The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold
My sexual encounters

The stories are purely fiction but the people involved are real. I've had fantasies of these people but alas, reality is not so nice to let me have them as gf/FB. Enjoy the read. Do let me know about the writing style since this is my first time writing such stories.

Legend:
Me = Blue
Girl = Red
My thoughts = Arial Green Italics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This happened back in my secondary school. It was the age where girls were developing and guys started to feel attracted to girls. I was certainly no exception. Everywhere I turn, I could see all sorts of girls at various stages of development. Amidst the crowd, one girl caught my eye.

Her long black hair was gorgeous. She was also quite tall and the long hair seemed very fitting. Her skin was slightly tanned and her eyes were small but mesmerizing. She didn't have huge assets but overall, she was certainly very hot.

When class began, I saw her again. It turns out we were in the same class! "This is going to be a great year!"" I thought to myself. Lessons were boring and I couldn't concentrate. Much of my attention was on the girl. When it was finally recess time, I approached her and tried to make some small talk.

Me: Hi! I'm Z. It seems we're going to be classmates this year.
???: Oh. Hi! I'm H.
Me: H huhs...that's a really nice name.
H: Hahaha thanks!

The conversation was rather standard. We chatted about where we came from and where we lived. Soon, it was the end of the recess period. I went back to my respective seat and lessons continued. Throughout the day, all I could think of was how to get to know H better.
================================================== =======

After the first week, we were required to choose a CCA. It was mandatory at that point in time. I was uncertain what I wanted to be in but figured that this was a good topic to approach H again. After the first conversation, we frequently hang out during recess and chatted throughout the period. Still, it was very superficial and I wanted to know more.

Recess period soon came and I quickly went to H's table.

Me: Yo! Any idea what CCA you're going to join?
H: Hey there *smiles* ! I have totally no idea...*frowns*
Me: (Damn! That is so cute!) Oh...umm...me too.
H: Hahaha! Really? There's just so many things I want to try!
Me: If you don't mind, let's go for the CCA Open House together.
H: Sure! I don't have anyone else to go with anyway!
Me: Great! Now that that's settled, let's go grab a bite. Coming?
H: Give me a moment...*tidies up her table*...Ok let's go~

As she stood up, a sweet scent filled the air around me. Instinctively, I took a deep breath. I immediately felt good. At that point in time, I didn't know that girls smelled so good. I was busy wondering where that scent was from. Unknown to me, H was already at the classroom door waiting for me.

H: Are you coming or not?
Me: Huh? Oh yeah, coming~ *runs towards door*
H: What were you thinking about?
Me: Oh...nothing much. Let's go.

As we walked towards the canteen, the familiar sweet scent filled the air again. Very quickly, I learnt that girls have a really sweet scent surrounding them. It was very intoxicating back then to have a whiff of their scent.
When we were walking down the narrow staircase, I had her walk in front of me. Instantly, a constant stream of fragrance flooded my nose. I took in deep breath after deep breath, reveling in this new-found pleasure.

As I looked at her back, I noticed something. Our school uniform was blue. However, I saw a black line across her back and on her shoulders. I instantly got an erection. She was wearing a black bra! It was the first time I've seen a coloured bra under the clothes of a girl. I was in Heaven! I was extremely thankful that the uniform material was quite thin. I wished the stairs never ended so that I could enjoy this forever. Alas, we soon reached the canteen and the magnificent sight and scent was gone.

We quickly grabbed something to eat before the bell rang. As we walked back to class, I once again enjoyed the view and scent. We returned to our seats and classes soon began.

The next chapter will be on the CCA Open House. Please do let me know how's the writing so far =)
I have a really vivid imagination so I wanted to try putting my fantasies down in words and share with fellow forumers.
Old 18-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
who0ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sexual encounters

camping alrd ! go on bro ! (:
Old 18-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

I liked your writing TS...nice fantasy thoughts
Old 18-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

JUSTFORFUN90!!!!! Here to support you!! Hahahaha!! Still active over at frank's site?
Old 19-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
I liked your writing TS...nice fantasy thoughts
thank you =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
JUSTFORFUN90!!!!! Here to support you!! Hahahaha!! Still active over at frank's site?
oh~ hello there haha! hmms not so active there now after all that's happened. at least i managed to have one last double session of fun before it all ended =)
Old 19-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper reporting for duty... Waiting for ur nxt updates
Old 19-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Additional Legend:
*emotions/actions* - Orange
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The CCA Open House was loud, messy and crowded. Just the sort of scenario that you would expect in typical Singapore. We met up at the school gate before proceeding for the Open House.

