The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!
which day of the week, is the best time to visit GL ?

when is the best time ?

does these Girls get an off day , are they allowed to go out alone on their off days ?
Old 24-09-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Since Sundays are what I'd consider the busiest day of the weekend, if I had to choose, I would go on Tuesday morning. Monday crowd is so-so.

Mornings are generally better as demand is lower so you have a larger supply of ladies to choose from + ladies aren't as worn off as they could be in the night.
Old 24-09-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: which day of the week, is the best time to visit GL ?

usually i go sat or sun only. sat / sun married one may not able to come as wife around.

weekday, maybe 12-2 is a no ? some may come for a quickie during lunch break.

my guess is weekdays 3-5 or 11-12 is the best time.
Old 25-09-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Raining day is the best The heavier the better
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-09-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
when is the best time ?

does these Girls get an off day , are they allowed to go out alone on their off days ?
The day your wallet thick with cash is the best day
Old 25-09-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Normally i will be there 5mins before the house i wanna visit opens
Old 25-09-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

The best day is when you have mind blowing sex and you feel happy and lighter after the deed.

The best day is also the day when for some reason the good sex rewires your brain and the doom and gloom of depression suddenly lifts.

Not advocating this in isolation but good sex is good for the physical and mental well being of most guys
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 25-09-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Everyday of the week bro... everyday of the week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1