The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
kekeke me only one of the deciple.
Mai ko hok....
Old 22-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ah Hia's taste in puyings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Ah Hia,

You are like a rubbish bin ............ any puying also your taste

Pretty puying, ugly puying, short puying, tall puying, skinny puying, fat puying................ you sapu all of them !!!
Not any or every.....it's almost.
kekekeke
Old 22-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ah Hia's taste in puyings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
Not any or every.....it's almost.kekekeke
How many % ? 9/10 ?
Old 22-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Looters raid flood-hit stores in Hat Yai town

Report from Bangkok Post dated Thursday 22 December 2005 :-

Looters raid flood-hit stores in Hat Yai town
By Bangkok Post Reporters

Three 7-Eleven convenience stores and a wholesale warehouse in flood-hit Songkhla's Hat Yai town suffered huge losses after they were ransacked by looters on Sunday. Saowanee Jirathanakit, manager of a 7- Eleven outlet on Rattana-uthit road , said she closed down her shop when a flash flood hit the district town on Sunday. The store's electrical supply was cut off and the staff were told to go home.

She heard it on the radio around 10pm that night that her store had been looted.

``We could not do anything after hearing about the looting as the floodwater was very high and it was still dark,'' said Ms Saowanee.

``After the floods receded, we rushed to our shop and found all the goods were gone, along with our computers and a water pump. The glass windows and doors were broken and the counter was ransacked,'' she said.

Witnesses said they saw a group of some 40-50 men and women wade through chest-deep floodwaters and break into the store.

Two other 7-Eleven stores in Hat Yai were also looted on the same day. One was located on Ratcha-uthit road and the other on Choksamarnkul road.

The owner of the Choksamarnkul outlet said it was the second time his store had been looted during flooding. The first looting occurred in 2000, said the owner who requested anonymity.

Looters also ransacked a warehouse of K&K wholesale store in Hat Yai.

Owner Kiatipong Srithanawongsakul initially put the damage at about eight million baht.

Despite his heavy loss from the flood and looting, Mr Kiatipong continued to hand out necessary items to other flood victims yesterday.

Meanwhile, Wan Muhamad Nor Matha, an adviser to the prime minister, yesterday visited areas ravaged by floods and mudslides in Yala's Bannang Sata district.

He said nine houses in tambon Tanorputae were completely destroyed by a mudslide that struck their community on Tuesday night. Some other 20 houses were partly damaged.

One of the victims, Wae-etae Buera-ngae, said the mudslide was triggered by heavy rain that fell around 9pm that night. It poured down into the community from a nearby mountain and was about two metres high, he said.

Phra Jiradet Nathokro, a monk at a local Buddhist centre heavily damaged by the mudslide, called on authorities to help restore the centre.

The Public Health Ministry yesterday distributed some 200,000 first-aid kits and one million plastic thrash bags to flood victims in eight southern provinces.

The locals were told to put their garbage and household waste in thebags to help prevent a possible spread of diseases in the affected areas.

In Trang province, over 120,000 people in nine districts were affected by the flooding. Four of the affected districts yesterday gave a damage estimate of about 47 million baht in total.

In Narathiwat province, five districts remained under water yesterday although the rain had stopped.

The districts were Sungai Kolok, Waeng, Sukhirin, Chanae and Rueso.

About 87,000 residents of 369 villages in the province were affected. Three people drowned. A total of 265 roads, 62 bridges and 54 power poles were damaged.
Old 22-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Re: Ah Hia's taste in puyings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
How many % ? 9/10 ?
For me to know and for u to find out when u cheong with me....
Old 23-12-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster

Cool HAT YAI FLOOD RELIEF: Businesses ‘helped before residents’

Report from The Nation dated Friday 23 December 2005 :-

HAT YAI FLOOD RELIEF: Businesses ‘helped before residents’

Locals accuse authorities of doing more for those in the city centre than for people whose homes were flooded; more rain predicted all along the southeast coast. As the floodwater slowly receded around Hat Yai yesterday, locals began to voice upset that the authorities’ efforts centred on protecting the “business zone” in the centre of town, while neglecting residents.