Me: Morning!
H: Morning! Sorry I'm a little late.
Me: It's ok. You look like you took quite a while to dress up. *looks at her T-shirt and jeans*
H: Really arh? I don't wanna look sloppy mah...like you *teases*
Me: *points to shirt & bermuda shorts* What sloppy?! I'm comfortable like that mah...stupid H~ *sticks out tongue* Let's go before the crowd gets even larger.
H: Hahahaha sure! *smiles*

As we walked from exhibit to exhibit in the Open House, I couldn't help but look at her attire. It was a typical girly T-shirt with some cute cartoons on the front. It looked really good on her. I wondered if she dressed this way everytime she went out with friends.

The Open House was so crowded that we often had to walk in a single file. Recalling my past experience, I let her walked in front. Immediately, I could smell the sweet fragrance emanating from her long black hair. I quickly shifted my sight to her back, hoping to catch a glimpse of what she wore underneath. To my surprise, it was black again. "I wonder if she has any other colours..." I thought to myself as I enjoyed this heavenly sensation.

H: Hey! Earth to Z! Are you still there?

Her voice jerked me out of my thoughts. "Damn, did she catch me looking at her bra?"

Me: Oh hey...what's up? *nervous*
H: I'm hungry! *frowns* Let's get something to eat~
Me: *sigh of relief* Oh sure, let's go then.

We had lunch while discussing about the CCAs that we've seen so far. Most of the CCAs were interesting as we've never seen it in Primary School before. We still couldn't make up our minds on what to join so we decided to visit the rest of the exhibits after lunch.

H: I want to go see the Track & Field exhibit~
Me: Huh? You like that arh? Didn't know you were so active in sports.
H: Aiya, curious mah~ Are you coming or not?
Me: Sure sure. Lead the way, Ms Athlete.
H: *blushes* Actually...I don't know where it is. I was hoping you could bring me there.
Me: (OMG! Her shy face is so damn cute!!!) *slaps own forehead* You could have just told me that -.-!!
H: *blushes* What!! I don't want to look stupid mah~
Me: Hahahaha ok ok. Here, take my hand.
H: Do I have to?
Me: Nope, you don't have to but I'm not going to be responsible if you get lost in the crowd~
H: *holds my hand* Fine!!! *blushes*

I was in the clouds by now. This was so much better than walking behind her and looking at her bra. Even though I couldn't smell her scent, being able to hold her hand far outweighed the loss and thus I didn't really mind.

We squirmed and squeezed through the ever growing crowd before we finally arrived at the field where the Track & Field CCA was having their exhibit. There were various other CCAs having their exhibits at the field so we agreed to split and meet back at the same location after an hour.

+An hour later+

We met back at the same location. Both of us were tired from all the walking and decided that it's time to go home. As we walked towards the school gate, I decided to ask what she wanted to join.

Me: So...have you decided?
H: Yup! Track & Field!
Me: Are you serious? I heard the training is tough and tiring.
H: It looks fun! Why not you join as well? Then we can be in the same CCA.
Me: *ponders for a while* No thanks!
H: Why not?? *pouts*
Me: (Gosh...just how many expressions does she have?) I don't want to faint and disgrace myself. Everyone there seemed so fit and strong. *pretends to faint*
H: Hahahaha wouldn't lah! Then what are you joining?
Me: Hmms...some uniformed group.
H: *looks at me from top to bottom* Seriously? Isn't it just as tough as Track?
Me: Really? I think I'll be fine. At least I can prepare for NS.
H: True...and hey...umm...Z...*murmurs*
Me: Yeah? I can't exactly hear you when you talk like that.
H: *rambles very quickly* Thanks for what you did just now. It's really sweet of you! *gave a peck on my cheek* Bye!!! *runs off*
Me: *stunned* Uh...bye...

I was caught by surprise. I never expected to reap such a result. As I slowly walked home, the events of the day flashed through my head. Unconsciously, my hand moved up to the cheek that she gave a peck on. "You've got to be kidding me...". I smiled as I kept replaying the day's events in my mind. This is starting to turn out to be a wonderful friendship.

And that concludes the CCA Open House chapter.
Feedback welcomed =) I just want to try writing and see if there's any area that I can improve on.
Old 19-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

nice writing...
Old 19-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Even when lessons started on Monday, I was still reveling in the surprise peck that H gave me during the Open House. I don't have many friends, certainly not female friends. I wondered if she did this for all other guys. The thought of that dampened my spirits a little.

After half the morning of boring lessons, recess period came. As usual, we went for recess together. After my usual routine of walking behind her, we had a chat while having our food at the canteen.

