The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nice photo. Up for you bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Stable Empire
Model Soda

Keep seeing people write FR for Soda. I have to go try it myself.

As usually bro empire always reply my msg very fast.

Looks : 8.5/10 (must add in thai tan skin)
Lips : good for Bbbj
Boobs : 9/10 (enhance but soft)
Pussy : trimmed (no smell)
FJ : 9/10 (super slutty feel)
Bbbj : 10/10
Thai massage : 20/10

As usual G area but discreet

Went to room she greeted me with a wonderful smile . Proceed to have a chat and went to shower together . She make the effort to wash me clean as I told her I just finish my swim session.

Went out of bath and she kneel down and proceed to give me a nice blow. I almost explode in her. Bring her up on bed and went down on her. Nicely trim and no smell.
After that another round of blowing me and proceed to f her. Lots of kiss and tongue action and eventually I ended in missionary position.

While resting she offer me thai massage and it’s really good like what other brother mention.

Went for second round which is awesome and she request me to doggy style her as she mention she likes it a lot. Had a good exercise with her and cum on her .

She really maintain her smile and giving u the slutty look all the time.

Rtf : as soon as vitamin m is available
Overall a 9/10 good fuck.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 2
Hotrod1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanted to book Anna yesterday but was full. Today had a 90 min session with her. Yes her AR is really solid solid solid Thanks for sharing bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataro View Post
My humble FR
Anna, Kingdom88

Looks: 8/10 Same as picture posted. The most 5-10% discount
Body: 8/10 Soft natural B. Boobs can fondles and radio channel tuning
French: 8/10 Not those aggressive type, but ok for me
BBBJ: 9.5/10 She can goes as long as i want. Sloppy type and lots of tongue actions
CIM: 9/10 Till my last drop. Shioook
AR: 9/10 Take her time to lick. Solid solid solid... Try it yourself to know
FJ/AJ: 10/10 Switch in between V n AJ. Accommodate to all positions. Her moans gets louder when i pump faster and harder, real pleasure to my ears. Feeds my ego on bed.

Overall: 9/10 Exceed my expectation for a budget bonk. If looking for a budget and service oriented lady, can try. Thanks OKT for arranging a smooth session and fast reply.
Old 02-12-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

She's on my shortlist too. Will try her once my vitamin m reload.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
May - Kingdom

Already much reviews on her so will just keep it short... and most of the FRs are on point.

Looks - add about 4 years to her pics... should be around late 20s or early 30s. Well maintained.

Body - fair skin.. petite... flat tummy with a butterfly on her abs... again very well maintained.

Boobs - natural Bs with pointy nipps

Pussy - unshaved.. allows painting and wet

Shower - together b4 and after.. SOP

Kiss/Catbath - occasionally tongue and lick from earlobe to armpit to chest area to knee

BBBJ - Some DT.. good suction.. suck balls.. licking the whole shaft covers the whole groin area

69 - Yes.. she loves being eaten.. will moan and compliment you are doing a good job

FJ - not shy to express herself when being pounded... go fast and hard and she screams in ecstasy.

Massage - Yes during interval... passable strength not playing piano.. massage halfway she move on to lick my ear and my back to tease for 2nd round.

Overall - A good budget session for this period. SYT and big boobs lover can look elsewhere. She is experienced and knows how to satisfy men.
Old 02-12-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Stable Empire
Model Soda

Keep seeing people write FR for Soda. I have to go try it myself.

As usually bro empire always reply my msg very fast.

Looks : 8.5/10 (must add in thai tan skin)
Lips : good for Bbbj
Boobs : 9/10 (enhance but soft)
Pussy : trimmed (no smell)
FJ : 9/10 (super slutty feel)
Bbbj : 10/10
Thai massage : 20/10

As usual G area but discreet

Went to room she greeted me with a wonderful smile . Proceed to have a chat and went to shower together . She make the effort to wash me clean as I told her I just finish my swim session.

Went out of bath and she kneel down and proceed to give me a nice blow. I almost explode in her. Bring her up on bed and went down on her. Nicely trim and no smell.
After that another round of blowing me and proceed to f her. Lots of kiss and tongue action and eventually I ended in missionary position.

While resting she offer me thai massage and it’s really good like what other brother mention.

