The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-06-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Playboys16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Orange from KinkyThai
Good communication as her English was good. Service wise was excellent especially her Bj was fill with lots of slurping and DT. Fj wise will accommodate to all kinds of position.
Overall experience was 10/10 will RTF again
Old 25-06-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
newyorkbtches is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Review for Dior - Seduction

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=dior

Looks: 9 hot syt. Looks high class. Very pretty
Body: 9 not to thin not fat also. Just right amount of flesh in her body. She is model grade. Tall, long limbs.
Boobs: 8.5 sensitive and soft. Cup B
Pussy: shaved
Bbbj: 9.5 she has her own style. Can’t really say detailed info coz i myself don’t know how she did it. Just it feels damn good.
Fj: 9 her pussy felt so good. Good in any position. tried AJ with her and it’s one whole new experience. Sadly i came too early. Too good feels

Gfe: good connection, great service
Old 25-06-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
timerider213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarRun View Post
Short FR for Ann from Flirtygirls
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=945507&highlight=

Okt 10/10 as usual fast response to reply and friendly.

Looks 8.5/10 Slutty look, pre milf vibes

Body 9/10 slim body with huge d melon that allow me to suck like a baby

French 9/10 DFK available.

Bbbj 8.5/10 suck my 2ic with good suction, able to blow long and lick my balls too

AR 8/10 wet and sensual licking type, life up my leg in the air and dive in

Fj 9/10 wet pussy due to foreplay. Long hard pounding no problem. Her moans get louder as I pump her harder. Accomodate to all position.

Massage 10/10 good with strength type. Have some teasing too, quite shiok.

Overall a very worthy bonk. Excellent attitude and service oriented lady. RTF worthy.

Not every day we get huge bobbies to play with thanks bro for sharing
Old 25-06-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 12
Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!

Late FR but managed to first blood Sisley.

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Sisley
Look: 9/10 SYT with braces quite cute.
Shave : She wasnt shaved when i visit her, but she is trimmed. Her pussy was tight and she enjoyed me rubbing her clit.
French: Yes
English: Yes, her english is really good.
Body : 9/10, nice SYT figure like those XMM. She skin isnt fair, i woukd say typical thai tan.
Boobs: Natural B i believe. Nice suckable nipples as well.
CIM: Never Try
DT: She tried, quite good for someone so green
AR: Never try but should be No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10, ok to do many positions. Very accommodating. Enjoyed seeing her cum.
Overall : 9/10

Honestly very cute girl. Would consider RTF if time permits.
Shower room was big enough also so is good.
Only downside towel abit small but can bring your own towel.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Durianpuffy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

CARAMEL FROM LUST365

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...hlight=caramel

Looks: 8.5 less is more. Looks prettier with lesser make up.

Body: 9 S shape figure

Boobs: 8.5 B cup

Bbbj: 9 suctions are tip top. Passed my standards. Took care of mydesires. Solid

Fj: 9 doggy at its finest. Did a very good job. Holding my tighs from behind for harder pump. Hmmm super good bonk

Gfe: 9 good cuddler and listener. Can converse so not problem to talk

Massage: NA

Rtf: no doubt yes
Old 25-06-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
huekz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuekz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Por RP:
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=945748

Looks: 9/10 As advertised. Quite close to the nurse uniform pic and she wore that for my session too. Minus some of the usual photoshopping but definitely recognizable as her.

Body: 9/10. Natural c cups, slightly curvy with meat in all the right places, especially her butt. Great when doggying or in reverse cowgirl.

BBBJ/AR: 10/10 Started in the shower and never really stopped. Alternated between blowing, rimming, rubbing herself against me, titjob (see pic), licking/painting etc.

Frenching/painting: 10/10 All throughout the session. Licked me all over and I returned the favour. Really felt like making out with a long lost lover.

FJ: 10/10 Amazing and very accommodating. Did all sorts of positions - doggy, standing, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl etc. She even pulled back the window curtains at one point and we fucked in full view of anyone watching. Will also constantly dirty talk with you to turn you on. Im usually a one shot person but this was one of the few times I managed two.

