The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Nice pic, I hope I was able to caught those I saw in pic.
Today I was on bus 3, when alighting, I saw a cute girl sitting right at the back, preparing to get up for alighting.

So paid abit more attention, then I realize I saw her nipple protruding. I was like this is a good morning ride, sadly she cover up with her laptop when waiting for her next bus… couldn’t get a better look.
Old 03-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
JoyfulH2855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening.

Skillful lollypop licking!
Old 03-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkaidu View Post
I supply shampoo ....
That was funny
Old 04-11-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Come come. Here got more, can see face. Even willingly stripped down

Holy shit. That’s fucking hot
Old 04-11-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Just now went to wash my car at those 3-in-1 (water jet, vacuum and filling pail) self svc machine at some HdB MSCP.

This sporty looking babe arrived shortly after I began washing my car. She was quite friendly and said Hi. I usually wash my car shirtless bcos will sure sweat a lot plus the spray from the jet sure will get wet too.

She asked me if I had extra coins n ofc I had bcos I keep those ikea purse in my car with $1 and 20c coins. Bcos I was shirtless n when she asked to chge a $2 note to coins I said, “pls excuse me for being shirtless as it’s rather warm and humid.”

She said it’s ok so we resumed washing our own cars. I usually will inform the other person washing when im using the jet spray in order not to spray onto the other person and their cars.

Lo and behold, she had stripped off her top and was in her white sports bra!! Coupled with her short tights and her athletic frame, she was damn hot. Lucky I try to control if not will get embarrassing shld I have and erection. 🤭

As we were washing our own cars we made small talk and I soon noticed bcos due to her sweating and added onto getting wet when washing the car, I saw her nipples poking out of her sports bra.

Cant make it too obvious to keep gawking so I tried to steal a glance every now and then. Few times when she bent down to scrub the underside of her car door I did see her cleavage.

I think she knows her nipples were a little obvious but she didn’t like do anything to cover it. Guess this babe is quite open minded.

All I can say it was a very gd car washing Sunday aftn. Have a gd wk ahead everyone.
Man, you’re so lucky
Old 04-11-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old 04-11-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

nearer and brighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old 04-11-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Less than an hour ago.

River side.

You should know this place.

Old 04-11-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

too busy to notice
Old 04-11-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
too busy to notice
Very sharp. Nice. Suckable.
Old 05-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
zerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

nearer and brighter.

Nice, what colour is her panty?
Old 07-11-2022, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

I spy with my little eye...
Old 07-11-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Was having light bites at a cafe when i notice a lady at the next table coming back from the restroom. When she sat down, can see her black bralette straps as her top opened abit. After a while cos of the impeding rain, she moved to another table to avoid the rain splashing. When i was leaving i took a glimpse again, her top actually slide down so much can see her entire right bralette. A cup. Didn't know why her male companion never tell her, maybe enjoying the sights too.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
I spy with my little eye...
Bro, tks for sharing.

Very nice shot!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

One fine day.........

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1