The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
LauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How I bedded my SIL or vice versa?

"Quote'
Mine happens almost4 years ago. Went Bangkok with my ex-wife, her sister and hubby.

Went into a massage shop (near to Bangkok City Hotel), presumably clean. Ex-wife and her sister's hubby opted for foot massage in a room. Me and my sister-in-law opted for Thai massage (2 hour), so 2 of us was guided into another room. We then changed into the massage attire, which was rather conservative - those thai pajamas that covered your whole body one. But my SIL went braless and the aircon was cold. Keep talking to her and staring at her pointed nipples while waiting for our gals to come in.

2 gals came in, one for my SIL, another do me. My gal keep carassing my didi whenever my SIL not looking at my direction. Sometimes will use her body to block my SIL view or discreetly use her elbow or feet to tease my didi. After the continous teasing for an hour plus, cant tahan anymore. ACt blur told my SIL I need to go toilet and got my gal to show me the direction to the toilet. Instead went to the next empty room. Had a great fuck there cos the room is less than 1 minute walk to my ex-wife and SIL's room. Also had to cover the thai gal's mouth all the way. Exploded within minutes cos too exciting.
That was also the day when I first fucked my SIL, but its another story...

"Unquote"

Hi Bros,

I was contributing my above experience in another thread when a kind bro up my points requesting for the SIL story. As such, felt obligated to contribute the stroy in a new thread so as not to hyjack the threadstarter elsewhere.

However, please forgive me if you do not like my following encounters or if you find that some of the facts are contradicting. I have to protect certain identities as it involved my ex-wife and her family. As such the encounters can only be 80% true the most. Names, places, time zones are definitely fake.
Please do not zap me for it

Here it goes..... SIL is 5 years my senior. I got married young. All this while I always find that SIL has a CFM look and her body is my favourite. About 1.6m2, 40kg long straight hair, 32B cup.

Every weekend we will meet at my in-law house in Bendemer. We will either eat in or eat out or go KTV singing. In laws, 2 brother in laws and thier wives, SIL and her hubby and my ex-wife and myself.

Whenever we were in gatherings, I was the one who was always very quiet, probably too tired from work or fucking FLs . But my eyes were always busy. SIL always either attend the family gathering in ultra-short shorts or tight fitting silky pants. I love it when she comes in tight pants cos either a G-string or a T-back will always come in as a package. I have a fetish over these clothings. There were so many times that she caught me staring at her pointed, rounded ass. The first few times I was dead worried that she told my ex-wife about it, but she didn't.

The first few years of my marriage I was restricted to staring at her g-string. There was few occassions that I caught her bending down without moving her legs to play with my nieces and nephews.

Let me just bring out one occassion when I really controlled myself just by looking at her pants. Again she was bending down playing with the kids. With her stretched pants i could clearly see the outline of her g-string. Guys ... jus imagine... white pants with red G! How the fuck on earth my nose dun bleed. The rest of the adults are glued to the TV watching the show ' Gan gan zuo ge kaixin ren". I was watching channel 5 at the 2nd hall with the kids and SIL. There was a small coffee table in front of me. SIL will take every opportunity to take fruits on the table for the kids, of cos bending down. My eyes seem to be watching TV but u guys know we can peep nehneh and watch TV concurrently. Its a black spageti wif red bra. No matter how hard I peep, I can't locate the nipple. Guess the bra is too tight for her. lol.

There was a breakthrough though. By the 4th time she came by the low coffee table to get fruits for the kids, I stared at her cleverage again. "Beng, what are you looking at?". Knnccb i though I sure die liao. I was an idoit by answering 'nothing'. She kept quiet but smiled at me. Then she went on and carried on playing with the kids in the room. However from then on, she kept taking occassional glimse at me and gave me that 'I know wad you are doing' look. To my pleasant surprise, she still keep bending down in front of me , either showing off her bra or the outline of her RED G string. Throughout the session I dunno wtf is on TV but was dreaming of bedding her.

We went on like this for at least another year before another opportunity arise when the family went to 'tea-lover LTV' in chinatown to celebrate one of the brothers brithday.