Went for second round which is awesome and she request me to doggy style her as she mention she likes it a lot. Had a good exercise with her and cum on her .

She really maintain her smile and giving u the slutty look all the time.

Rtf : as soon as vitamin m is available
Overall a 9/10 good fuck.
Soda > Jasmine

Visited Jasmine today, overall rating 6-7/10
Maybe just don’t click with her

But in term of service, Soda really top notch, she will try her best to please you, thumbs up for her
Old 02-12-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Overdue FR for Bebe of FF

Met her on a drizzly day few days back. When entered her room, the keycard was spoilt and the whole room electricity went down... but we decided to finish the session anyways.

Looks wise as shared in photos more like the one where she turn back and look at the camera. Milf kind of look. Though not very commando type. Boobs are nice to hold.

She would soap me properly. Once back on bed, she gave a nice boobrub, which was pretty nice feeling given her soft but big boobs. Her catbath was ticklish which made things sensual as well with some french.

Her licking made my lil bro erect and she targetted everywhere but the shaft. Her bj was normal but probably cause i hadnt released in a long while it really made me want to blow. She proceeded to lift my legs and give me a short AR. I havent had AR in a super long while, so i was a bit shy and i think she noticed it.

FJ was smooth and i couldnt last long after her bj. Spunked a lot in the CD given her pussy was a bit tight. While doggying i fingered her ass a bit to get her ready for round 2 AJ.

In between shots she gave me a light massage while she figure out her room issue. I was depleted and my cock was flat. She tried to arouse me and i only got so tiny bit hard. She straightway took my cock into her mouth again to revive me. I always wanted try get my cock to grow inside a lady's mouth so that was fun.

Once hard enough, she applied some ky and mounted me into her ass. It was tight like not tested enough. Which made the AJ slightly enjoyable. She probably havent do much anal recently so i could see she struggled a bit. So i felt her pussy up and went back in to her pussy before releasing a huge spunk again. Surprised me that i could release a whole big batch again.

All in all, OKT was awesome to chat to arrange. Session was decent but i had better. Probably wont RTF.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for wagon from lust
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=904208

Okt 10/10 fast n smooth response
Face 5/10 it's her in pic but add say 10 years and blemishes
Body 7/0 dunno why reviews say natural. Boobs are nicely shaped. Overall good bod with nice ass as well. But boobs are definitely man made although well seasoned.
Bbbj 7/10 not bad but only briefly

The rest did try. No fault of hers. My KTV Gf called and wanted boom time so had to conserve bullets. I feel overall will still have a good time. More service oriented then gfe. Her body still is a great view although face is lacking.

Will not rtf as still prefer natural
Old 02-12-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=910030

FR on Crystal from Poseidon

Quick response from OKT as usual.
Asked for recommendation and was not disappointed

Area: ample parking
Looks: 7/10. 80% similar pic
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10, c cup, slight sagg.
French: 8/10 puts up a good tongue fight
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10, will accommodate to all requests and positions with a smile
GFE: 10/10, KC me gao gao
RTF: yes, when vitamin M replenish

Old 02-12-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of

Boiboi is back in sg! And this dome has never been more active! Any bros who remember me please send me any recommendations, can’t wait to Chiong again
Old 02-12-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR for Queenie.

Yesterday bro CF launched her ORD promotion. Very value for money.

Experience and chemistry with Iris better than my first booking with her, probably because ice already broken.

Looks, thai tanned skinned, beautiful, service top notch as usual. very service oriented.

Now with the ORD promotion, guys better book before she goes back. Recommended for guys who like tight pussy beauties.

Last edited by tenyushipop; 02-12-2022 at 10:37 AM.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
furrycatty is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=kinky

just had a session with Kinky.

place was pretty easy to find. reached and a petite girl opened the door. minimum make up on, but her looks just grow on you.

immediately get to business. stripped to bday suit and waited for her to join me. shower was pretty SOP. action begin when she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. bbbj was good, no teeth felt against my didi. then its my turn to pleasure her. immediately went south and attack! cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary. then doggy. perhaps dry spell for too long. immediately unload when inside her.

quick washup and lay on bed to tcss while her hand autoroam. after awhile, cannot take it, starts to autoroam her too. bbbj then caps on. starts with cowgirl, then missionary for a good 10mins. then doggy for 10mins. finished up with hj.

overall experience - 8.5/10
Old 02-12-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ray from Poisonlust.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=909616

Looks: 8/10 Quite pretty looking, edging towards MILFL hood. Looks wise, wont reject cos she is very pretty.

