The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GATGP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

> regarding about this, mind sharing what I should ask her in LINE about all these? Because she just ask me come bangkok find her only. I also dunno what she want sia? What should i ask that not too case sensitive in her work or whatsoever......

PS: She can't speak and understand english. Only very very basic so I've to spend the trouble using google translate[/QUOTE]

Bro plsbcool,

No need to ask la... Treat it as an adventure but go in with EYES OPEN... Don't try you will never know.

Budget for whatever you think you wanna spend and have an emergency fund.

Your ger might really miss you but end of the day, you must remember how you met her...

Never heard someone wanted to be a WL or FL because they like to get farked by different guys everyday... End of it all NO MONEY NO HONEY...

Bro vbkk,
Sorry hijack you...
Old 26-02-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATGP View Post
> regarding about this, mind sharing what I should ask her in LINE about all these? Because she just ask me come bangkok find her only. I also dunno what she want sia? What should i ask that not too case sensitive in her work or whatsoever......

PS: She can't speak and understand english. Only very very basic so I've to spend the trouble using google translate

Bro plsbcool,

No need to ask la... Treat it as an adventure but go in with EYES OPEN... Don't try you will never know.

Your ger might really miss you but end of the day, you must remember how you met her...

Never heard someone wanted to be a WL or FL because they like to get farked by different guys everyday... End of it all NO MONEY NO HONEY...

Bro vbkk,
Sorry hijack you...
But bro, I'm not familiar with thailand le. Later go bangkok liao meet her dunno what is my next step sia damn paiseh le. I need some advice from those pro chiongster on what to do after meeting her. Please feel free to chat me up either using this website or pm me your past experiences with thai gals.
Old 26-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATGP View Post

Bro plsbcool,

Bro vbkk,
Sorry hijack you...
My guess is bro plsbcool would be rather a young chap. Unlike bro GATGP lah. Not everyone is "jai Dee" and "generous" like your case. Some people do not understand and might think they are Korean superstar and the girl will take care their needs/sexual and travels. End of day, lose what u can afford. But dun lose heart for Land of Smiles. Plenty of girls around.
Old 26-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsbcool View Post
But bro, I'm not familiar with thailand le. Later go bangkok liao meet her dunno what is my next step sia damn paiseh le. I need some advice from those pro chiongster on what to do after meeting her. Please feel free to chat me up either using this website or pm me your past experiences with thai gals.
Meet her up. Bonk her first round. See what happens. What's so confusing? Like her service/companion? Ask her jokingly if she expect anything in return. If she quote a price for it , see if u can afford and comfortable with it. If not, ask her to leave and proceed to the night spots to find new meat. It's really ain't that hard.
Old 26-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Meet her up. Bonk her first round. See what happens. What's so confusing? Like her service/companion? Ask her jokingly if she expect anything in return. If she quote a price for it , see if u can afford and comfortable with it. If not, ask her to leave and proceed to the night spots to find new meat. It's really ain't that hard.
Mr nice guy like him need some exposure and experience in real life to learn. I was like him before: newbie, noob, inexperienced, emotional, immature, cannot speak Thai, etc. Then something unexpected happens. Made many mistakes in the beginning, cannot differentiate WL and normal working Thai girl. From lust to love.

By making mistake only then you start to grow up and learn something. Because in life there are no smooth ride. There are bumps that you need to encounter. Feeling paiseh is normal, like mirroring girls in the MP first time for me. Like kissing the girl for the first time inside the club, feel paiseh people look at us. Feel nervous losing my virginity for the first time. Everyone would have their first time. Sooner or later you going to get used to it. It's the process of learning in our daily life.
Old 27-02-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Mr nice guy like him need some exposure and experience in real life to learn. I was like him before: newbie, noob, inexperienced, emotional, immature, cannot speak Thai, etc. Then something unexpected happens. Made many mistakes in the beginning, cannot differentiate WL and normal working Thai girl. From lust to love.

By making mistake only then you start to grow up and learn something. Because in life there are no smooth ride. There are bumps that you need to encounter. Feeling paiseh is normal, like mirroring girls in the MP first time for me. Like kissing the girl for the first time inside the club, feel paiseh people look at us. Feel nervous losing my virginity for the first time. Everyone would have their first time. Sooner or later you going to get used to it. It's the process of learning in our daily life.
True! We learn through our mistakes and from there we will be more careful in the future. There's plenty for him to go through and in years to come. He will become another seasoned cheongsters in this forum.
Old 27-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in BKK now and feel like doing some CCA? PM me if interested.
Old 27-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post

Yes, it is a learning process. Nobody never learn from experience and mistake.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

GATGP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
My guess is bro plsbcool would be rather a young chap. Unlike bro GATGP lah. Not everyone is "jai Dee" and "generous" like your case. Some people do not understand and might think they are Korean superstar and the girl will take care their needs/sexual and travels. End of day, lose what u can afford. But dun lose heart for Land of Smiles. Plenty of girls around.

