The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Basha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaonline View Post
Care to share contact bros? Would like to experience thanks in advance’
I do have a contact
Old 16-05-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Actually, my experience was a bit different. Got teased by C***y till I exploded
Have to upgrade the package though. I went for 90 mins massage. Paid $118 instead of $88
Beside Cathy, any idea who else will tease till u explode for $118? ..
Old 16-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Beside Cathy, any idea who else will tease till u explode for $118? ..
Never tried others in the same shop. You try asking bro sghappyman. He will share with you his recommendation
Old 16-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

Entrance 1hr $50, GQ rates apply for special menu,
- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker

Last edited by PrivateRyan; 16-05-2022 at 07:27 PM.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker
Sounds awesome bro. Able to share contact please? Thanks in advance!
Old 16-05-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Azuredeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Wow! Able to share contact please? Thanks in advance!
Old 17-05-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
tried SLG Rainbow based on a bros recommendation. i think this is real edging. first time i hold my climax for more than half hr before just blowing everything out..

location wise quite discreet but need some walking distance from mrt.

parking street level or under basement car park at a complex nearby. just follow her in instruction to go to get unit. place is okok for cleanliness but get good massage and jg and edging.

nice to chat with but during jg she will concentrate more hence less talking.

will rtm but just that timing and location not too convenient for me.
Recently rtm for rainbow and standard did not drop. still powerful massage and good sensual edging all the remainder until i exploded. one of the more all rounder i found lately with good looks, nice bod and great massage skill.

shared contact with some bros previously hope to hear of their experience too
Old 17-05-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sss7522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sounds amazing, able to share? Thank you
Old 17-05-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pipeline90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normady View Post
I have one that poke anus all the way to your prostate.
hi bro, care to share the contact. Thanks
Old 17-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
Recently rtm for rainbow and standard did not drop. still powerful massage and good sensual edging all the remainder until i exploded. one of the more all rounder i found lately with good looks, nice bod and great massage skill.

shared contact with some bros previously hope to hear of their experience too

Care to share bro 😃😃
Old 17-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Care to share bro 😃😃

Contact is available in the sglonelyguy Web.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Looks good bro, when she squeeze your head, is it the painful type or teasing type? I dont like the torture kind
Old 17-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
Looks good bro, when she squeeze your head, is it the painful type or teasing type? I dont like the torture kind
Bro, shared with her your limits before starting your 1st session. She will then squeezed your dick enough to break your orgasm mood, and used her thumb to press a point under your forehead to stop you from cumming.

Her torturing session with her regulars, can be very intense with ropes, candle wax dripping & slapping your face, suffocation by her 38D tits.

If you are tied up & start screaming, the next thing is a towel stuff inside your mouth, I also cannot save you lol

Old 17-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Tks bro for sharing the 38D contact with me. Booked a session later

Let's see how good is the orgarsm torture
Old 17-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, shared with her your limits before starting your 1st session. She will then squeezed your dick enough to break your orgasm mood, and used her thumb to press a point under your forehead to stop you from cumming.

Her torturing session with her regulars, can be very intense with ropes, candle wax dripping & slapping your face, suffocation by her 38D tits.

If you are tied up & start screaming, the next thing is a towel stuff inside your mouth, I also cannot save you lol

Your first picture looks pain, but your second picture looks pleasurable. 😁😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread