The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumasala View Post
Wah nice first time I can be useful:

Dixxx Arxx --> Super clean, no hanky panky.

They have Manhood Grooming (Shaving) + Manhood Mask (With Scrub)

The shaving is really for bros who dont like waxing ah -- they will use single blade to shave whole thing clean and smooth

The Mask is really just after shave effect ah -- put some sandy moist paste scrub abit here and there, then wrap one plastic around then help you dry clean with towel.

TLDR: Super clean place ah, save your moolah for other places ah.

Thanks Bro for the info.
Old 19-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

how are the other Spas there? Some are good looking Unisex ones.. Hot Spa, De Beaute, Sen Spa and 1 near the elevator..
Old 21-05-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by str33thawk View Post
how are the other Spas there? Some are good looking Unisex ones.. Hot Spa, De Beaute, Sen Spa and 1 near the elevator..
HotSpa is like Gspa/spaNes those type with jacuzzi etcs, clean spa
Old 21-05-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

there used to be one breeze hut? what happen to the place?
Old 22-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
it relocate to outside of roxy and another in katong plaza. but dunno cant reach the boss. shes a good masseuse
Old 22-05-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gtti is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
There are quite a number of spa there.Tried QSY wellness, small shop with two milf.Massage price standard.Massage good and they offered other services as well.
Bro,can pm details
Old 23-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
Still very much active but moved to Katong Plaza basement.
Old 23-05-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ah thanks. she's pretty good in everything she does.
Old 24-05-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Kyoto Spa. It faces the outside covered five footway. There's only one PRC girl working in it. Tending to petite size, young, slim, not busty and pretty. She often wears right jeans shorts. There are white curtains and a moveable wooden partition for privacy. She massaged me before.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Kyoto Spa. It faces the outside covered five footway. There's only one PRC girl working in it. Tending to petite size, young, slim, not busty and pretty. She often wears right jeans shorts. There are white curtains and a moveable wooden partition for privacy. She massaged me before.
must make appointment?
Old 25-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro nocsag. No. Just walk in. I don't have the telephone number of Kyoto Spa.
Old 28-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
HotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently tried a milf at Roxy. her massage was not bad. but what was even better was her big D boobies. will return solely to play her boobs!
Old 28-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSalami View Post
Recently tried a milf at Roxy. her massage was not bad. but what was even better was her big D boobies. will return solely to play her boobs!
Bro, can share spa and milf name please?
Old 01-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Used to frequent DA for manhood shaving as I don’t like waxing. Only one Malaysian there do manhood shaving. Lao chio wouldn’t reject. Kena scam to do both shaving and cock mask for the first time. Basically after she shaved you, she will literally put a cock mask on the cock, wrap it up and let you rest for 20min. Nothing else.

I tried to build relationship with her for one year. Visit her every 2 month to shave my cock hair. But she never once give in to my hard rod. At the final visit, I was damn horny staring at her boobs when she shave my cock hair then my pre-cum drip down. So I hint to her and ask if she can massage there. She upfront reject and threaten to snip my cock if I talk nonsense again. That was the last visit.

Usually after visiting her, I will go to some HJ shop within the building. I used to find this bob hair MILF at the alley stretch behind furniture shop. Visited her more than 10 times for BBBJ, but sadly she shifted out and I cannot find her again. Any kind bro who know her and have her contact please DM me.

Further down her shop, there is a FJ shop. Did one time in that shop because it was late and she is the only one available. So no choice. Look wise cannot rmb. I literally fuck and go

After my bbbj milf disappear, I found two more shop. One is the two woman shop, seems like sister. Tried both before. Only HJ and both let me finger. Totally damage 80 per visit. The other one is outside the lift, can bj and big cup.

That’s all for my sharing on Roxy. If any bro know the milf bbbj or there is other playground in the building, please dm me
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 01-06-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
lantis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
never got a chance to try, didn't know it move to KP
how's the massage and damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1