Me: Hey H...you know...there's something I've been wanting to ask you...
H: Huh? What's up?
Me: (She's totally forgotten it?!) You know...during the Open House...that incident...
H: OH! *blushes* That... *looks away*
Me: (So she remembers.) I just want to know if....if you did that for everyone...every guy...you know...that thing you did for me...
H: Of course not!! *blushes* What kind of person do you think I am?
Me: (Woah! I think I stepped on a land mine.) Relax H. I didn't mean it that way.
H: Then what?
Me: It's just...you know...we've barely gotten to know each other....and you're the first female friend I have in school...It just seems so unreal...
H: *blushes* Can you stop mentioning it? It's making me feel embarrassed...
Me: But why? Why did you do that?
H: I told you already, didn't I? It's because you're really sweet. Just think of it as my way of saying thanks.
Me: Hahaha cool! I hope I can get more thanks from you then! *tease*
H: Oh you naughty guy! *blushes*

That conversation resolved the awkwardness that was between the both of us. Everything was back to normal. Somewhere along the week, there was a P.E. period. Our school's P.E. attire is white and has no designs on it at all. The cotton material meant it could absorb quite a bit of perspiration during the lesson. As you will see later, this fact gave me access to one of the views that I've always wondered about.

Up till now, I've only ever seen the back of her bra through her school uniform. I've always wondered how it looked like from the front. I'm aware that girls in upper Primary School usually wear some sort of training bra but my Primary School uniform was red. This made it exceptionally hard to see anything. At that point in time, I was more interested in having fun than to see developing girls.

Now, with raging hormones within me, I suddenly found an interest in what girls wore underneath. I didn't try to see H's bra from the front as I didn't want to be caught staring at her breasts. That would have been awkward.
It was during one such P.E. session that I got to view her twin peaks.

Me: Stupid P.E. attire. It feels so warm.
H: Yeah. I wish it was more like the uniform. The material for that is so much thinner.
Me: Hahaha. Are you sure you like it thin? You have no idea how many guys would ogle at you if the material was any thinner.
H: Oh come on! I didn't mean it to be paper thin. Just more thin than this cotton material. *blushes*
Me: Hahaha I'm joking. Let's hurry. We're going to be late.
H: Coming~

P.E. was tiring and involved running laps. Thankfully it was over shortly and we got to play games. As the period ended, we went back to the classroom to retrieve our uniforms. I ran ahead of her and checked back from time to time. That was when I noticed her front view for the first time. She was wearing her usual black bra but the frontal view was awesome. I didn't know about cup sizes at that point in time but they certainly looked big.

The way those black cups covered her breasts and the contrast between her bra and the white P.E. attire was really obvious. I thanked whoever designed the P.E. attire to be made of cotton, the P.E. session and the hot weather. If it weren't for these factors, I would never have managed to enjoy such a view. Of course, I got an erection from such a view.

At the end of the day, I approached her to start a conversation.

Me: So how was today?
H: Didn't you go through the same thing as me? -.-!!
Me: I know lah! I meant P.E.
H: Oh that. Tiring, hot, wet, sticky. All the things that I don't really enjoy.
Me: Hahaha you'll need to get used to that. Track & Field is about all those and much more.
H: I know. I think I'll get used to it.
Me: I think you will. I'm so looking forward to the next P.E. lesson! *grins*
H: Why? I thought you hated exercise. *raise an eyebrow*
Me: Oh. Hahahaha. I found a reason to like it now. *laughs* Let's go home!
H: You sound like something good happened to you today. -.-!!
Me: Totally! *wide grin* Come on, I don't want to stay in class any longer than I have to.
H: Alright alright. I'm coming. *scratches head* What's up with you...

By then, I was already walking towards the door and I ignored her last question. My virgin view of what a bra looked like under a girl's clothes kept replaying in my head as I looked at her face. I was one happy guy and I couldn't have asked for anymore.

Of course, things happened and the next wave of discovery soon came crashing on my shores.

End of this part. Any feedback on the choice of font, size and colour?
I'm not so sure if it's conducive for reading so perhaps someone can let me know...Thanks =)
Old 19-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

it's a simple story that revolves around love and fantasy...
some of the events occur in real life while others are filled in by my own fantasy...
of cuz this isn't going to be as steamy and hot as what others have written...
may not be much of a fap material so yeah...just wanted to let whoever's camping know...i dun wan to lead people on a wild goose chase thinking that the story will be quality fap material...
Old 20-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story
Old 20-02-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pidaras is Cool - loads of Potential

an attractive story tho, go on pls.
Old 20-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A nice start up! please do continue bro!
Old 20-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18311 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

here to read the nice story like ur nick's just for fun.
Old 20-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

nice writing.. keep up the awesome work!! =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1