The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
Nabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: any bro know where is the massage for outram teo hong road

Someone share Fiona new location and contact pls...
Old 28-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Been waiting for美琪 mei qi to return. Used to frequent her for bbbj +cim damn shiok.
Haha bro tht cili padi ar damn lansi one but good to piak
Old 28-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
Someone share Fiona new location and contact pls...
Sen spa roxy square
Old 29-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
anakin69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Speaking of teo hong i missed the hot stuff tiffany if anyone taste her b4.
Old 29-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Haha bro tht cili padi ar damn lansi one but good to piak
what's lansi haha
she said she coming back leh but till now no news.
Old 25-07-2018, 01:38 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sen spa roxy square
thanks bro.

who has tried her recently since she returned?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I couldn’t find her... went there suring the day but theres was knly an older lady
Old 28-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

seems a lot of girls are not doing a good job

last time Fan Fan now called fanny also don't really seem keen to work. Her wechat always post other girls pics and not hers.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 28-07-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakin69 View Post
Speaking of teo hong i missed the hot stuff tiffany if anyone taste her b4.
Chongqing girl issit ? That was couple years back
Old 30-07-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sen spa roxy square
abby looks yummy
Old 03-08-2018, 01:30 AM
Warriors of the Deep

does Fiona still only take off her top and bra when she does her thing?

any bro managed to her fully nude or bj?
Old 03-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
seems a lot of girls are not doing a good job

last time Fan Fan now called fanny also don't really seem keen to work. Her wechat always post other girls pics and not hers.
I heard that Fan Fan or Fanny is "private property" with her shop co partner. But if she like u, she will let u everything.

This is what i heard from someone in their inner circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
hondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Have a lot of restriction. Door got window. Maybe I first time. JG normal. I had better. Overall.not as I expected.

Quote:
Sen spa roxy square
Old 03-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsuckers View Post
I heard that Fan Fan or Fanny is "private property" with her shop co partner. But if she like u, she will let u everything.

makes sense that's why her wechat is only showing other girls face and not hers.

no one has a good review of Fiona? Her smile still captivates me.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsuckers View Post

Last time when an an first come to our shore , service very extensive one now different story liao lor. But i guess now depends on chemistry , whether like u anot and most importantly how deep is ur pocket lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1