The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Anyone tried MCS?
Old 15-09-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
I do agree with you that it is rare, but is not uncommon, as it did happened to many other bros, including me too.

1.A beautiful Viet lady shared my table. Probably I was early & not many customers around. I welcomed her, had a conversation & found out she was an aspiring online dress designer in Vietnam. As she came from a village & market was small, she wanted to see the world to help her aspirations. We ended up with sparkling conversations, sharing bodily warmth as the air con was cold, unaware 4hrs had passed & drinks finished. She never left my table. I do not take advantage of others, & gave her $100 for her time with me.

2. Another viet lady was kinda forced upon me by her friends. Was told she was new & had not been invited to any table. She wore no make-up & simply dressed. I smiled & gave her a chance. She kept me companied till my drinks were finished 4 hrs later. The next days when I came, she had became an ang pai, & looked stunningly beautiful with make up & dress. She kept me company the whole night, ignoring even the guys from the next tables whom kept nudging for her to keep them company.

3. It was during covid era when pubs were opened. There were little patrons & ladies. A lady wanted to share my table. She was dressed & covered up to the hilt & I knew there would be no playability. But I smiled & invited her to do so. Found out thru conversations & beers that she had a work permit for work here, but the company closed down due to covid, & she could not go back to Vietnam as borders were closed. We spent the night keeping each other company, & were comfortable with each other, so comfortable that when our drinks finished, she walked out from the pub with me, & a hotel was nearby...

There are many more such incidents. This post is NOT to glorify myself. I am nothing special - i dress simply, no rolex watch, just like any other bro out on a nite for drinks, music & company. Perhaps it is just chemistry, or just that I always treat the ladies as my equal & would not take advantage of them or make them feel uncomfortable.

Cheers, & have fun.
I agree with this observation - there is a very small segment of KTV girls who are here to mainly sit and drink, and they are not available for short-time. But, they are still women so when they feel that a guy treats them as a woman and not a plaything they respond accordingly so you may get (very) lucky.

Some of my more memorable incidents:

1. I was the only one who could bring this one Malay KTV girl to a hotel. I happen to speak fluent Malay, we sang many songs together in the KTV and she really opened up after that. Her Mummy was amazed when I told her I was going to bring her to a hotel, and I needed to ask if she was a house girl" or not. Fucking unbelievably wild in bed. I warned her that my Chinese sperm isn't Halal, but she swallowed anyway and asked me to pump her full tank after that. Lol. Malay girls are usually unusually skillful in BJ, they are taught culturally to service their husbands/partners regularly hence during menses BJ is the only option. If you have ever lived in a Malay/Muslim environment, you will also notice that every year, during Hari Raya Puasa the lady of the house will kneel in front of the husband to kiss his hand and ask for forgiveness. The man has a special status in a Malay/Muslim household as the head of the house, so taking care of his needs is the woman's duty. And they take this seriously.

I never saw a Chinese wife kneel in front of the husband before. Lol. Maybe they exist, but I am just saying - for the Malays this is cultural.

2. A ex-Supreme KTV girl visited me in HCMC and we fucked all night, for no payment. She heard that I just had my heart broken, and I happened to be in town so I contacted her. She took the whole day off to accompany me, fucked more than a few times (all raw and CIP) and stayed for a show and more overnight fucking, and she stayed past lunch until I had to go to the airport. She gave me love advice throughout lunch, and urged me to forget the girl (and implicitly, call her out to fuck more often, lol). I used to short-time her regularly, and I think she kind of enjoyed sex with me. I made it a point to always fuck her properly and let her cum a few times first, and also brush up on tongue skills (for those interested in a primer, Google : The Alphabet Method).

The saddest part, was shortly after I decided to be serious with my current gf. I messaged her to explain why I will soon be unfriending her on FB, delete my Wechat account and asked her not to contact me anymore. She was very sad, but she understood. The sex chemistry between the two of us was electric, and I do not want to invite temptation into my life. She was so kind to me, but I cannot return her kindness - at least not at this point in my life.

