post
Hey bros, good morning.

I manage to get this model's contact and we nego nego till she willing to boink with me. But problem is she don't want any hotel that require check-in cos' she scared leaving her details now and kanna traced (don't know what that means).

She is 19, not underage or what. I tell her check-in nothing to scare of but she die die want hotels that don't require check-in. Car sex also don't want. She don't want come my home also nb.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bros, good morning.

Try the thread that requires one ID for checking in. Where on earth a hotel which does not require any ID or check in when using their hotel rooms?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidsonC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_boy View Post
You can try love hotel at golden mile.

Can share contact of this model after you bonk her?
Need to ask her for permission first though. She very insistent about her privacy. But if she don't mind, I will PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Try the thread that requires one ID for checking in. Where on earth a hotel which does not require any ID or check in when using their hotel rooms?
lol pai seh, I say wrong.. I mean, visitors who don't require checking-in. I know need to register when we book rorom.

Anyway, I was so desperate and idealess till I thought of opening chalet. lol

Thanks again, bros!
Old 07-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Aiyo, since I'm a bit free I tell you lah....go and book those last minute deals around CBD area or near town 3 to 4 stars hotel, which will cost you about $200nett or less.

Check in yourself, collect key card and wait for her at the lobby. Then both of you go up room lah!

Btw, some of these hotels do not require keycard for lifts, so please book more hotel rooms next time and you be the lau jiao hotel booker in here..lol.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Then you can come in here and start giving advice on booking hotels liao

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 07-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Worst come to worst, most 4-5 stars hotels in town area do not need 2 ICs for checking in. But, of course, they are much more expensive lah.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 10-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

has anyone considered the obvious answer?

check in yourself - text her room number - meet her lobby and go up with or without her
if hotel security is so free to observe every room how many pax go in and out and verify against registered guest ID then die lah.....

how else do you think photographer organise room for shoot???? every photog have to pay room charge is it?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 11-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

who tried the golden mile love hotel ?

conducive environment ?
Old 11-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

is she just teasing you for fun?
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 11-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Onzo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hey bros, good morning.

Faster get a hotel, before she don't want to bonk with you! Give me her contact if you still cannot find a hotel!
Old 12-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
is she just teasing you for fun?
no prob.. I will tease u if u forget to return upz..
Old 12-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14620 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

If she's a model and should be pretty enuf and most important FOC I think you won't mind paying more for a better quality hotel for $300++
Old 12-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kongkek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Aiyo, since I'm a bit free I tell you lah....go and book those last minute deals around CBD area or near town 3 to 4 stars hotel, which will cost you about $200nett or less.

Check in yourself, collect key card and wait for her at the lobby. Then both of you go up room lah!

Btw, some of these hotels do not require keycard for lifts, so please book more hotel rooms next time and you be the lau jiao hotel booker in here..lol.
Good advice. Or ask for two key cards then pass one to the girl before hand also possible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1