The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all
New Massage joint in selegie

Scanned through TNP yesterday and saw an ad of a new joint in selegie area.
Will check it out during my lunch and report back. Bros, who have already been there please comment. Cheers
Old 11-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster (B)

aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all
Re: New Massage joint in selegie

Ok guys,just came back from my recon at selegie. There is a shop on the second floor and one on the fifth floor.
Second floor- I saw one lady mid 20s wearing yellow low cut with boobs popping out. She said $30 for 45 mins. Really sexy, accent sounds like thai or viet.
Fifth floor- This place is the bomb..4 PRCs mid 20s.All damn good figure and chio looks. 1 hr $30. I hinted if there are "specials", they just nodded seducingly.
I have not tried any of them because I just had a bonk-a-min sexxion with a Thai FL yesterday.(Qi not recharged yet). Will try once I am charged.(never force yrself,u might injure yr QI and suffer when you get older).
Hint: This building has a tenant selling pet fish.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BSYEO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK i tried, one 20 yr syt, Santi . Like little kitty. Big rooms , well furnished. I first customer yesterday. Santi baby fresh meh meh ,song song til Jurong. I led her into the warm cosy room. Lights dim & pinkish, i asked her to lie down, she like very shy . Slowly i give her soft head massage , trickle to her shoulder , she moans ,i move my hands to her breasts , C cup & gently rubba her in circular motion , gently twirling her pinkish nipples. Next my hand move to her buttocks, navigate the contour of her ass & finger her pussy, she wet so fast , smell nice , no bad or fishy odour.

Very girly , she moans softly , i whisper into her ears guide her mouth into my dick.She resist at first , i assure that it is ok & she will enjoy it.Gently she sucks , i grabbed her head deep into my dick & ask her to suck deep, long and tantlizing.Wow pian, almost want to explode , imagine teaching young pretty greenhorn how to make me shiok .

I made lher ie down on the mattress & started to rubba her breast & suck her hard. My finger gently rubbing her clitoris , don't want to make her scare . She gets hornier , her juice flowing & she moans & started to beg me to penetrate her tight cunt. I pump her missionary, doggie , cowboy like crazy bastard. After 45 mins , i exploded , tired & exhausted , no more strenght . I sk her to massage me . Then dressed up & head to Tuberose for a drink with vietnamese chicks.

It's on the same Floor with Tuberose KTV.

Face 8/10
Body 8/10 slim , fit & young
Massage , ok

I saw two more . One like Teresa Teng , the other tall like a model . Will try again soon.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Parisaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where's this nice place? which part
Old 11-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSYEO View Post
OK i tried, one 20 yr syt, Santi . Like little kitty. Big rooms , well furnished. I first customer yesterday. Santi baby fresh meh meh ,song song til Jurong. I led her into the warm cosy room. Lights dim & pinkish, i asked her to lie down, she like very shy . Slowly i give her soft head massage , trickle to her shoulder , she moans ,i move my hands to her breasts , C cup & gently rubba her in circular motion , gently twirling her pinkish nipples. Next my hand move to her buttocks, navigate the contour of her ass & finger her pussy, she wet so fast , smell nice , no bad or fishy odour.

Very girly , she moans softly , i whisper into her ears guide her mouth into my dick.She resist at first , i assure that it is ok & she will enjoy it.Gently she sucks , i grabbed her head deep into my dick & ask her to suck deep, long and tantlizing.Wow pian, almost want to explode , imagine teaching young pretty greenhorn how to make me shiok .

I made lher ie down on the mattress & started to rubba her breast & suck her hard. My finger gently rubbing her clitoris , don't want to make her scare . She gets hornier , her juice flowing & she moans & started to beg me to penetrate her tight cunt. I pump her missionary, doggie , cowboy like crazy bastard. After 45 mins , i exploded , tired & exhausted , no more strenght . I sk her to massage me . Then dressed up & head to Tuberose for a drink with vietnamese chicks.

