The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sex69xes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hello Samsters,

Anyone here will be making a trip to either "Bangkok, Pattaya or Chiang Mai" during the CNY period from 11 Feb to 22 Feb 2013 ?

If you are keen to meet up to explore some of the interesting places together, PM me with your contact.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Bro Rahl, stop at Huai Khwang MRT (underground subway) and you will find yourself in the heart of soapy land.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Bro Rahl, stop at Huai Khwang MRT (underground subway) and you will find yourself in the heart of soapy land.
Yup kudos to bro nookie for the directions. I finally got laid!!!!
As what one of the senior bros here mentioned before...
"If you can't find a girl u like at Nataree, please return to wherever u came from"

Rushing to meet bro nookie ~ tonight will be our big night at Pimp.

Thanks again Bro Nooks for the heads up and hook up

FR will be submitted later ~ tiring session at Nataree earlier.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
As what one of the senior bros here mentioned before...
"If you can't find a girl u like at Nataree, please return to wherever u came from"
Agree! But the problem with Nataree is the coldish water and the crappy a/c positioning always make me sick.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Thanks for the info bro...hehe.....will let u know wat happens...

Eh...jing eh boh, u still need to ask if so happening?? Got not happening wan meh when i in the mood to really party? LOL!

Bro ....cant wait lah!! When again ah...i know its in Feb...PM me...and I know, we will have GREAT FUN!!
March ra bro sentgirl going feb but i can't as i need to burn alot of leave for CNY on feb. Must bring more nice clothing this time to Party like a Rockstar!
Old 09-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

Eh...jing eh boh, u still need to ask if so happening?? Got not happening wan meh when i in the mood to really party? LOL!

!
Lolx well depends sometimes.555 don't jing eh boh leaw I miss her Mak Mak na.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
15yearsTooLate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. On my trip to BKK/Patts I was travelling alone so on a few occasions I buddy up with a stranger as my wingman. Whilst in Patts, there was a board member from another forum looking to bar hop with a partner so we made contact and met up. He is a retiree in his 60s. After an early dinner, we went bar hopping going through several in LK Metro and Walking street. Except for the small talk during dinner, I was practically non-existent to him the moment we hit the bars. He was all over the BGs and enjoying himself. But when the bills came he became deaf, dumb & blind so I ended up paying for everything all the way. Neither would he tip the girls so I had to do it. Finally I decided enough was enough as I thought this guy was taking me for a ride and our expenditure had come to almost 13,000 baht all paid by me. I called it a night. As we were walking back to his hotel, he called me and slipped 20,000 baht into my hands..... telling me he enjoyed the night's outing and thank you for showing him around and to keep the change.....LOL

So it turned out he had treated me as his guide.
This guy plays like a boss, I got close to a rich prospective client once and he did exactly the same thing. I also thought i was being chop carrot but the next day, he slipped me much more cash then I spent that night in an envelope with a simple handwritten thank you note. On top of that I clinched the deal Never counting your chickens before they hatch can mean something positive!
Old 09-01-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Bro 15yearsTooLate,

It's never too late

Last edited by Soopafly; 09-01-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Hey thanks bro, will go explore!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to this KTV name Cleridic or somthing near hawi kwang mrt well first time there and i found 2 of my FAV in sillypore..

(1) MARTELL.... THEY SERVE IT HERE

(2) CHINESE SONG... (QUITE UPDATED)

ok back to the girl part.. we went at 9pm left at 12am girl standard above average. as for playabilty not sure.. none of us raba but my girls do show signs that can raba.. 5 bottle martell total damage 20k+ will be there again soon.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
Went to this KTV name Cleridic or somthing near hawi kwang mrt well first time there and i found 2 of my FAV in sillypore..

(1) MARTELL.... THEY SERVE IT HERE

(2) CHINESE SONG... (QUITE UPDATED)

ok back to the girl part.. we went at 9pm left at 12am girl standard above average. as for playabilty not sure.. none of us raba but my girls do show signs that can raba.. 5 bottle martell total damage 20k+ will be there again soon.
Is it called Claudia club.?
If yes, I'm still a member there and will be in Bkk soon.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Hi Bro,

Saw you asking about hotels and i think i can assist.

Park Plaza Suk 18, Aetas and Aloft are all good. Best Western as well. For me In Residence and Golden Tulip Mandison offer the best deals at the moment. Your trip and hotel plans sound very familiar. Did we chat yesterday?

Ramada Encore offer tiny rooms. I would not stay there.

Tim
Thanks bro for the advice. Will check out your suggestions. Aetas has best score at trip adviser. Tempted. Although abit pricey for my budget.

It would be another guy you were chatting to. I never used the chat function.

Cheers
Old 09-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Is it called Claudia club.?
If yes, I'm still a member there and will be in Bkk soon.
Yup! thanks for point it out.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
Yup! thanks for point it out.
When will you all be going to Claudia again.? might join you all.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day 2

Superbly awesome time spent with Bro Nookie, Bro A and Bro M. My whole crew had an awesome time!!! Will update day 2's FR ASAP still having slight hangover. Day 2 was amazing today will be fantastic!!!! Thanks again bro nookie.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1