The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
To them it’s just another day in the office
��
Many kena chopped still protecting them. That is why they become more daring.
Old 13-12-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

actually we all jolly well know they can't be serious about the relationship...it must have something they can get from the other party...that is why I prefer to visit reputable spa or tcm and choose some random ml that might be deprived of some intimacy...easier to get them to service you without commitment.too frequent the visits might set tongues wagging, once a month might get the ML the urge to do more for you..I have personally experienced the ML bj me one time and only 2 mouthful only...asked her why she did that, she said just felt like doing for.me at that time
Old 13-12-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
lawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
actually we all jolly well know they can't be serious about the relationship...it must have something they can get from the other party...that is why I prefer to visit reputable spa or tcm and choose some random ml that might be deprived of some intimacy...easier to get them to service you without commitment.too frequent the visits might set tongues wagging, once a month might get the ML the urge to do more for you..I have personally experienced the ML bj me one time and only 2 mouthful only...asked her why she did that, she said just felt like doing for.me at that time
Used to patronize a ML near my place for few years during covid and she did that to me too!

Pity i didn't tried to take things further, she already went back
Old 13-12-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
To them it’s just another day in the office
😆
It's another day at the office for them and there are some that are willing to become their office/errands boy. During the days after circuit breaker heard a ML tell me of her vaccination being booked with a customer help, who checked available dates for her. Customer help buy mask and test kit. Help them resolve mobile internet problem etc etc.
Old 13-12-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

There are always willingly brothers who will go all the way to help these girls
Old 13-12-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hehe. I prefer they do all these for me first, then only maybe i do a bit for them. If not sayonara!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It's another day at the office for them and there are some that are willing to become their office/errands boy. During the days after circuit breaker heard a ML tell me of her vaccination being booked with a customer help, who checked available dates for her. Customer help buy mask and test kit. Help them resolve mobile internet problem etc etc.
Old 13-12-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quite common to see guys arrive unannounced with food. Then leave after passing the food to the ML. The ML said some uncles will drop by unannounced to give red packets also. Say they strike 4D. Then they will leave after passing the red packet. Self KC can be very scary.
Old 13-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

I must be very stingy then since I kept getting more and more until almost all she could give while still giving the same min amount or didn't even need to tip sometimes. Never bought a single gift yet.
Old 14-12-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I must be very stingy then since I kept getting more and more until almost all she could give while still giving the same min amount or didn't even need to tip sometimes. Never bought a single gift yet.
Sometime girl wants man to buy something because they feel romantic. Olden days village women very different, they just pull down their panty and let you fuck, enjoy or not doesn't matter. To please the husband. Modern lady find out you cannot erect straight they look for other men.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Once I had a regular at a spa...but when she was on leave...I took another ml...later when I went back to her...she started questioning me why look for others, then now others know she did hj for me...I said isn't the shop offering hj for all ml...?then I realised they do share info on customers even to the extent how they provide the service, whether the guy big or small etc...then I told her off, saying she is not exclusive unless she can provide something more then I will stick to her...then she lan lan gave me bj the following visit...but also keep asking me who gave me hj at her shop etc...I think all the mls also want to have a hold on each other...gossip....
Old 14-12-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

I think if they need help in vaccination booking etc due to language barrier is still ok. But to become their runner and even worst giving them money for nothing is a no-no. Might as well spend it on myself.

End of the day fuck-n-go is still the best. As many bros mentioned, there are many baobeis/lao gong behind your back.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Only SGman will do all this extra things

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 14-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Sometime girl wants man to buy something because they feel romantic. Olden days village women very different, they just pull down their panty and let you fuck, enjoy or not doesn't matter. To please the husband. Modern lady find out you cannot erect straight they look for other men.
This I agree. Few times have ML visited this one i remember 2nd time I was last customer of the day. Suddenly she took off pant and say she also got needs then free bonk liao. Hard to forget this as she D cupper and not fat but face soso. Now still in contact but at guang zhuo.
Old 14-12-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
This I agree. Few times have ML visited this one i remember 2nd time I was last customer of the day. Suddenly she took off pant and say she also got needs then free bonk liao. Hard to forget this as she D cupper and not fat but face soso. Now still in contact but at guang zhuo.
Unforgettable sex but painful memories. So long you still never forget her means painful.
Old 14-12-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Unforgettable sex but painful memories. So long you still never forget her means painful.
No pain still having sex when she in KL then when in shanghai Just the experience was interesting. Burnt before but not her wahaha. I shared stories then notice got some bros here ask for contact so I say where she is now loh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1