The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dumped because you are poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
Bro is very true. These kind of woman stiill existed. I have a life example in my life, too bad isnt my gf/wife.
I truly buy that, heng, not in a cynical tone.

Yup, too bad it's never been the wife....
Old 09-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote of the day
DON'T SEARCH,DONT' HUNT, THE RIGHT ONE WILL JUST COME.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote of the day
Haha i always tell that to my frds
Love will come when u least expect it to happen
Old 09-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote of the day
Bro,

Be your true self, someone will one day come into your life, love you for who you really are, dun care about what other people opinions of you. She will make you realize why your relationships in the past never worked out, and she will make you believe that you deserve a better & more beautiful life.

http://jimmy.mdino.com/jimmyzuoyou.htm
Old 09-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Bro,

Be your true self, someone will one day come into your life, love you for who you really are, dun care about what other people opinions of you. She will make you realize why your relationships in the past never worked out, and she will make you believe that you deserve a better & more beautiful life.

orangebro,

I look back the past few years of my life, i noticed i had lost a lot a lot things, golds,cash,watches and most importantly time and love.

I decided to give myself 2 years to work back what i had lost, the pawn tickets i have is a like note book thick sia.. (laugh at myself for a moment, rather spend on these woman than go collect them back) KNN.

time to focus, time to get back what i had lost, I really think is time to love myself more, sometime wan to buy 1 Shirt also think 3-4 times, girl ask me buy, cash will fly out immediately. Fucking Loser sia.

I hope my 2 years of hard work will pay off, one of my friends keep telling me these few days, " you are a lucky person when i know you since our NS, you are still a lucky person now, but it does not mean you will still be lucky next time. Time to keep all you have, keep it for the future, your family, your chances awaiting for you, when the chances come, it can be easily flew away and you will regret it very soon because u nv have the capital to make it happen"

#godwillwatchoverme #concentratenow
Old 09-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
orangebro,

I look back the past few years of my life, i noticed i had lost a lot a lot things, golds,cash,watches and most importantly time and love.

I decided to give myself 2 years to work back what i had lost, the pawn tickets i have is a like note book thick sia.. (laugh at myself for a moment, rather spend on these woman than go collect them back) KNN.

time to focus, time to get back what i had lost, I really think is time to love myself more, sometime wan to buy 1 Shirt also think 3-4 times, girl ask me buy, cash will fly out immediately. Fucking Loser sia.

I hope my 2 years of hard work will pay off, one of my friends keep telling me these few days, " you are a lucky person when i know you since our NS, you are still a lucky person now, but it does not mean you will still be lucky next time. Time to keep all you have, keep it for the future, your family, your chances awaiting for you, when the chances come, it can be easily flew away and you will regret it very soon because u nv have the capital to make it happen"

Bro, u still young, still can start all over again, no time for regret & dwelling on the past, move on & spend ur precious time working, while u work hard, also must reward yourself with good food, nice movies.....treat yourself good first, wan to buy anything u like, juz buy it but of course it's within ur own limit, dun over spend, save some for rainy days as life is full of uncertainties. Treat ur family nice as they're d one who will company u whole life.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Bro,

I beg to disagree
After 40 plus years, wait till graveyard
Old 10-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
I beg to disagree
Life is full of uncertainties, we never know what to be expected or happened tomorrow, everything is hard to say.
Old 30-11-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
tittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
This is the number one reason why guys get dumped.

Conversely being rich is the number one reason for getting laid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
girls will never say such things like man too poor, but will say things like too lazy, dont love her cannot provide decent life, unambitious etc etc
Bro Sammyboyfor, could not agree more with you especially notice that it is on the rise with local ones.

Bro TomMAffolter, I agree with you totally and I think they just want to look good for themselves by not being branded as materialistic by friends, families and relatives and instead at the expense of the poor guy, branding him as what you have said earlier.
Old 17-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Brothers, any one got dumped by a girl before because she say you are too poor?

Any story to share?
I guess the girl will dump, but will not tell you straight in the face that you are poor, but fake lots of reason
Old 21-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticbomb View Post
I guess the girl will dump, but will not tell you straight in the face that you are poor, but fake lots of reason
Yes.
Unambitious is the most common reason i hear.
The girl don't even look half his worth to be ambitious enough.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
orangebro,

Well Said, worth a revival.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 2
manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
I beg to disagree
Ya bro..
I also waiting
Old 09-03-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Yes.
Unambitious is the most common reason i hear.
The girl don't even look half his worth to be ambitious enough.
Ambitious is actually one of the attractive factors
Old 09-03-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticbomb View Post
Unless the break up is quarrel then break up. During quarrel they shout everything out. No quarrel they act decent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1