The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
furrycatty is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=kinky

just had a session with Kinky.

place was pretty easy to find. reached and a petite girl opened the door. minimum make up on, but her looks just grow on you.

immediately get to business. stripped to bday suit and waited for her to join me. shower was pretty SOP. action begin when she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. bbbj was good, no teeth felt against my didi. then its my turn to pleasure her. immediately went south and attack! cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary. then doggy. perhaps dry spell for too long. immediately unload when inside her.

quick washup and lay on bed to tcss while her hand autoroam. after awhile, cannot take it, starts to autoroam her too. bbbj then caps on. starts with cowgirl, then missionary for a good 10mins. then doggy for 10mins. finished up with hj.

overall experience - 8.5/10
Old 02-12-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ray from Poisonlust.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=909616

Looks: 8/10 Quite pretty looking, edging towards MILFL hood. Looks wise, wont reject cos she is very pretty.

Body: 8/10 Doesnt have a 18yo body, she does possess womanly curves with a meaty ass to bang. MILF lovers will like it.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Big E cups

BBBJ: 9/10 POWERFUL. Tok kong. She took good care of my cock and balls without stopping. ONE OF THE BEST 2022.

CIM: 10/10 Perfect. Sucked my cock till dried. Showed me the proteins i gave to her before casually disposing them into the basin.

FJ: 9/10 Took a huge long deep heavy bombardment in her stride. No black face always moaning and kissing when I went forward. Did her in doggy and she fucked me right back with her hips gyrating as I took a breather. Felt like rodeo riding. Her attitude is spot on. Pumped my 2nd load onto her huge rack and spread it over all to her tummy

GFE: 9/10 What she lacked physically she certainly made up with her personal traits. Happy go lucky lady with a ever present smile.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent fuck!
Young and tight....

Up my points if you want to know more.
Please leave your nick....
Otherwise DO NOT message me...

Old 02-12-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
demispy is Cool - loads of Potential

Mecury - Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 She is a cute, chio and innocent young petite lady that u can found walking on the street. She wear a nice smile

Body: 9/10 suitable for those who like big boobs energy ladies, busty and thick.

BBBJ: slurping slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking it hard

FJ: we did a few position, she is responsive and automatic, Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Bangboy213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=349234&page=5498

This is my 2nd fr for Aom, still can't forget that booty like Minah, that time I was too tired jus did missionary, doggy and COF now I save energy for slam dunk her. She saw me and was happy.

Looks: This time she make up even more pretty

Body: Thai tan like minah my type with thick body, big ass booty for hard pounding

Boobs: All natural milk with big buttons to tune. Same thing keep sucking them like, then I service her by boob message and she enjoys it.

FJ: part 2, started with amazing toilet rubba session day. Then we on the bed, she already put her left boob into my mouth and ask me to suck it, then you know la having my meal after that we started frenching. Then she push to the side ask me to service her instead this time she was down I was on top, then started auto roam with mouth and hand then down to her oyster for feast and she was enjoying and moaning then started sucking her boobs, this even loader, then she push me to the side and she get more hornier she started wildly kissing me my body like I kenna rape sia, then she all the way down to my groin area started kissing my thighs and slowly going balls and sucking them, omg is like heaven then slowly kissing my shaft with bbbj and she slowly move her booty to face in 69 and indicating me to feast on her oyster, so we were busy feasting. Then I tap booty that I m ready to bang her. She cap me and started riding cowgirl, wow seeing her boobs on my face, so I grab em sucking like a baby and now my turn I told her to hold onto me tightly, I carried her, she was shock already, I carry her to the dressing mirror to get a view of her back while carrying her and i slam dunk her while doing standing cowgirl. She was moaning loud and can hear piak piak sound but she has heavy bottom. Then sit at edge of bed while hung on to me and my hands at ass and bang her, again carry her this time i make her lie on bed started ramming her and change to doggie, that booty is a killer, I was slamming her ass and there goes my shot.

2nd shot: we were cuddling and chatting then we started frenching, then we with spooning position I hugging with one of my hands one boob another holdy her thigh and started pumping her. Then move on top and see the side view of her boobs and booty was amazing. I started pumping and spanking that booty, omg still can't forget there goes my 2nd shot.

RTF: no need to say. Simply the Best fuck
Old 02-12-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=nanny

Nanny - Lust365

Nanny opened the door and gave me a big smile

Session starts. She is smiling, friendly and we kiss for a bit. Then the BJ starts for about 5 mins, it was sloppy and wet. Suction is also good

I positioned my brother getting ready. Nanny was actually pushing her bum against my brother as she is really very horny already... While pumping I can feel her really squeezing her bum. This tightness is something really beyond what words can describe... After the piak piak piak sounds continued for another 10 mins. The session was over. So sad.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my 1st experience booking Rachel with Club Friday.