SIL dressing is the same, grey tight pants and yellow spageti. Dad and Mum in law went home early about 10 plus. Left 4 couples. Drinking was heavy that night. Almost all was drunk. SIL hubby had an urgent call, rushed to hospital, can see SIL not too happy about it. My 2 bro in laws and their wives also went home liao cos to take care of kids (dunno htf they left cos they were already high on alcohol, but who cares)

Before SIL hubby left, he told me to send his wife back if I dun mind. Of cos I said ok. So the room was left with me, ex-wife and SIL. My wife was lying down on the sofa like a dead pig. SIL was seated beside me. Our laps were glued to each other though there were so much space in the room now that most pple gone. We carry on singing. I sang a few songs that I know so well that I dun have to look at the KTV screen can also sing. When I sang I looked into her eys. Then followed by holding her hands, using my finger to slowly carass her palm and wrist. She didnt resist!!! She probably thought that I was just accompaning her. I noticed that when I moved my fingers around her palm and wrist and later moved up to her elbow, she trembled a bit but never move her hands away. Her eyes was also a bit red and blur when i looked into her eyes, probably too much drink liao. Our face was so closed to each other that I could smell her breathing. I swear she has the best smell for her breathing on earth! I told her I liked the breath, told her to breath out more while i inhaled deeply... and she did it for me a few times! Somemore, her lips was also half parted...... as if to invite me to tongue her.. My didi is already arching like siao but my wife is just beside, though kooning.

I was thinking... shall i or shall i not..... kiss? My ex-wife is also in the room leh...how?

I did something that I thought was smart. With my hand still holding on to her, I slowly stand up and invited her for a slow dance when I sang. With zero resistance she stood up but didnt start hugging me. I just let her stood up, took a step back and started singin the nex song. Slowly, looking into her eyes i moved to her in slow motion. First time I held her waist with my right hand.... slowly pulled her body closed to me but no body contact yet. Can sensed that she was trembling and dunno wad to do. Her breathing was fast and short by now. Next step was to pull her closer till both our stomach were glued to each other's.

By the song ended, her arms were already hugging my waist. Mr right hand was massaging the back of her neck. In between I used my fingertip to carass her neck and the area around her ear. Every stroke would bring a tremble from her. We carried on like tat for 2 more songs ended up her head was buried into my chest, her nehneh pushed against my body and my hardon against her stomach. It was heaven to me.

Guys gtg. will update you guys what happened when I sang the next song to her. Cheers!
Old 06-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of
Re: How I bedded my SIL or vice versa?

Great story..hope to hear more from you..cheer
Old 06-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
mimas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermimas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermimas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah bro LauHBeng, steady leh, more more more...
Old 07-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

LauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue...

As i could feel that she was pulling me to her body tighter and tighter, i decided to sing the next song without the mic. I carefully place the mic back to the table so as not to wake my ex-wife (who was kooning like a dead pig on the sofa in the room). Next thing I did was to pull SIL to the door while SIL was still holding tight at my waist, dim the lights till its almost complete darkness. Only light in the room was from the TV. Then I start to sing without the mic. My lips was almost touching her ears. As expected her breathing quikened.

hehehe based on my experience tackling nite-club gals I know this method sure can tease SIL tolok tolok. While I was singing into her ears, I ensured that my tongue had no chance in touching her ear nor her neck. Instead, I kept blowing air around her ear on an irregular basis. Every of my blow resulted in SIL trembling and squeezing my body tighter. Then she would release the hug abit, but would squeeze my body tighter again when the next blow came... The feeling of her breast pushing against my body and my didi pressing against hers really waste alot of my pre-cum.

My both hands didnt idle too. I was carassing her face , neck and the other ear all the while. By now the song ended. When another song came, i almost stopped singing. The singing was replaced by my nose sniffing her neck, her ears but I endured using my tongue at any time.

"Beng I think we should ... should... stop....ah...."

"U dun like it? Dun worry I just wanna smell u"

"But Beng.....Beng.... ahh... ..."

"U know that I have been watching u all these years?"

"yes.. I enjoy U staring at me... but we should stop.."

Knn she was telling me to stop but at the same time she countered the attack byy giving me a catbath on my neck. When her tongue came to my ears I almost wanted to drag her to the next room and rape her. At the same time I could feel that she was using her body to grind at my hardon! Hosay liao...Guess what?

Knock Knock Knock, "Minster we are closing for the day"

Wah paing, I had not even used my tongue yet! I had not even touched any of her breast or cb yet!