Weather reports also warned that all 11 provinces along the southeast coast would continue to face further heavy rain and flash floods – at least until tomorrow. As well as Songkhla, Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phattalung, Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, Krabi, Trang, and Satun will also be affected.

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said yesterday he would visit the flood-ravaged region this morning, if the situation does not improve. He will then attend the tsunami services in Phang Nga on Monday.

Thaksin defending not heading to the crisis zone, saying he visited the area recently and chaired a meeting of mayors to discuss solutions to the flooding, before inspecting the region by helicopter.

He directed relief operations and ordered drainage ditches to be cleared. Since then he has been overseen relief work in the area by phone – and was confident that current measures would handle rain over the next few days.

Sanya Sanyawong, a villager from Hat Yai whose home has been under a metre of floodwater since December 18, said water levels had now decreased.

But he said many people in the neighbourhood believed that the municipality had made the inner city – “a special economic zone” – their priority, while leaving the other areas submerged.

“Otherwise, why has the floodwater in outer areas drained so much slower than the inner city?”

A member of the provincial assembly, Anan Boonsopon, said the reinforced embankments on both sides of the U-Tapao canal have been built at different levels, with the embankment wall on the business side 90-centimetres higher than the one on the Hat Yai side.

Chatchai Rattanachai, a lecturer from the Prince of Songkhla University, urged the authorities to pay compensation to villagers whose homes have been inundated by floodwater.

In Phattalung, villagers in Tambon Lampa in Muang district urged the premier to visit the area himself to get first-hand look at the situation and make plans to tackle the problem accordingly.

The number of individuals suffering from flood-related illnesses in the South currently stands at 130,000, with most suffering from common colds and “Hong Kong Foot” .

Each of the flood-ravaged provinces has also been sent 10,000 basic medicine sets, with a further 100,000 sets stored at Hat Yai as a back-up, said Public Health Minister Pinij Charusombat.

Pinij will visit Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phattalung, and Songkhla today to help prepare a post-flood rehabilitation programme.

The floods have claimed 43 lives since the beginning of this month with two people still reported missing.

Agriculture Minister Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan yesterday ordered specific adjustments to the flood-draining efforts in Songkhla – including the installation of 20 water pumps to drain water from the eastern side, before moving over to the western side where Songkhla Lake is situated.

The decision came following the discovery that areas such as Ranot and Krasae Sin districts remained inundated due to the high tide.

Authorities are currently assessing the damage to farmland in order to provide compensation in time for the next crop producing season’s investments.

The sum was initially predicted to reach some Bt400 million for nearly 800,000 rai of damaged land.

The Nation
Songkhla
Old 23-12-2005, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pirate is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
There is also another way to beat the tuk-tuk vultures: Just ask the tuk-tuk to take you to Neo-Boutique Hotel or Hotel Marlin and get out of the tuk-tuk, enter the hotel lobby and stay for a while and walk out. The Si-Kim-Yong farms are just around the corner!

Thanks for the info. to save on commissions.
What are the recommendations for the Channivate area for drop off so dont need to pay tuk tuk commission?
Old 23-12-2005, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
What are the recommendations for the Channivate area for drop off so dont need to pay tuk tuk commission?
Hope this helps!