Bro vbkk,

Not "jai Dee" lah. It's just like old Mastercard advertisment says, some things in life are "priceless"...

In hokkien, we will say "kue yan ho gek jia por"...
Old 27-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

zephyroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm in Bkk. If anyone want a guide, feel free to pm me.
Old 27-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Just concluded my 4d3n trip of bkk

Nataree for 1st day
Soi cowboy for day 2
Nataree/starwars cantina/cowboy for day 3.

Day 1

Went nataree for soapy massage. Girls strength abt 50+ at 6pm
Value 2.6k-5k depending on chioness i guess lol.

Picked only from 2.6k n 3.2k cos dun feel 5k worth it.
End up chose 1 from 2.6k group, i choose demure demure type hoping she will be sexciting.
Young 20yo girl from issan. Cant really speak much english. ( my frens had girls who can speak mandarin)
Name : Rin short hair cute cute girl
Service wise all very sop but this girl, even bend down remove my shoes n socks for me. I got picture but dunno how to post lol.
Boobs - small B at best.
Her bbbj was better than the sex. But overall enjoyable occasion.

Went to other nataree to recee. But the girls quoted there was 2k for 2hrs but all only auntie i dun like to fark.

Soi cowboy was a little disappointing. Other than baccara/lighthouse the rest seemed to be a little lacking in activities n quality.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 28-02-2016, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyroth View Post
Hi I'm in Bkk. If anyone want a guide, feel free to pm me.
I'm pretty new in Bangkok. wherr do u suggest to go??
Old 28-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsbcool View Post
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? I've never done it before, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points! You can pm me we can chat.
Wao, u hav started some sort of stir frm the other Bros. Gd thing though, shows that there still quite a no. of Bros willing to share. Anyway, dun worry, I'm not gonna zap u for ur inexperiences. Juz gonna share wif u my own personal experiences. I was like (& still am) u, met quite alotta FLs working here or in Malaysia when they're here/there & gotten their contacts & kept in touch wif them. I dunno abt the other Bros, but my experiences were that 1/2 of them (the FLs) wld probably deleted/blocked u frm Line within 3mths back home. There're numerous reasons for that which I won't mentioned here la. I got lotsa nonsense & excuses frm those gals over the yrs till I dun bother liao. N the shitty thing wif Line is that once thry block u, there're virtually no way for u to trace back their contacts again. I wld visit Bkk for @ least twice a yr so usually I'll try to meet some of those who still kept in touch wif me by then. N Even if they're still keeping in touch wif u, dun expect to meet all of them cos they can still stood u up even if u're @ Bkk alrdy. I was once promised by a Puying who promised to meet me @ my hotel once I arrive @ the hotel frm Airport. In the end, when I touched down in Bkk & call her via Line, she totally nv ans! Msg her whole day no replys till I gave up on her & juz go find other gals. N even if u managed to meet them, dun expect to bonk them oso. I once met this Puying there & we had dinner together & She brought her frens along. We all went to chiong the Disco together wif my own Bros @ late nite & when it's time to pack up, she said her sisters were having some troubles @ the other club & she had to go over to help her out. She promised that she'll go to my hotel to accompany that nite. I was rather green in the Bkk chiong scene then, & I was quite drunk then so I believe in her words. In the end, i was left Hi & dry that nite in my bed. Tried to msg her many times but she didn't reply till in the nxt day. I was totally pissed by then & str8away deleted her contact.

My pt is that dun put so much hope in these ladies @ all. Not all of them r bad ppl, I've had gd experiences frm a few of them but those r really the rare cases 1. For all u know, some of them r alrdy attached, married or had numerous "Sugar Daddies" all arnd the globe. I still kept in touch wif 1-2 of them, maintaining a F**kBuddy relationships. I'm still collecting FLs contacts these days but really, I'm juz treating them more as chat buddies to kill time. Like wat Bro Vbkk said, unless u can speak Thai, there ain't much u can chat wif them oso. Unless they really like u, sooner or later they'll find u boring to chat wif & will delete ur contact too. If u wanna go to Bkk & hav fun, do more research 1st, hav some contingency plans in case ur initial plans dun work so u won't be disappointed. Like wat many of them said, there're plenty of meat to go arnd in Bkk, as long as ur pockets r deep! Apologize for my long-winded story & Happy Chionging...
Old 28-02-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

i can totally relate to the above bro!

lets just call her girl A; she was wl in gl land n she had on-n-off sg bf (boring guy she said); my upcoming trip was originally meant for her (she said no problem staying at her place); many kiss/miss u/happy to c u soon messages until...she got back with her boring bf; no more chatting/replying line n one day her line just disappeared from my screen!

lucky I always have plan b (girl b) n maybe plan c (girl c); n so far these two haven't stood me up yet...
Old 28-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk wanna club?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1