The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryllensis View Post
陶陶 WeChat t1729823216
This one is younger than Jin? Can autoroam or also those type that not worth autoraom and only pure sensual JG?
Old 02-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Any new other than Jin, taotao, may and jojo?
Old 02-12-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

From the WC pic, saw 淘 is next door of Jin.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
From the WC pic, saw 淘 is next door of Jin.
Tao is disciple of jin
Old 02-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Tao is disciple of jin

😂😂😂

No wonder in the same house unit when I last patronise Jin back in May '22. Did not go back to her if only massage + so-call JG which is not authentic to me.

Rather spend the additional money of 3-hrs pure solid massage (1-hr foot + 2-hrs body) @ my regular joint with my regular PRC @ RM228.

Even the pills she sold more ex than the other person I got is cheaper by RM30.

Her unit can see from KSL facing the city view. Whenever I book @ KSL, can see her residence in-out with different customers in the day.

She is going back to China soon in the coming days.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Your Friendly Johor Agent for part-time college girls & housewives :-

6019-665 9800 ( TaiKor Lim )
What's the damage ? Come to hotel or their home ?
Old 04-12-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
😂😂😂

No wonder in the same house unit when I last patronise Jin back in May '22. Did not go back to her if only massage + so-call JG which is not authentic to me.

Rather spend the additional money of 3-hrs pure solid massage (1-hr foot + 2-hrs body) @ my regular joint with my regular PRC @ RM228.

Even the pills she sold more ex than the other person I got is cheaper by RM30.

Her unit can see from KSL facing the city view. Whenever I book @ KSL, can see her residence in-out with different customers in the day.

She is going back to China soon in the coming days.
Jin also from China? Wanted to try next week, but is the JG really so lousy? Not worth trying? And does her JG include release?
Old 04-12-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlili View Post
Jin also from China? Wanted to try next week, but is the JG really so lousy? Not worth trying? And does her JG include release?
One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Both Jin & Tao, no release. They outfront inform you 1st. Those PRC said their JG skill is good, is not my cup of coffee as compare to the authentic JG masters I have been by PRC & Thai.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Quote:
One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Both Jin & Tao, no release. They outfront inform you 1st. Those PRC said their JG skill is good, is not my cup of coffee as compare to the authentic JG masters I have been by PRC & Thai.
actually bro, Jin does release. in terms of authencity, you are right that it not, but when i first patronizing her a few years ago, it was the painful kind (which i presume is the "real" JG ). things have changed since, maybe cos of changing consumer tastes? haha...

Jin will be RTC for CNY from mid dec till march next year, was initially thinking of trying Tao during her absence, but if she is her disciple, then i guess not much of a difference

Quote:
😂😂😂
can share your pure solid massage contact?
Old 04-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post

can share your pure solid massage contact?
You got mail. Check your PM.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro can share too? Going in next week and since Jim and TT Cmi, might as well go for solid 2hrs massage. Tks bro.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
Vector is one of the Best!Vector is one of the Best!Vector is one of the Best!Vector is one of the Best!

Quote:
can share contact too bro?
Old 04-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlili View Post
Bro can share too? Going in next week and since Jim and TT Cmi, might as well go for solid 2hrs massage. Tks bro.
You got mail. Check your PM. TQ
Old 04-12-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector View Post
can share contact too bro?
You got mail. Check your PM. TQ
Old 05-12-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
aeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
😂😂😂

can share your pure solid massage contact pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1