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=380

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 23-12-2005, 08:46 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
really helpful stuff by u brudder!
btw i still no back nabei..due to some cock up issues.
take care my love.
Old 23-12-2005, 08:47 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Since so many tirak masters coming this trip, I suggest we name the group in their honour, the TIRAK MASTER GANG, headed by GTM Bro Dekuip and TM Bro tirak99 & karupa not to mention taurus75..kekeke me only one of the deciple.
maybe something real simple ....hmmm...i still cracking my brain for the Group name.
maybe KLK can helps here...he always full of ideas..!
Old 23-12-2005, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
Bro pirate,

I think our bro stiffneck has given a more complete answer to your queries. Enjoy!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 23-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

Cool Locals slam govt, PM for slow pace of help

Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 23 December 2005 :-

Locals slam govt, PM for slow pace of help

Flood victims in the South have complained about slow assistance from the government, and particularly Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, to areas where his Thai Rak Thai party is unpopular. Many have questioned if the prime minister favours northern people and is biased against southerners. Some have vowed never to vote for his party again.

Pattani has been under water for a month, but state assistance has not yet reached many areas of the flood-stricken province, including tambon Lipa Sa-ngo of Nong Chik district, where there was no sign of the floodwaters receding while villagers were still awaiting help.

Maso Jehheng, 32, of Ban Nae-bu in the tambon, complained that villagers had been unable to farm for a month and had to catch fish and buy rice on credit.

He said each family had only been given three kilos of rice and some canned food from the Lipa Sa-ngo Tambon Administration Organisation and a bag of rice from the provincial administration organisation.

Yoh Waeni, 63, from the same tambon, said state assistance had come to the community very slowly and no one from the authorities had visited villagers.

Many locals had been forced to stay in very old and torn tents though they had voted for Thai Rak Thai and had hoped for development and help, he said.

In Nakhon Si Thammarat, Yongyos Kaewkhiew, chief of the kamnans and village headmen association, said many flood victims in Chian Yai district complained of never seeing the prime minister and despite the inundation though Mr Thaksin would immediately visit his hometown Chiang Mai if floods occurred there.

He said many locals wondered if the prime minister was prejudiced against southern people because they had not voted for his party. The government should help all Thais equally, he added.

Kanha Nuchoei from Pak Phanang district said most villagers would not vote for Thai Rak Thai as they felt the prime minister and his cabinet were selfish and biased and did not care about flood victims.

Maso Bueraheng, a fisherman from Narathiwat's Muang district, said the reason for the slow help was because most residents had not voted for Thai Rak Thai.

In Satun, Sutham Ruangrit, a resident of tambon Khlong Khut in Muang district, complained that the prime minister paid little attention to southern people.

``He should bear in mind that southerners also pay tax,'' he said.
Old 23-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Cool PM denies neglecting flooded South

Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 23 December 2005 :-

PM denies neglecting flooded South

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra will visit the flood-stricken South on Sunday amid complaints by locals that the government is neglecting their grievances. Mr Thaksin said he would stay overnight in the South on Sunday before leaving for Phangnga province to attend the Dec 26 tsunami commemorative event.

He dismissed heavy criticism that the government had ignored the plight of flood victims in the South because it was a political stronghold of the opposition Democrat party.

``Those who criticised me may not know what issues they should use to attack me. They accuse me of applying a double standard [when dealing with flood problems in the South]. When I went to the South the last time, where were they [his critics]? During the first round of the flooding, I boarded a helicopter to inspect water drainage canals and issued orders. After that, I gave my orders by telephone,'' he said.

The Meteorological Department yesterday announced that downpours and strong winds in the Gulf of Thailand were expected. It warned of flash floods, forest run-offs and overflow from rivers in the South. Waves would be as high as two to four metres. The Mineral Resources Department also warned of possible mudslides in Chumphon, Krabi, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Narathiwat, Pattani, Phatthalung, Songkhla, Surat Thani, Trang, Satun and Yala.

Deputy Interior Minister Somchai Sunthornwat praised the Hat Yai municipality for protecting business areas in Hat Yai district of Songkhla from the floods. However, the outskirts of the town were still under water yesterday. His Majesty the King had donated five water pumps to drain floodwaters from Hat Yai, Mr Somchai said.

Several southern provinces were hit by heavy rains yesterday.

