The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
janfeb222222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Roxy Square

Hi bro, can share the location?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumasala View Post
Wah nice first time I can be useful:

Dixxx Arxx --> Super clean, no hanky panky.

They have Manhood Grooming (Shaving) + Manhood Mask (With Scrub)

The shaving is really for bros who dont like waxing ah -- they will use single blade to shave whole thing clean and smooth

The Mask is really just after shave effect ah -- put some sandy moist paste scrub abit here and there, then wrap one plastic around then help you dry clean with towel.

TLDR: Super clean place ah, save your moolah for other places ah.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

like most people here mentioned, DA is super clean. but the service is very good! been going there for many years being served by that malaysian lady. usually i'd only go there and get my manhood shaved + mask if i want to fuck a girl later. had a girl who gave me a bj said my cock smelled and tasted like blueberry.

and don't try to be hanky panky with the lady. truth be told, she is quite hot and works out regularly. in fact, she gave me tips before on doing deadlifts haha!
Old 06-06-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Last time 02-7x used to have mp with a beautiful lady boss. Think she seldom does massage, every time ask, she say facial at $70. most of the time let the gals do massage.

But the mp is gone already. Wonder where she went to .
Old 09-06-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90

I walked ard the area. I didn't find any syt. Am I wrong? Or shld I find harder? Hahahaha.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Tried a milf named 小雨。Massage really solid.At the end, money well spent!
Old 04-07-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Tried a milf named 小雨。Massage really solid.At the end, money well spent!
Able to PM me location?
Old 05-07-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

小雨(Little Rain)has stopped work for the time been. TBA again.
Old 16-07-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

level 2 facing overhead bridge near entrance of glass door.. seem t be a thai massage cum facial spa, oppo pedicure shop.. wonder hows the massage of the ML...
Old 17-07-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
level 2 facing overhead bridge near entrance of glass door.. seem t be a thai massage cum facial spa, oppo pedicure shop.. wonder hows the massage of the ML...
She’s just a Thai ml but not Thai masssage given. There’s strength in massage and that’s about it. Was offered jg for one blue note but did not take it.
Old 18-07-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

小雨 still there working.
Old 18-07-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Lin Lin at 02-33? Looking for FR.
Old 18-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Anyone tried Lin Lin at 02-33? Looking for FR.
The chubby milf at Qsy? Tried before, standard playtime lor.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
The chubby milf at Qsy? Tried before, standard playtime lor.
From her photos doesn't look chubby leh. Not sure if we are talking about the same ML. But her boobs look big and enhanced.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anyone got FR at the corner legit looking tcm? The one with celebrity advert one.
Old 18-07-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
From her photos doesn't look chubby leh. Not sure if we are talking about the same ML. But her boobs look big and enhanced.
Ah chubby is harsh, she got meat is what I want to say. Boobs are a good size,natural and pink nips. Massage cmi, but used to go to her for service but now cannot do shit so I moved on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1