The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 27-11-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Kw123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Whr o cannot find in google
Old 28-11-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Can share?
Old 28-11-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I no longer have contact for American football. I had deleted her contact details after she told me shifted as her working place is too far from me.
Can share american football shop name pls ?
Thx you so much
Old 28-11-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Anyone tried FS at 400+ ? saw was opened again
Not sure if they were ever closed. Went many months back. 68 + 50 shop.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Dosy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Brother can share location? Thank you
Old 28-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
roganwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will explore around sembawang shopping center area today.. any bros got hints let me know
Old 28-11-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jellyy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivan View Post
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.
Tilt my head up and see, a petite size lady with face mask
Thinking to myself, got strength bo?
Last customer liao, still got energy to massage my stiff neck and shoulder?

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

I shall not write further. You should know the ending.

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
Bro can share ctc? Thanks
Old 28-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1326 / Power: 11
Javierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post
First of all, thanks Bro Motorcraze_86 for the contact.

Got the contact for quite sometimes but only try out recently.

The place not easy to search if without own transport. Place really discret.

ML Sxxxxx was very friendly . When the counter girl asked what package I want, I hesitate for a while, not sure which to choose but ML Sxxxxx immediately introduce me the 109 package which Bro also mention about that . So I decided go for that which I had no regret. Here is the rating:

Looks : 7.5/10 ( Milf but will not reject type )
Massage : 7/10 ( Decent massage )
Attitude: Friendly ( 8.5/10 )
Service : 8.5/10
RTM : Yes.

Hi Bro can share the contacts?
Old 28-11-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Bro can share ctc, location and dmg? Thanks

Quote:
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
Old 28-11-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

ML Sxxxxx was very friendly . When the counter girl asked what package I want, I hesitate for a while, not sure which to choose but ML Sxxxxx immediately introduce me the 109 package which Bro also mention about that . So I decided go for that which I had no regret. Here is the rating:

Bro can share contact?
Old 28-11-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try zoey from j* spa before? Can exchange fr
Old 28-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Bro mind sharing or trade
Old 28-11-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
galseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks

Quote:

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.

Massage session started.

Old 28-11-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.

Massage session started.

Can share?
Old 29-11-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kw123 View Post
Can share?
I see alot all asking for this contact. I got the contact from TS and tried it. One man meats another man poison as usual.

Room: 9/10. Nice environment
Looks: 6/10 MILF around 40+
Body: Petite and slight meaty. Not Fat.
Boobs: 9/10. For her age, with such boobs is super rare. Nice shape and C size.
GQ: 1/10. $50 and quite rush job with not much teasing. Just like PCC yourself.
RTM: No. Cannot remove bra and HJ really mechanical.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1