The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
19yo pretty korea mixed english gal with pics

Hi bros, recently was introduced by my fren on tis gal. and she agreed to let me post here to help her get more customers. below r the ratings & dmg. she do housecall too.

name: chelsea
looks: 9/10 (one man's meat is another man's poison)
body: 9/10
frenching: 8/10 (she said she dun really like to french, all depends on chemistry)
bj/bbbj: 8/10 (she allows cof & cob, but NO CIM)
fj: 9/10 (love the way she scream & keep asking for more)

dmg: $150/1 shot/1 hrs, $200/2 shots/1.5 hrs

you can request for tarma session tgt with her another fren(an eurasian) too. price will be $300/1 shot/1hrs & $400/2 shots/1.5 hrs.

take note, i'm not her OKT, i'm just trying to help her post here so tat she can earn more money. anything regarding e prices pls nego wif her, but she's is v firmed with e prices above. bros who had shared contacts wif me will get 1st priority.

FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 05-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 17
MoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant future
Re: 19yo pretty korea mixed english gal with pics

Looks like a GEM, TS ctc pls ...thanks in advance

★★★★★ MoneyTalksss™ ★★★★★

好 的 老 师 带 你 上 天 堂 , 坏 的 带 你 上套 房.

Poor SG 19 yo Pretty Girl "Sell" Herself Online To Help Mum

Sex in Sentosa Cable Car

20 yo Poly Girl Shila Who Openly Blog About Her Sex Life

Old 05-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Any pics of chelsea's eurasian friend?
Old 05-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
val1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
I m interested. Can pm me her contact please?
Thanks in advance.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyTalksss View Post
Looks like a GEM, TS ctc pls ...thanks in advance
Hi MoneyTalksss bro, had pm-ed u!
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 05-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joris View Post
Any pics of chelsea's eurasian friend?
Hi bro, i do not have her fren's pic. as i was only told by her she have a eurasian fren who can do tarma wif her.

by e way bros, Chelsea doesn't do anal.. thanks.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 19
terrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
Hi bros, recently was introduced by my fren on tis gal. and she agreed to let me post here to help her get more customers. below r the ratings & dmg. she do housecall too.

looks: 9/10 (one man's meat is another man's poison)
body: 9/10
frenching: 8/10 (she said she dun really like to french, all depends on chemistry)
bj/bbbj: 8/10 (she allows cof & cob, but NO CIM)
fj: 9/10 (love the way she scream & keep asking for more)

dmg: $150/1 shot/1 hrs, $200/2 shots/1.5 hrs

you can request for tarma session tgt with her another fren(an eurasian) too. price will be $300/1 shot/1hrs & $400/2 shots/1.5 hrs.

take note, i'm not her OKT, i'm just trying to help her post here so tat she can earn more money. anything regarding e prices pls nego wif her, but she's is v firmed with e prices above. bros who had shared contacts wif me will get 1st priority.

this gal she got post at (laksa)
Old 05-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Bro send Contact Pls... I wanna try this gal right now!!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fossil88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
got the number from laksa forum. The picture is the same. I have not try the korea mix, but i try her room mate. Her room mate is not eurasian but a philippine.

Her service is good but maybe dun worth so much for a philippines.

The number given is more likely a agent number.

Take note. Thanks.

Hi Guys I am on my own-Korean Mixed 19yo - Laksa
19yo Korean Mixed - w4m
Old 05-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossil88 View Post
Hi,
got the number from laksa forum. The picture is the same. I have not try the korea mix, but i try her room mate. Her room mate is not eurasian but a philippine.

Her service is good but maybe dun worth so much for a philippines.

The number given is more likely a agent number.

Take note. Thanks.

Hi Guys I am on my own-Korean Mixed 19yo - Laksa
19yo Korean Mixed - w4m
i was intro to her by my fren. i didn't know she had posted herself on other forums. she told me to help her intro more customers, so i tot of posting here as i'm have been a member of sbf for quite sometimes.

bros who had tried her b4 previously might wanna share ur experiences to other bros here.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
waterboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for FR
Old 06-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

tHanks for the contact bro.. had made an appt with her tmr. Wait for my Fr and see if she's really tat good..
Old 06-01-2010, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jacksparrow248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
I m interested. Can pm me her contact please?
Thanks in advance bro.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xaiverviii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st ting i wish to declare,i dun wish to spoil anybody's business or wat here, but can we @ least have abit of honesty here.

