The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Can someone let me know how to distinguish between cat 40, cat 80 and cat 150 houses. Thks.
Old 20-09-2004, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

All houses look the same outside..

However, when you go inside some houses, you will see Thai girls ( wearing the number tag) sitting there waiting for customers,( you will know that these are CAT40 houses.)

And, when you go inside other houses, there are no WLs waiting for you, only one OKT inside the counter, this mean these house cater to CAT80/150 only.

CAT80/150 WLs are always on the move from one house to other, attending to clients' requests for them.

For location, please read other threads regarding CAT40 WLs, CAT 80/150.
Old 28-09-2004, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
smalldick10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can I know what happen if a Cat 80/150 girl brings me up into the room & I cum in her mouth during her blowjob. Once I cum in her mouth, is that the end of the session? Or will the girl clean me up & cap me to continue? Do I need to pay extra for that? Thanks.
Old 30-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 21
vandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldick10
Can I know what happen if a Cat 80/150 girl brings me up into the room & I cum in her mouth during her blowjob. Once I cum in her mouth, is that the end of the session? Or will the girl clean me up & cap me to continue? Do I need to pay extra for that? Thanks.
You can ask whether she allow 2 rounds? Usually most girls allow one cum but that can be neg. if time permitted and you can pay extra as tips.
Old 30-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Barney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Depends. Got 1 Cat150 told me, if you want to cum 2 times, you must tell when go into the room as the first cum will be BBBJ inside the bathroom. She told me that she is confident that she could make you cum for 2nd time.
Old 30-09-2004, 06:00 PM
antchiew

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wat is cim face?
Old 30-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Samster

Oh great!! If the girl allows me to cum twice, then I'll sure want to visit the house one day. Coz I know I can't control my cum, so never had the courage to visit a house. The other time I visited a HC, I cum within 5mins & I think the girl was surprised, damn embarrased & never went back to the HC thereafter.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Barney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once you try Cat150.....I bet you won't want to look elsewhere. Sometime I find it hard to balance. If go for Cat40, I can go three time but if on Cat150, then its only 1 time. Must save more money to cheong...but still Cat150 is worth the money.....
Old 01-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lcashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not a very smart question but can someone tell me how the reputation pt system wrks like how u up people and all?
Old 01-10-2004, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh great!! If the girl allows me to cum twice, then I'll sure want to visit the house one day. Coz I know I can't control my cum, so never had the courage to visit a house. The other time I visited a HC, I cum within 5mins & I think the girl was surprised, damn embarrased & never went back to the HC thereafter.
Relak lah brother,

Most probably u aren't very sexually experienced or very young age still?
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 03-10-2004, 02:39 AM
pre_melayu

yaya im a noob ..

neva been in the scene ..

serving NS ... damn sian .. teach me bros

totally new .. how do i go about gettin laid
Old 04-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Samster

Yep bro....you got it rite. I'm pretty young (juz completed serving) & somehow cannot control well. Even those guides asking me to think of my Maths teacher or to squeeze my dick head don't seem to hold my cum. When I cum, although it's gives a long & strong squirt, but it comes so fast after a few pumps that it makes me lose confidence to visit these WL.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If want cum 2 times try telling 1st so she will try to accomodate u better. Try masturbating 1st at home b4 going down and if that does not work, drink abit of alcohol. Oei, u if too young than better concentrate on your studies 1st, have lots of time and money when u start earning money.

Cheers
Old 17-10-2004, 10:51 PM
evol 3

Just checking, Cat 40..how do we know they used to be men?
Old 18-10-2004, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard from some brothers before that all you have to do is to look at "her" neck.. and see whether "she'' has a Adam Apple..

Real ladies dont have Adam Apple in her neck..

(I recall last time about HK movie about transsexual serial killer, this killer is a transsexual who always wear scarf around " her" neck.. Guess "her" real purpose for wearing scarf ? It is to hide her Adam Apple.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1