The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 02-12-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Merah

Anyway, I went to rtm and here's more details.

The $58 package is only for massage before 2pm, and here's some stats of D.

Height: Around 1.63m
Cups: A cups, not for boobs lover coz she doesn't unclip during sensual, neither does she remove the top (is this normal for massage shop setting?)
Flat stomach, she seems to exercise quite a bit.
Can roam underneath her shirt, she automatically lifted up her bra for my hand to go in, but for the bottom half... can only roam outside, can't put hands inside.

Only provides hj, anyone knows if there's a way to unlock more services?
Old 02-12-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Promotion from 9am to 4pm. Going to try soon. Any bro tried W***y? Is SYT or MILF?
Oh, man! Their knives are sharp. I believe these ML in the same shop are United to fix the price. Bros, be cautious!
Old 03-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 2
HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Their knives are sharp. I believe these ML in the same shop are United to fix the price.
Fully agreed.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Oh, man! Their knives are sharp. I believe these ML in the same shop are United to fix the price. Bros, be cautious!
On a related note dropped by on Eng hoon S***y massage. Highly avoidable place unless you want granny w enhanced tits.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie72 View Post
On a related note dropped by on Eng hoon S***y massage. Highly avoidable place unless you want granny w enhanced tits.
Try the spa starting with “J” on the same street. Although price is a bit higher, overall it’s a good experience.
Old 04-12-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 10
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros here can enlighten what is zhut zhut
Old 04-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
mrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
should be suck suck
Old 04-12-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
Just imagine the noise you'll make when sucking..
Old 04-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Good one! Laughing 😆
Old 04-12-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3326 / Power: 9
Greatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do licking, by flipping and twirling the tongue
Old 05-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

just visited a spa at Bukit Merah Central and i felt its over priced. Saw some on the second floor and a new one down the main street. any one had any experience there?
Old 05-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
just visited a spa at Bukit Merah Central and i felt its over priced. Saw some on the second floor and a new one down the main street. any one had any experience there?

By second floor, do you mean that block where there's fast food at the first floor? To be specific a bit, that block is linked to food centre on the second floor
Old 05-12-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

yes bro, you are right

btw, i should have written this question in another Thread but can't find it

Quote:
By second floor, do you mean that block where there's fast food at the first floor? To be specific a bit, that block is linked to food centre on the second floor
Old 05-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
yes bro, you are right

btw, i should have written this question in another Thread but can't find it
Well, I stopped going to that block coz of the high level of PS in their photos, and it's not worth the price.

Not sure if the one down the street is opposite the singpost that I went before. That place is new but it's another $88 joint.
Old 05-12-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, I stopped going to that block coz of the high level of PS in their photos, and it's not worth the price.

Not sure if the one down the street is opposite the singpost that I went before. That place is new but it's another $88 joint.
Me normally skip 88 joint. That 2nd floor link to hawker center used to have Ah lamb. Famous in the past, last time visited her, but more towards MILF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1