The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2022, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Eczema - TCM to recommend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Try dr ong Swee Ling for eczema , telok blangah heights Blk 46#01
cure mines.give u powder medicine day n night for 7days, if reduce for for another 2 weeks medication. Or May recommend acupuncture.
Thanks bro.. what's the costs like?
Old 09-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

More than 10 yrs ago I got an outbreak of Eczema and it was real bad.
First the doctor gave me cream but later it progress to having steroid shots which is of no help too.

So I went to a Eu Yan Sang TCM but that didn't help.
One day my MIL saw a TV episode on this TCM who is able to cure Eczema and on my first day, he gave me acupuncture with electrical current and then a month of medicine comprises of powder, pills and cream.

It took about 6 months of medicines to completely stop the itch and about another 2 years to remove the scars and I continue to visit him every month for him to prescribe herbs/medicine for my internal organs and overall wellbeing.

This TCM is :Shuangyin Chinese Medical Hall
Address : 269B Queen St, #02-244 Opposite Guanyin temple, Singapore 180269
Tel : 63343902
Old 12-11-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
First the doctor gave me cream but later it progress to having steroid shots which is of no help too.

One day my MIL saw a TV episode on this TCM who is able to cure Eczema and on my first day, he gave me acupuncture with electrical current and then a month of medicine comprises of powder, pills and cream.

It took about 6 months of medicines to completely stop the itch and about another 2 years to remove the scars and I continue to visit him every month for him to prescribe herbs/medicine for my internal organs and overall wellbeing.

Thanks bro.. what's the cost like?
Old 21-11-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Any psoriasis tips/medication?
Old 29-11-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post

intersting thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1