SIL took the chance to pull away from me, panting. She went straight to my kooning wife and woke her up. Both of us brought my wife to my car. SIL declined our offer to send her back home. Instead she jumped onto a cab and left.

After that incident, we acted as if nothing happened and never talked about it. However the peeping and the staring still went on for a while.

There was a few times when we passed each other in the kitchen of my in law place, our body brushed against each other on purpose and it seemed to me that SIL was enjoying it.

Another breakthrough came when I accidentally bumped into SIL in..... Dynasty at PleasureDoom! SIL was with her boss entertaining their clients and I was there with a few colleagues. It happened that my buddies and her clients were common friends so we joined to get a bigger room.

Things were ok until we finished the 4th bottle (only about 6 of us). of cos i didnt sit with the TKBs cos my SIL there. One of her client became abit aggresive and started to place his hands on my SIL shoulder. SIL took the opportunity to come sit beside for protection.

"Beng, help help.. That client siao one... keep asking me go out with him'

"Hehe dun worry I wont let your hubby know"

"Beng u siao arh? I complain to my sis u come chiong"

"okok we keep secret for me, I make sure today u safe from your client ok?"

"Beng I know u are the man! Put your hands over my shoulder quick"

She adjusted herself and pressed her body to the side of my chest. Wah office attire and from my angle can see her 32B cleverage! Somemore my chest could feel her breast pressed against me.. Didi of cos mara-kita again. Her hand was rested on my inner thigh..... When we talked her finger was rubbing my inner thigh in circular motion. Of cos my hand which was huggin her also didnt rest.... from rubbing her back.. to her neck... to her back.. along the way could feel her bra. Occasionally I let my hand rest on the outline of her G-string and use a finger to tickle the bone between her waist and leg. Both of us acted as if nothing happen and just enjoyed the feeling. Her client kept pushing liquor to her and I helped her to take most of it. Could see that she was very appreciative.

By 12, her boss and client decided to go GL, so left SIL and a few of my buddies still in the KTV singing and playing dice. The atmosphere was more relaxed by then. However, we kept our hugged position and non of us wished to let go of one another.

"Thanks leh Beng"

"Wah lau dun say nia leh. Whats my rewards?"

"U say lor"

"I want to smell your breath again"

Without a word, she brought her nose to mine, closed her eyes, deep inhale and slowly breathe out. I was enjoying her breath while my didi was arching like mad. Her lips was so so so closed to mine....

Bros, to be continued
Old 07-11-2005, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

bro LauHBeng, come back fast fast!! keep up the good wk!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 07-11-2005, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah... LauHbeng, realli fantastic story-teller you... macham like drama serial.... keep it coming man!!
Old 07-11-2005, 03:09 AM
Samster

Hi bros,

My apologies if my encounter is too descriptive or too long for your likings. May I appeal to those bros who find that my contribution is too lengthy please dun zap me for it.

I was zap being too 'lame' for the long story. But I am just making contributions to this forum. I don't think I have ever begged for points.

Please tell me to stop the contribution if you really dun like it. Its better by telling me than just zap me like that when I am innocently contributing out of goodwill.

Once again, my apologies if this contribution is not up to your liking. I'll stop then. Cheers
Old 07-11-2005, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
ben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good one bro beng. pls continue leh...
Old 07-11-2005, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauHBeng
Once again, my apologies if this contribution is not up to your liking. I'll stop then. Cheers
Beng! why u so naughty one. keep staring at your sil cleavage. he he. then leave her when she is wet and horny for your dick.

u be good now continue with story or she wont bretahe hot and cold air on your didi. mor more more.

happy cheoing
Old 07-11-2005, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story. keep it going. my didi is half way there already...
Old 07-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

It's not too "lame" bro...keep it long and sexy pls...
Old 07-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

Will be monitoring and waitingh for further developments... keep it up bro

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 07-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice ha ha. this ring back to my lusting of my cousin wife. has 2 son but still hot hot hot.. during last year hse warming, they were here and boi oh boi, shes wearing a thong underneath. i cannot concentrate on my MJ game and lost a bit......
Old 07-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
zzz^^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, after reading the FRs here, really made me recalled the encounters i had wif my ex-clients.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Story is definetly not lame. Pretty shiok actually

KNN...I have 5 SIL myself and have often found myself unconciously looking down their blouses or catching them in erm...compromising chao keng positions. Hee Hee...I damn tee ko man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1