The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, hookersclub, Kings555, Lemon Wedge, lilith, LoveAffair, Loveaffair88, Loveaffair888, Lyra, Mansion888, Maxi

Old Today, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Westbrook0011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

fr cindy lover's fortress
OKT : 5/10 1st time deal with him
Face : 3/10 look old with blemishes
Body : 3/10 Huge boobs but don't allow to touch or press as she feels pain
BBBJ : 2/10 caps on bj and oni bj afew seconds oni
FJ : very lazy will call u to fuck her and no sound at all like a dead fish
GFE: 0/10 totally won't entertain u
RTF : won't come back
Overall : 0/10, would rather go other bonk
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
freqvibr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreqvibr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Overdue FR for Bebe of FF

Met her on a drizzly day few days back. When entered her room, the keycard was spoilt and the whole room electricity went down... but we decided to finish the session anyways.

Looks wise as shared in photos more like the one where she turn back and look at the camera. Milf kind of look. Though not very commando type. Boobs are nice to hold.

She would soap me properly. Once back on bed, she gave a nice boobrub, which was pretty nice feeling given her soft but big boobs. Her catbath was ticklish which made things sensual as well with some french.

Her licking made my lil bro erect and she targetted everywhere but the shaft. Her bj was normal but probably cause i hadnt released in a long while it really made me want to blow. She proceeded to lift my legs and give me a short AR. I havent had AR in a super long while, so i was a bit shy and i think she noticed it.

FJ was smooth and i couldnt last long after her bj. Spunked a lot in the CD given her pussy was a bit tight. While doggying i fingered her ass a bit to get her ready for round 2 AJ.

In between shots she gave me a light massage while she figure out her room issue. I was depleted and my cock was flat. She tried to arouse me and i only got so tiny bit hard. She straightway took my cock into her mouth again to revive me. I always wanted try get my cock to grow inside a lady's mouth so that was fun.

Once hard enough, she applied some ky and mounted me into her ass. It was tight like not tested enough. Which made the AJ slightly enjoyable. She probably havent do much anal recently so i could see she struggled a bit. So i felt her pussy up and went back in to her pussy before releasing a huge spunk again. Surprised me that i could release a whole big batch again.

All in all, OKT was awesome to chat to arrange. Session was decent but i had better. Probably wont RTF.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Taz7776 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTaz7776 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for wagon from lust
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=904208

Okt 10/10 fast n smooth response
Face 5/10 it's her in pic but add say 10 years and blemishes
Body 7/0 dunno why reviews say natural. Boobs are nicely shaped. Overall good bod with nice ass as well. But boobs are definitely man made although well seasoned.
Bbbj 7/10 not bad but only briefly

The rest did try. No fault of hers. My KTV Gf called and wanted boom time so had to conserve bullets. I feel overall will still have a good time. More service oriented then gfe. Her body still is a great view although face is lacking.

Will not rtf as still prefer natural
Old Today, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 15
smellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to behold

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=910030

FR on Crystal from Poseidon

Quick response from OKT as usual.
Asked for recommendation and was not disappointed

Area: ample parking
Looks: 7/10. 80% similar pic
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10, c cup, slight sagg.
French: 8/10 puts up a good tongue fight
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10, will accommodate to all requests and positions with a smile
GFE: 10/10, KC me gao gao
RTF: yes, when vitamin M replenish

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1