For the positive aspect
1st, i must comment tt the Fj is passable, nothing to shout abt(if u guys have tried gucci fr dynasty model,dun expect tt kinda service).if u ask me, there it is abt 5/10 at most(mayb she still need some training to upgrade her level)

BBBJ:totally not applicable as she doesnt do it.only with helmet but suction power still there so ok la(5.5/10)

Boobs: lotsa pushup fr the bra,@ most an A-Bcup(small B if it is even a B)

her looks are pleasant

SFX:soft, gf type(no screaming or shouting tt will cause the roof to come down).

now for the

Negative aspect

bro mightyys, if u r an OKT jus admit u r, y post online saying u r not nden give me a no tt is supposing the no. of an "agent"

nex,if u reali arent her okt,den either ur standards are reali low for a gal,or u neva F a gal b4,tt's y give so hi n unrealistic pts and scorings(Rmb,most of the fellow bros here are exp old bird tis kind of standard wun pass us).

but if u r the okt, i can understand, it is all abt selling tactics, like when buy car,b4 pay, saleman promise everything,subaru ts can say until like WRX STI no diff buy after pymt, and ownership,den can tel the diff bet TS n WRX STI.

nex, u claim her to be mixed, korean+eng..i tink tt is total BS, mix how can a korea+eng=fair pinoy color?even if reali can(quite impossible i feel), cannot b accent also is pinoy rite..i hav known sufficent no. of international frens to justify to this claim(i happen to travel alot on business trips).So bros out there n bro mightyys,if u guys dunno how koreas or ang mo look like, got c bro Adams AppLe gals, n u will understand wat i meant by no matter how i mix i still cant get the fair pinoy color(i m not promoting bro Adams AppLe).

but as i said, if u are the okt(whch i tink u are),by marketing her in this manner, u can easily change her pricing category(so i dun reali blame u but still, i m pissed as i feel cheated.Like paying for SQ flight price but ended up on tiger airways.

last ting,is it ethical of her to want a taxi fee??so far in my exp, she is the 1st.n i do hav quite an exp.

Summary:

looks: 9/10 (one man's meat is another man's poison) bro mightyys is a veri generous man with his scoring or mayb juz marketing tactics

body: 9/10 definately untrue,got quite abit of tummy,est wasit abt 27-29(i have seen n held enuff 24s to noe wat i m holding)

frenching: 8/10 (she said she dun really like to french, all depends on chemistry)perhaps reali no chemistry.so cant comment

bj/bbbj: 8/10 (she allows cof & cob, but NO CIM)bj give n take abit,7 la,for the effort. bbbj totally not applicable.

fj: 9/10 (love the way she scream & keep asking for more)hmmm... scream?mayb pple ard all communicate by whispering n reali soft whispering. so mayb tt vol is screaming to u. as for asking for more, do u mean asking r u done?

btw, if u r reali nt her okt den it is ok to get her cell fone no. rite?

anyway, bro out ther, do try n justify whether r my claims false accusation.
mayb i m juz the type she wan to get over n done with so tt y like tt..

apoloies if i do offend any1 in anyway..
Old 06-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaiverviii;4445579
[U
Negative aspect[/U]

bro mightyys, if u r an OKT jus admit u r, y post online saying u r not nden give me a no tt is supposing the no. of an "agent"

nex,if u reali arent her okt,den either ur standards are reali low for a gal,or u neva F a gal b4,tt's y give so hi n unrealistic pts and scorings(Rmb,most of the fellow bros here are exp old bird tis kind of standard wun pass us).

but if u r the okt, i can understand, it is all abt selling tactics, like when buy car,b4 pay, saleman promise everything,subaru ts can say until like WRX STI no diff buy after pymt, and ownership,den can tel the diff bet TS n WRX STI.

nex, u claim her to be mixed, korean+eng..i tink tt is total BS, mix how can a korea+eng=fair pinoy color?even if reali can(quite impossible i feel), cannot b accent also is pinoy rite..i hav known sufficent no. of international frens to justify to this claim(i happen to travel alot on business trips).So bros out there n bro mightyys,if u guys dunno how koreas or ang mo look like, got c bro Adams AppLe gals, n u will understand wat i meant by no matter how i mix i still cant get the fair pinoy color(i m not promoting bro Adams AppLe).

but as i said, if u are the okt(whch i tink u are),by marketing her in this manner, u can easily change her pricing category(so i dun reali blame u but still, i m pissed as i feel cheated.Like paying for SQ flight price but ended up on tiger airways.

last ting,is it ethical of her to want a taxi fee??so far in my exp, she is the 1st.n i do hav quite an exp.
bro, i dunno whether u believe me or not. anyway, i'm not an OKT. the no given by my fren i didn't know it was an agent no, maybe i'm just not as alert as u to notice such thing. i just mere give e no a call, make appt and start e session.

for the ratings, i admit i might have give a too exaggerating rates. but i really did enjoy my session with her, tat is y i gave a higher rating here cos i hope she can get more customers aft me. my apologise to all the bros here for this.

as for the korean eng mixed, i was told by her tat she is one. & tat's wat my fren had told me. so i just followed wat is said to me. i'm not gd at judging ppl's nationalities either. you shud have be able to see from my signatures, all my usual FLs r mainly from china or thai. she is the 1st "korean english" mixed i ever tried.

as for the taxi fare, maybe i shud have posted on my 1st post, i actually did gave her sum money for taxi fare too. i'm sorry tat bro u had to pay for her taxi fare too.

i may not have a huge numbers of posting here, but i can definitely tell every bros here tat i'm not a OKT. I am also just here to share some FLs contacts for personal desires & enjoyments.

Last edited by mightyys; 06-01-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1