The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 25-11-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
S**** does look good in photos, but not in person. I have not used her services but she was at the reception while I was there. She is a Malaysian, probably in her 30s, quite big-size, and had the 'auntie' vibe. There are indeed overwhelming number of five-star reviews for her in Google, but they look fake to me. I suspect she is the boss.

Maybe you can try the Vietnamese M***, which is much prettier and gentler but her massage was so-so. I also tried the Chinese V***, whom gave me a really good massage.
V’s good massage refers to good hard massage or $88 massage? Nice FR!
Old 25-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
V’s good massage refers to good hard massage or $88 massage? Nice FR!
Just the basic $58 massage, which hit the right spots at the right strength. It was my first visit to know more about the place, which by the way was very clean, so I didn't take up the $88 offer.

It was during the same visit that Sandy exclaimed repeatedly '$58 没有摸屁股的哈' (translation: never touch backside ah) at the reception counter so as to upsell the $88 package. That was when I was startled by her 'auntieness'.
Old 25-11-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just the basic $58 massage, which hit the right spots at the right strength. It was my first visit to know more about the place, which by the way was very clean, so I didn't take up the $88 offer.

It was during the same visit that Sandy exclaimed repeatedly '$58 没有摸屁股的哈' (translation: never touch backside ah) at the reception counter so as to upsell the $88 package. That was when I was startled by her 'auntieness'.
Cool! Shall try next time. Thanks!
Old 29-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Saw a massage joint with our National carrier code in this area. Any bro has some insights?
Old 30-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Went to Spa V***e at JBM today and Dia**nd massaged me. Funny thing is, she asked if I went before and just went to touch and proceeded with special without any GQ.

Would rtm for her massage, but she seems to be early 30s, not syt.
Old 30-11-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Went to Spa V***e at JBM today and Dia**nd massaged me. Funny thing is, she asked if I went before and just went to touch and proceeded with special without any GQ.

Would rtm for her massage, but she seems to be early 30s, not syt.
Bro what package did you take and what’s the dmg? Wanted to try C*C* but saw need take expensive package to have full body
Old 30-11-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
Bro what package did you take and what’s the dmg? Wanted to try C*C* but saw need take expensive package to have full body
Well apparently they have promo before 2pm so I took $58 package. Not sure about the normal price though.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

S***e spa has promotion of 2 hour hot stone massage for $126 (before 2pm). It’s Facebook recommends a SYT Viet G**a. Any bro tried this promotion? In addition to G**a, any other ML to recommend? Thanks!
Old 01-12-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
S***e spa has promotion of 2 hour hot stone massage for $126 (before 2pm). It’s Facebook recommends a SYT Viet G**a. Any bro tried this promotion? In addition to G**a, any other ML to recommend? Thanks!
Promotion from 9am to 4pm. Going to try soon. Any bro tried W***y? Is SYT or MILF?

Last edited by ezez11; 01-12-2022 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Additional
Old 02-12-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
LJnCB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Promotion from 9am to 4pm. Going to try soon. Any bro tried W***y? Is SYT or MILF?
Wendy (Coco at Outram) is not as good as last time. Last time you just need to paid $88 she will help to released free of charge. Amy is better.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJnCB View Post
Wendy (Coco at Outram) is not as good as last time. Last time you just need to paid $88 she will help to released free of charge. Amy is better.
Thanks, bro. I up u 18 points, but it seems no change of your points. Not sure why.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
S**** does look good in photos, but not in person. I have not used her services but she was at the reception while I was there. She is a Malaysian, probably in her 30s, quite big-size, and had the 'auntie' vibe. There are indeed overwhelming number of five-star reviews for her in Google, but they look fake to me. I suspect she is the boss.

Maybe you can try the Vietnamese M***, which is much prettier and gentler but her massage was so-so. I also tried the Chinese V***, whom gave me a really good massage.
Visited V***. Although her age and size are bigger than her photo, still acceptable. She has “cold “ personality probably I didn’t take the $88 package.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well apparently they have promo before 2pm so I took $58 package. Not sure about the normal price though.
Thanks for the info. Does Dia**nd resemble the photos?
Old 02-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Visited V***. Although her age and size are bigger than her photo, still acceptable. She has “cold “ personality probably I didn’t take the $88 package.
That was part of the reason why I didn't take up her offer to upgrade to $88. Also cos' she was wearing mask at that time. But I miss her hard massage.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Does Dia**nd resemble the photos?
Well you can expect to discount the usual 10% coz of software editing. But imo, she looks better than the picture coz she's really slim in real life. The edited photos made her chin too sharp.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1