The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Sauna Room

Any bros know of any places that has Sauna Room in the MP. Then the ML can wank you inside the Sauna one. ?
Old 15-11-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of
Re: Sauna Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
Any bros know of any places that has Sauna Room in the MP. Then the ML can wank you inside the Sauna one. ?
Most sauna rm all atas one and clean...
Don't think can wank in sauna...never heard in sg
Old 15-11-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Most sauna rm all atas one and clean...
Don't think can wank in sauna...never heard in sg
Can lah bro, it is D.I.Y!
Old 15-11-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Got but a bit expensive
Old 15-11-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
I******l wellness at BB has a room with portable sauna, but ML is not allowed to be inside with customer
Old 15-11-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
I******l wellness at BB has a room with portable sauna, but ML is not allowed to be inside with customer
Wah portable sauna...is it very atas spa...cost u hand n legs?
Old 15-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Sauna usage $38 for 30min.
If you take the $86/hr package, you want request to use it as well but only within the duration of the session.

U will sit inside with your towel and enjoy the steam alone. It's a couple room, so can bring a friend/spouse

Last edited by Autumnsun; 16-11-2023 at 10:32 AM.
Old 15-11-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Think have to go JB for that.
There's one that have Jaccuzi with the ML before deed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1