The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
How do you convince someone to be your FB?

i believe most of the time, the gals are coaxed to become FB and do not intend to be FB from the start. anyone wanna share their experience?

for me, quite cb but it is usually after couple of sex then declare your true marital status or attached. give them a choice whether wanna remain current status or separate. sometimes they will break, some will continue, depend on how much they want to be with u. being an FB somehow must include some feelings because it will not be commercial (if commercial is not FB, is FL. just lesser different customers)

so when feelings are involved, both must feel comfortable. ie: no risk of exposing each other to friends/ husband/wife/bf/gf etc. once this golden rule is/might be compromised, cut off immediately. Big head must take charge liao before your whole life goes haywire.

Back to the same question, any bros wanna share how they convince an FB to become one? most sex start off with thinking got future/potential to be with u. this is more of an expectation management thread haha.

await your invaluable input
Old 25-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
IwasApo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How do you convince someone to be your FB?

You don't need to convince anyone. You be who you are, and you lay the terms on the table. If you r attached, say you are attached. If you are married, say you are married. They will still go to bed with you. After that you decide with her, how to continue the r/s. Fb, FwB or Lover?

That is part 2. Its not covered in your thread's qn.

Part 3 is the thread on how to manage social interactions

Part 4 is how to dump your FB. I don't see this thread anywhere and I get this qn in my pm a lot.

Bo lampa. Ask this guy ask that guy ask me out. Please fight me one to one, and show your brothers how you beat me up. I also want to see. Or get charboh to fight for you since you got no balls

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Old 25-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
sane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasApo View Post
Part 4 is how to dump your FB. I don't see this thread anywhere and I get this qn in my pm a lot.
I tot dumping should be v easy? Just refuse to pick up/ans call n she will get the hint
Old 26-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane1 View Post
I tot dumping should be v easy? Just refuse to pick up/ans call n she will get the hint
Just wait you tio those super plaster!! Those low level 一哭,二闹,三上吊 can find faults and get things done.

Till you see the level 10 boss. They know you so well, your every movement, no need to make drama, just stand there look at you, you can tahan how long. “执手相看泪眼,竟无语凝噎.”

Even if you go and say can dun stand there. They will apologized and just sit behind a wall where you cannot see but can still sensed their presence. “别有幽愁暗恨生,此时无声胜有声.”

Then till you can no longer tahan, you became the lead with all the drama and she will look up with those tears filled eyes and accepting whatever faults you mentioned and somemore promised that she will make changes to the way you desired. “相顾无言,唯有泪千行

The above combo chains are super fatal and deadly. I can say most will surrender.
Old 26-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Secret7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Convincing is not the problem. If girl want, she will accept you.

But I one time have FB don't want let go. She like so much call me almost everyday. Think she fall in love.

Not easy to let go. Almost get into deep trouble.

If you not sure, don't do. Get pro better. Pay and forget.
Old 26-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret7 View Post
Convincing is not the problem. If girl want, she will accept you.

But I one time have FB don't want let go. She like so much call me almost everyday. Think she fall in love.

Not easy to let go. Almost get into deep trouble.

If you not sure, don't do. Get pro better. Pay and forget.
Maybe I can ask her to spar with me, my skills getting rusting. Dun mind.... Waiting for your mail with details. I will updated you with any progress.
Old 26-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

sane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Just wait you tio those super plaster!! Those low level 一哭,二闹,三上吊 can find faults and get things done.

Till you see the level 10 boss. They know you so well, your every movement, no need to make drama, just stand there look at you, you can tahan how long. “执手相看泪眼,竟无语凝噎.”

Even if you go and say can dun stand there. They will apologized and just sit behind a wall where you cannot see but can still sensed their presence. “别有幽愁暗恨生,此时无声胜有声.”

Then till you can no longer tahan, you became the lead with all the drama and she will look up with those tears filled eyes and accepting whatever faults you mentioned and somemore promised that she will make changes to the way you desired. “相顾无言,唯有泪千行

The above combo chains are super fatal and deadly. I can say most will surrender.
Kaozzz.. Is that the wife? I know some wives threaten to jump if u mentioned the D word but hor I seriously never met someone like that especially for fb status.
It's harder for women to be a fb because they are emotional n once there's feelings involved, it's v hard to withdraw but be frank, straightforward n don't sugar coat words to convince someone to be a fb, tell lies to her n give her false hope.

If it really must come to the end, be firm n determined. Be absolute heartless, just make a clean break n don't attempt to contact her back again.

Any sane n respectable won't deteriorate till to beg to be taken back.
Old 26-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane1 View Post
Any sane n respectable won't deteriorate till to beg to be taken back.
Ask a woman what she will be willing to do just to get back her lover. After hearing the answers you have gathered, maybe that will not come out from you.
Woman are emo creatures so logic and rational theory do not applied.
Old 26-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

normally women went to the extreme to frighten u. so inorder to dump someone u hav to be quite extreme as well, if the peaceful way doesnt work.

Yes, women arent rational so dont bother reason out with them. ever wonder why so many men just walk away without giving any reason? :P

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 26-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Samster

A barking dog never bites while having the need to watch out for those quiet ones. So always try to make her talk so that you will know what she is thinking meanwhile planning has to be done simultaneously.

The woman mind and her heart comes in handy if you know how to use the power of a speculating mind and a suspicious heart.

However please try to reduce the damage to a woman whom you once embraced and loved. For damage done to a heart can never be repaired even if you hired a grand master for the job.

做人留一线 日后好相见

给人家一个机会,等于给自己一个机会
Old 26-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Be direct. Don't beat around the bush. Girls prefer their men to take charge and point to a direction he sees the relationship heading towards. Make it a Yes/No question to remove all ambiguity.

Ai Sio Kan Mai? Bo Heng Lui Eh. OK Boh? Wa Kan Lu, Lu Kan Wa, confirm Wa Bo Pa Lang Eh. Steady Boh?

Maybe you might be laughing but really, it does work. Being direct can be more attractive to ladies than being a lost guy. You get rejected at most. Imagine a girl who is waiting for the guy to pop the question but the guy just cannot muster enough courage to ask. End up the girl ask the above Hokkien sentence to you instead. Then you can really go Hor Gao Gan, so malu.

Ok ok, we are learned people. I rephrase myself ok. Try the direct Naked Man approach. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%20Naked%20Man.
Old 26-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Ask a woman what she will be willing to do just to get back her lover. After hearing the answers you have gathered, maybe that will not come out from you.
Woman are emo creatures so logic and rational theory do not applied.
I believe in if u luv someone, let them go. Letting go doesn't mean tt u forget but just keep the lovely memories in the heart.

The most pathetic ppl is those who keep hanging on despite knowing tt their partner's heart is no longer there.
Old 26-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

As the saying goes "If you cannot convince her, confuse her". It's actually more of making her feel comfortable with your presence. If she feels good with your companion, the likelihood will be higher.
Old 26-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Does anyone boast to your FB that your thing is very big?
Old 26-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Be direct...

Ai Sio Kan Mai? Bo Heng Lui Eh. OK Boh? Wa Kan Lu, Lu Kan Wa, confirm Wa Bo Pa Lang Eh. Steady Boh?

Maybe you might be laughing...
for the record i did laugh my ass out bcoz i rememebered one of my friend told me those ladyboys at changi v ask him

:"Dee Eh Ai Sio Kan Mai?"

in a bloody coarse vocal tone that is

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1