In Nakhon Si Thammarat, residents feared they would face a fourth round of flooding. While floodwaters in many areas receded, many people in Cha-uat, Chian Yai, Pak Phanang, Hua Sai and Chalerm Prakiat districts were yesterday evacuated to higher ground because of the flood. Damage caused by the floods was initially estimated at 125 million baht.

In Yala, residents yesterday rushed to move their animals to higher ground after heavy rains hit the province. Several mosques and houses were damaged by recent flooding which caused damage worth 112 million baht. Bannang Sata district was the worst hit, with more than 1,000 people left homeless by mudslides.

Continuing rain brought fears to residents of Trang province, particularly in Kantang district where floodwaters were still high. In Surat Thani, around 1,000 fishing boats yesterday rushed back to shore due to heavy rains and high waves about two to four metres high.

In Narathiwat, five districts remained inundated, with Rueso district the worst hit. More than 500 residents had to seek shelter at local mosques. So far, no state assistance has reached the locals.

In Satun, several areas were flooded. About 30 families in Langu district were in dire need of drinking water.

In Pattani, floodwaters gradually receded to 40cm from a metre high. As heavy rains struck the province again yesterday, authorities put more sandbags around areas vulnerable to flooding.

Since Dec 14, the flooding has claimed 24 lives. Yesterday alone, three people were killed and two others were missing.
Old 23-12-2005, 07:14 PM

aiyah..everytime something amiss or happens, politics sure to kicks in.
all these due to most of the number votes to opposition party in southern thailand.

Glad to know from teevee thread that hatyai situation is in control now.

Let's pray for the flood to subside and no diseases spread after that.!

CHOK DEE HATYAI
Old 23-12-2005, 07:27 PM

Flood update:
7 drown, Hat Yai declared disaster area

At least seven more people have drowned in floods in southern Thailand, mostly in Songkhla province, according to reports. Authorities declared Hat Yai district, the largest city in the South, as a disaster-zone.

In all, at least 21 deaths were caused by heavy rains and floods in the South since late November, unofficial figures showed.

Officials said heavy downpours resumed again in Hat Yai and other nearby districts in Songkhla province after midnight and worsened when flash floods from a mountain in Hat Yai overflowed into the district seat along with the water runoff from neighbouring Sadao district and floodwaters from the swollen U-Tapao canal.

Evacuations occurred across Songkhla province. More were expected as the waters continued to rise, according to officials at the Songkhla province Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Centre. At least 40,000 people were ill across nine southern provinces, most of them with influenza, the Public Health Ministry said, adding it had sent 1000 mobile medical units and 100,000 medicine kits to the affected provinces.

Some 200 soldiers from an army camp on the outskirts of Hat Yai were erecting over 100,000 sandbags to reinforce parts of the U-Tapao canal to prevent floodwater from flowing into the district, even as some roads were already 30-50cm under water.

In Yala province, the situation was not better as one woman drowned and another was still missing. Flood at the provincial seat was as high as one metre and even medical emergency vehicles were unable to pass through with doctors and other emergency workers sent out to assist flood victims.

Yala Governor Boonyasit Suwannarat -- after an emergency meeting -- said that water pumps were now operating at full capacity.

Two army helicopters were seen delivering necessities to flood victims while squads of soldiers were repairing public utilities, attempting to restore services.

Governor Boonyasit said flood victims in his province were badly in need of food and drinking water -- that he requested two million bottles of drinking water and 40 tonnes of rice from the Fourth Army Region and the Interior Ministry. He also asked for medicines from the Public Health Ministry.

Buses operate by the state-run Transport Company have temporarily suspended service between Bangkok-Pattani-Sungai Golok as floodwaters between Nong Jik district in Pattani are now as high as 1.50 metres and roads are impassible.

In the latest development, the State Railway of Thailand announced that train services from Bangkok could go as far as Hat Yai only, that it is impossible to journey to Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat. Train services etween Hat Yai-Padang Besar and between Sungai Golok-Narathiwat are now temporarily suspended as rail tracks are now under floodwater.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1