The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 13
QWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant future
Re: MP in Bishan

Bro. Can share the viet contact?

Thanks in advance 🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog6969 View Post
Visited R*** today whom I met
on Wechat. Location-wise, quiet part of Bishan, 2 story shophouse. Not much foot traffic when I visited at 845am which was a plus especially as I stay around the area lol.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 4/10 (Small and saggy)
Body: 6/10 (Prefer girls with abit more meat but she is still fun sized)
Massage :6/10 (Asked for more strength which she did. But we know the massage is not the point right?)
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
Facilities: 8/10 (Very spacious, shower in the room)
RTM : Yes

Met this Vietnamese lady on Wechat and decided to visit her shop at the quiet part of Bishan near the highway.

She was dressed in a cute outfit and led me to the 2nd floor. Took a quick shower and laid on the massage bed naked.

She spent a good 25-30 mins massaging and chitchatting with me, as my hands roamed around her thighs and up her skirt. By then I was already rock hard when she asked me to turn over.

After some teasing, she dived into my balls and gave me a good BBBJ. I thought we'd proceed for the deed already but she knelt on the floor and starting giving me a AR for a couple of mins.

Couldn't tahan already so I asked her where's the condom. Rode me cowgirl style for a good 5mins then switched to missionary. Gave her a good clit rubbing and she squirted a bit and was already super wet. After pounding her for about 10 mins, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Of course girl! Proceeded for another few minutes of anal and can see she was totally enjoying it, wrapping her legs around my back and pushing me in deeper and harder. Cannot tahan already at this stage, shot all over her face and hair.

Total Damage for everything: $150 & lasted for 1hr 15mins.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HentaiKamenTM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
I don't think so, she seemed to be only the receptionist. Another old lady is usually the boss. Actually I also dunno the answer. Never tried anyone else though.
Hi bro can share location too, thanks in advance!
Old 30-11-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro share contact please seldom find viet at the playability.

Quote:
Visited R*** today whom I met on Wechat. Location-wise, quiet part of Bishan, 2 story shophouse. Not much foot traffic when I visited at 845am which was a plus especially as I stay around the area lol.

Massage :6/10 (Asked for more strength which she did. But we know the massage is not the point right?)

Met this Vietnamese lady on Wechat and decided to visit her shop at the quiet part of Bishan near the highway.

She was dressed in a cute outfit and led me to the 2nd floor. Took a quick shower and laid on the massage bed naked.

She spent a good 25-30 mins massaging and chitchatting with me, as my hands roamed around her thighs and up her skirt. By then I was already rock hard when she asked me to turn over.

After some teasing, she dived into my balls and gave me a good BBBJ. I thought we'd proceed for the deed already but she knelt on the floor and starting giving me a AR for a couple of mins.

Couldn't tahan already so I asked her where's the condom. Rode me cowgirl style for a good 5mins then switched to missionary. Gave her a good clit rubbing and she squirted a bit and was already super wet. After pounding her for about 10 mins, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Of course girl! Proceeded for another few minutes of anal and can see she was totally enjoying it, wrapping her legs around my back and pushing me in deeper and harder. Cannot tahan already at this stage, shot all over her face and hair.

Old 30-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahbeng2192 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, can share loc via pm? ty
Old 30-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahbeng2192 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Visited R*** today whom I met on Wechat. Location-wise, quiet part of Bishan, 2 story shophouse. Not much foot traffic when I visited at 845am which was a plus especially as I stay around the area lol.

bro, can share location via pm? ty
Old 30-11-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dennisbergkamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any report on Bxi He? There is another smaller shop further down the street near a coffee shop? Any reviews.

Thx in advance!
Old 01-12-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Stevengboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamatiger View Post
hi bro, can kindly share contact and detail. thanks
Hi bro can share thanks
Old 02-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
soccerfreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post
Tried Axx today. Location was indeed discret. Here is the
review rating :
Look : 8/10
Massage :7/10
Service: 7/10
Attitude: Friendly
RTM : Maybe
Bro can share contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 02-12-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
soccerfreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
bro can share contact pls? Thanks!!

Quote:

Old 03-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
prosoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share via pm please? thanks
Old 09-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 19
Speedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks

Quote:

Old 12-12-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mantino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was browsing WeChat People Nearby and stumble upon R***. I think it's the same R*** mentioned by bro hotdog6969 based on the similarities.

Went in the shop, she was dressed in a pretty yellow dress, she led me to the 2nd floor. Quick wash-up, then lie on the bed naked. She gave a pretty standard massage, then ask me to turn over and ask me the GQ. Of course, I said yes.

She gave a good BBBJ and also AR, and continue to alternate between the two.

Finally I cannot tahan, tell her I want to fuck. She put on the condom. First position was in missionary, then changed to doggie. We even tried standing doggie. Finally back to missionary where I unloaded.

Boobs: She did not remove her bra but can see its small and saggy
Body: 7/10 (if you're into the slim type)
Service: 10/10 (very accomodating)
RTM: definitely yes.
Old 13-12-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Underdogmetro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantino View Post
I was browsing WeChat People Nearby and stumble upon R***. I think it's the same R*** mentioned by bro hotdog6969 based on the similarities.

Went in the shop, she was dressed in a pretty yellow dress, she led me to the 2nd floor. Quick wash-up, then lie on the bed naked. She gave a pretty standard massage, then ask me to turn over and ask me the GQ. Of course, I said yes.

Finally I cannot tahan, tell her I want to fuck. She put on the condom. First position was in missionary, then changed to doggie. We even tried standing doggie. Finally back to missionary where I unloaded.

Bro can share contact pla
Old 13-12-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

hlower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantino View Post

bro can share contact pls. thanks
Old 15-12-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just went to B** H*, alot of teasing but no GQ. Is this normal?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1