Body: 8/10 Doesnt have a 18yo body, she does possess womanly curves with a meaty ass to bang. MILF lovers will like it.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Big E cups

BBBJ: 9/10 POWERFUL. Tok kong. She took good care of my cock and balls without stopping. ONE OF THE BEST 2022.

CIM: 10/10 Perfect. Sucked my cock till dried. Showed me the proteins i gave to her before casually disposing them into the basin.

FJ: 9/10 Took a huge long deep heavy bombardment in her stride. No black face always moaning and kissing when I went forward. Did her in doggy and she fucked me right back with her hips gyrating as I took a breather. Felt like rodeo riding. Her attitude is spot on. Pumped my 2nd load onto her huge rack and spread it over all to her tummy

GFE: 9/10 What she lacked physically she certainly made up with her personal traits. Happy go lucky lady with a ever present smile.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12763 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent fuck!
Young and tight....

Up my points if you want to know more.
Please leave your nick....
Otherwise DO NOT message me...

Old 02-12-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
demispy is Cool - loads of Potential

Mecury - Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 She is a cute, chio and innocent young petite lady that u can found walking on the street. She wear a nice smile

Body: 9/10 suitable for those who like big boobs energy ladies, busty and thick.

BBBJ: slurping slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking it hard

FJ: we did a few position, she is responsive and automatic, Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Bangboy213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=349234&page=5498

This is my 2nd fr for Aom, still can't forget that booty like Minah, that time I was too tired jus did missionary, doggy and COF now I save energy for slam dunk her. She saw me and was happy.

Looks: This time she make up even more pretty

Body: Thai tan like minah my type with thick body, big ass booty for hard pounding

Boobs: All natural milk with big buttons to tune. Same thing keep sucking them like, then I service her by boob message and she enjoys it.

FJ: part 2, started with amazing toilet rubba session day. Then we on the bed, she already put her left boob into my mouth and ask me to suck it, then you know la having my meal after that we started frenching. Then she push to the side ask me to service her instead this time she was down I was on top, then started auto roam with mouth and hand then down to her oyster for feast and she was enjoying and moaning then started sucking her boobs, this even loader, then she push me to the side and she get more hornier she started wildly kissing me my body like I kenna rape sia, then she all the way down to my groin area started kissing my thighs and slowly going balls and sucking them, omg is like heaven then slowly kissing my shaft with bbbj and she slowly move her booty to face in 69 and indicating me to feast on her oyster, so we were busy feasting. Then I tap booty that I m ready to bang her. She cap me and started riding cowgirl, wow seeing her boobs on my face, so I grab em sucking like a baby and now my turn I told her to hold onto me tightly, I carried her, she was shock already, I carry her to the dressing mirror to get a view of her back while carrying her and i slam dunk her while doing standing cowgirl. She was moaning loud and can hear piak piak sound but she has heavy bottom. Then sit at edge of bed while hung on to me and my hands at ass and bang her, again carry her this time i make her lie on bed started ramming her and change to doggie, that booty is a killer, I was slamming her ass and there goes my shot.

2nd shot: we were cuddling and chatting then we started frenching, then we with spooning position I hugging with one of my hands one boob another holdy her thigh and started pumping her. Then move on top and see the side view of her boobs and booty was amazing. I started pumping and spanking that booty, omg still can't forget there goes my 2nd shot.

RTF: no need to say. Simply the Best fuck
Old 02-12-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=nanny

Nanny - Lust365

Nanny opened the door and gave me a big smile

Session starts. She is smiling, friendly and we kiss for a bit. Then the BJ starts for about 5 mins, it was sloppy and wet. Suction is also good

I positioned my brother getting ready. Nanny was actually pushing her bum against my brother as she is really very horny already... While pumping I can feel her really squeezing her bum. This tightness is something really beyond what words can describe... After the piak piak piak sounds continued for another 10 mins. The session was over. So sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1