So, my point being - KTV girls are women too. They can feel it when a guy only treats them as a plaything only to be fucked and thrown away, or when a guy sees them as a woman who just happens to be doing a socially unacceptable job. That last girl knew, that all I needed at that point of anguish was sex for comfort, which she was glad to provide, for free. The Malay girl also knew from the very start, that I didn't see her as a KTVgirl, and surely not a prostitute. When I made up my mind to choose her from the lineup, I didn't point my finger at her like ordering a dish from a Nasi Padang stall. I got up from my seat, walked right next to her, took her hand and asked (in Malay) if she was willing to sit with me. Her surprised smile, told me all I wanted to know - it was going to be an unforgettable night.
Old 15-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
subzero88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro penguin have been following what u say across ktv threads. Have some money, be more generous, know what to do with women. But I also suspect u a little bit handsome to pull this off ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I agree with this observation - there is a very small segment of KTV girls who are here to mainly sit and drink, and they are not available for short-time. But, they are still women so when they feel that a guy treats them as a woman and not a plaything they respond accordingly so you may get (very) lucky.
Old 15-09-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whoami69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexws1980 View Post
Had a good session at F8 today with my bros.
MMS was friendly and the girls were pretty good.
But something unusual happened related to tips. PM me if u want to know or learn from lesson.
Started with 1 waiter serving but towards the 30min left, 2 more waiters came to serve us. And u guess why.
Just sharing my honest report, pls don’t zap me. Thanks.
Bro what happens?
Old 15-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreignfighter View Post
Malay girls very ex. Dont even need to patronise
Pre covid i tried ok leh..$70 or $80 and dont butterfly
Much too. Can full service inside the room too.
Old 15-09-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero88 View Post
Bro penguin have been following what u say across ktv threads. Have some money, be more generous, know what to do with women. But I also suspect u a little bit handsome to pull this off ^^
Haa. You're too kind with your words. In the longer run, chemistry trumps looks.

If you've known a KTV girl for more than a year, maybe two and you're still with her then she will always have special consideration for your needs.

That girl who came to comfort me in HCMC, she was returning an unsolicited favour which I did for her a couple of years back. I saw on her Wechat, that she was going to celebrate her birthday at work. And on that day I saw that she had no room (it was a Monday, very quiet). So I booked her the whole night, took her to a nice hotel nearby and had the staff prepare an impromptu birthday cake (easy to do, if you have top tier membership status) when we got to the room the staff went over and above my request and did up the bed with rose petals and a dual Swan towel art. Lol

She never forgot that night, I think.
Old 15-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Haa. You're too kind with your words. In the longer run, chemistry trumps looks.

If you've known a KTV girl for more than a year, maybe two and you're still with her then she will always have special consideration for your needs.

That girl who came to comfort me in HCMC, she was returning an unsolicited favour which I did for her a couple of years back. I saw on her Wechat, that she was going to celebrate her birthday at work. And on that day I saw that she had no room (it was a Monday, very quiet). So I booked her the whole night, took her to a nice hotel nearby and had the staff prepare an impromptu birthday cake (easy to do, if you have top tier membership status) when we got to the room the staff went over and above my request and did up the bed with rose petals and a dual Swan towel art. Lol

She never forgot that night, I think.
Yes bro. Many dont understand the "little things" that go a long way and also dont know the "freebies" and services we can get easily with certain memberships and status..
Old 15-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

In this world, money talks. No money no honey.

learning a lot from bro penguin. he has the money + effort
Old 15-09-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Anyone ktv with viet and tips at $50 only for both session? TIA!
Old夜上海. Tips $60 whole day per session everyday lol. Until end of sept if I’m not wrong. Mummy also $60.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 16-09-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Old夜上海. Tips $60 whole day per session everyday lol. Until end of sept if I’m not wrong. Mummy also $60.
Aiyo still got mummy ah..haha
Old 16-09-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
XXXPPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any HH session today that need one more pax that I can join, pm me please. Thanks
Old 16-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
open liao meh?
how was the playability?
Old 17-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
open liao meh?
how was the playability?
Ok guys. I just went passed YSH just now. And apparently name never change. And the side of building on the light saying YSH. It’s been opened for more than 2 months already but just beginning this mth got now girls come in. Playability is there of course but really depends on individual la. U want wild Wild West prob not there. Also depends girl like u anot. For $60 for any session already considered good liaoz

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 17-09-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreignfighter View Post
Malay girls very ex. Dont even need to patronise
like how ex ?
Old 17-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Do you know how much are the drinks at YSH? this is for YSH, right? Need to do pre-booking?
Standard rates for drinks la. Same as out there. But they got buy 2 get one free tower promo for 228, 3 towers for $300 and get one free. Yeah need to prebook if need room or else can sit at the hall. They also now have happy hr but not sure got girls there anot during that time

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1