Did a verification for first timer. Bro CF was helpful patient throughout the booking process. After verification, went on to confirm the booking for Rachel for a 1 shot session.

Rachel looks wise very close to the photos posted only slightly more tanned. Photos can expect the lighting effects of the cameras so no surprise there. Beautiful lady looks younger than she actually is. Stated 30 but looks like 26-28 about there.

Her service was good. Pleasant and service oriented no complaints here. The sex was also nice. Enjoyed her bbbj and had a nice wet fj. She was accommodating to changing positions without complaining and did not rush me throughout the session.

Overall I left a happy man. A nice bonk with a nice lady.

Thanks to Bro CF for allowing me to book.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Dtctvkonan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=jasmine

Jasmine - Seduction

Looks: 8.5/10 Petite, cute girl, two tattoos

Boobs: 8/10 Not for big boob lovers, great perky nipples though

Kissing: 8/10. Frenching allowed. good frenching but you must initiate

BJ: 8.5/10. Decent.

Pussy: 8/10. Tight, shaved, clean.

FJ: 9/10 wet with nice stereo and good cowgirl. i think she even came once and thanked me after that lol)

GFE: think once you break the ice she is quite friendly. Offered a massage too.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drakel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Queenie - Club Friday

OKT: 10/10 - Friendly and responsive

Looks: 8/10 - Pretty close to pics. Won't siam

Boobs: 9/10 - Good handful to grab

Kissing: 7/10 - Light frenching allowed, agree with past FR is see person

BBBJ: 8/10 - Not bad but quite short, seems like can request longer if I want but went straight to action

FJ: 8.5/10 - Nice tight pussy, quite responsive with moans and willing to accomodate positions

She going back soon so book while you can
Old 02-12-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF FR for Iris, Club Friday.

She ask me help her as she going last day, ok la help her do RTF FR.

Looks wise same as previous post. pretty looking milf with fair skinned.

Service wise is good. She is very hardworking and service oriented. Hot and wet mature lady.

I got attracted by Bro CF ord promotion for Iris because she going back Thailand already.

Recommended to all bros. Very pretty and nice lady and positive service. Won't disappoint.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
teddypig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miyo - Lust

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=miyo

look: 9/10 prettier then pic

boobs: 9/10 d cup; nice nips, enjoyed sucking on it hehe

body: 9/10 quite small size; frame is sexy got boob and butt; curvy

french: 10/10! she really likes to kiss as other bros posted hehe, managed to french like lovers for very long time; tongue fight also

bbbj: 8/10 enjoyable, fast and slow knows how to tease

fj: 8/10 nice moans, willing to do different positions; at the same time frenching

gfe: 10/10 really enjoyed my time with her, really have lover feel from her; makes me want to be with her hehe
Old 02-12-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post…………
Old 02-12-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Met3rstick is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=nanny

Rtf nanny

After a good hanky panky shower, I waited for her by the bedside as I dried myself. She was still in the shower as she prepares herself. Out she came soon after.

What a tease. It was see-through but yet I can't see everything. The outline of her nipples pierces through the laces. She seductively sashayed her way towards me and began to sit in between my lap. Her arms over my shoulders, legs crossed around my body; she leaned forward and gave a kiss.

And then action slowly start alrdy, bbbj and fj awesome, best of the best
Old 02-12-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick review for Jenny from Club Friday.

Similar to photos posted. Plus point here. She is more to the cute side. Bubbly girl and very pleasant attitude throughout the session which is a very strong plus point. I believe alot of us guys would like to book a session with good attitude girls so our session will be enjoyable.

Previous FRs true. Her bbbj is damn nice. Really enjoyed it. FJ was also passionate and wet. Even just showering also had some fun.

Overall a very good experience for me really want to bonk her everyday.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Westbrook0011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

fr lover's fortress cindy
Okt : 5/10 1st time deal with him
Face : 3/10 alot of blemishes but use makeup to cover
Body : 3/10 Huge and hard boobs
BBBJ : 2/10 blowjob with condom and oni blow afew seconds then call me to fuck her
FJ : she say she tired so she want me to fuck her all the way and expect me to finish fast in no time and complain me for being taking my own sweet time.
GFE: 0/10
RTF : won't come back ever again
Overall : 0/10, would rather go back other bonk book
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1