Face 8/10
Massage , ok

I saw two more . One like Teresa Teng , the other tall like a model . Will try again soon.
bro, as though you are working there and the lady was your customer...
Old 11-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Nice FR, wats the damage?
Old 11-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:

Face 8/10
Massage , ok

Lol Bro how much you charge ??? LOl just joking.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19991 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
Scanned through TNP yesterday and saw an ad of a new joint in selegie area.
Will check it out during my lunch and report back. Bros, who have already been there please comment. Cheers
bro i knw d L2 one u were talkin abt. both of them r PRCs n i wd classify them as MILFs. both not bad looking. i like 1 of d gals with shoulder length hair, i thk d older of d 2. hard to describe her looks now as had nt seen her for 2 wks.

i onli knw of anthr joint on L3 n L4 .. but not L5. d last 1 i knw of is d HC. okies, may chk out yr L5 joint this wk end.

You'll Never Chiong Alone ... Liverpool ... Liverpool ...

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Thnx bro.
Saw the joint on the 5th floor yesterday but couldn't try because the missus was with me.

For bros who want to know the exact location: carefully read all previous posts.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is the L3 joint called Blxx Jxxx Jxxx ???

If yes, then like you, I know the L2 & L3 joints but never know the L5 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
bro i knw d L2 one u were talkin abt. both of them r PRCs n i wd classify them as MILFs. both not bad looking. i like 1 of d gals with shoulder length hair, i thk d older of d 2. hard to describe her looks now as had nt seen her for 2 wks.

i onli knw of anthr joint on L3 n L4 .. but not L5. d last 1 i knw of is d HC. okies, may chk out yr L5 joint this wk end.

You'll Never Chiong Alone ... Liverpool ... Liverpool ...
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 12-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19991 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
Is the L3 joint called Blxx Jxxx Jxxx ???

If yes, then like you, I know the L2 & L3 joints but never know the L5 !
i thk so ... decor quite nice. for d record, both TNs mentioned r near d toilets! (mayb easier for bros to go shower b4 n after scrub? *LOL*)

i thk d clues r pretty obvious here. some bros had oredi given out obvious hints tt its impossible to miss so hope othr bros dun b lazy n do yr small research.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bingo, so I was right ... OK, must explore L5 soon

Owen, I realised that most of your cheong areas are almost the same as mine ... Maybe we've seen each other before !

If you're Owen, then call me Ronaldo ... hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i thk so ... decor quite nice. for d record, both TNs mentioned r near d toilets! (mayb easier for bros to go shower b4 n after scrub? *LOL*)

i thk d clues r pretty obvious here. some bros had oredi given out obvious hints tt its impossible to miss so hope othr bros dun b lazy n do yr small research.
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 12-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSYEO;3549393: [SIZE="4"
I led her [/SIZE]into the warm cosy room. Lights dim & pinkish, i asked her to lie down, she like very shy . Slowly i give her soft head massage , trickle to her shoulder , she moans ,i move my hands to her breasts , C cup & gently rubba her in circular motion , gently twirling her pinkish nipples. Next my hand move to her buttocks, navigate the contour of her ass & finger her pussy, she wet so fast , smell nice , no bad or fishy odour.

I made lher ie down on the mattress & started to rubba her breast & suck her hard. My finger gently rubbing her clitoris , don't want to make her scare . She gets hornier , her juice flowing & she moans & started to beg me to penetrate her tight cunt. I pump her missionary, doggie , cowboy like crazy bastard. After 45 mins , i exploded , tired & exhausted , no more strenght .
Bro u write FR like u are the one doing the massage and special............DID SHE PAY U ??????????????
Old 12-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Face 8/10
Massage , ok

No wonder bro never put damage...I think with all his service..he must have got it for free!Maybe we can try role reversal with the ladies....quite kinky..
Old 12-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yumunkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

Can PM me the location?

Thanks
Advert Space Available