Overall: 10/10. The sex was amazing, she gave a massage in between shots, and was super friendly and kept chatting. Haven’t been chionging much these 2 years but this was the best bonk I had in awhile.

Old 25-06-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 18
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Sisley from GMC 25th June 2023

Looks like the video. Doesn't look like the photos. Her jaw is more pointy and face smaller.
Wore blue colored contacts. Big round eyes with a small nose. High cheekbones. Clear complexion. No noticable blemishes.

Body: slim, not toned & no fat rolls. light tan. proportionally built with thin limbs. B cup boobs that looks good on her and she has a cute full ass to grab. Body is same as the video. Petit. She's a Syt both in appearance and personality.

Comms: she speaks conversational English. No GT needed.

BBBJ: good suction. Does go till almost DT. Doesn't forget the balls.

Cat bath: focus on nipples and learnt from me to plant kisses till reach lil bro. She's ticklish to body licking and told me she prefers the way i plant kisses.

Painting: yes. Give her light licks & slow. Her clit is very sensitive. She likes circles, upward licks, kisses and small gentle sucking. Experiment with her, she was surprisingly communicative and will tell you what she likes. What pattern you try that feels good for her.

Fingering: she prefers if you massage her clit rather then penetrate with fingers. First coz it will hurt if don't trim her nails, second is she feels nothing from it. Even when she masturbate she does only the clit massage.

FJ: tight and wet. Good moans and she will wrap her arms around you and hold your face. She will spread her legs accordingly.

Door opened to a cute small Syt in a black see though nightie. Greater her in Thai and she replied in English and continued the pleasantire in English.

we go through a small intro and she starts to be comfortable. Then ask her how she's doing? How's she feeling to get a sense of her state. She told me, that the bro before me keep trying to raw her till she broke down and cried. Realized that her eyes are red and a little wet. She asks me if I'm a good customer. Fuck! I pull her into a hug just hold her for 5mims and tell her it's ok till she calm down.

She's new to this, but not her first time in SG. previous work was in Siam Du. She's tight. She explained to me that her pussy entrance is very tight but once inside it will widen out. She applies KY though wet, as she's scared she'll be hurt by the initial penetration. about to start in missionary and seeing how small she is when i put myself against her, i asked her if she would prefer to control (the penetration). She looks at me quizzically then i flip her on top of me into cowgirl and i tell her, you control. She now understands what I meant. We went slow and we had a hard time putting it in. Once we did, she started riding. Her knees doesn't touch the bed though and same as Milie, sorts of floats on me.

RTF: probably if no new targets. The only problem is her height. All her boyfriends were the same height as me, and she also explained that the torso length is a challenge and sex isn't so easy but being bf-gf they'll make it work. I laughed at her. Tall guys can give it a shot. Please be gentle with her you MFs.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
protege8184 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR for Nadear (Loveaffair)

OKT: quick and straight to the point
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: will take her time and go all over
FJ: 8/10

Can convo in English and no need for Google Translate.
Pretty good and enjoy my session.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
loner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Lust LOEWE
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=945798

Look :7/10 Fair skin 70% like photo except a bit bloated
Body : 7/10 Not for bro that preferred skinny type and boob lover
GFE: 8/10 English is above average.
BJ: 7/10 Can feel she tried her best.
FJ: 9/10 Pussy is tight and no complain on hard pounding.
Service: 10/10 Will massage you in between shot and shower you thoroughly.

Overall: 7/10 Recommended for bro who don't mind a bit of meaty body but with good services.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AnIrAk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=944162

Stable - 99Babe
Host - Masi
Race - Thai
Looks - 8/10, 80% to photos
Body - 8/10, petite slim,
Boobs - Small B
Pussy - 8/10, clean shaved
Painting - no try
Frenching - no try
BBBJ - NA
FJ - 8/10, accomodating
Language - Good Thai, Good English..
Service - 6/10,
Attitude - 8/10, trying her best!
GFE - 8/10..
Massage - 7/10 not pro but try hard
RTF - definitely.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
MaverickS6769 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Ribbon
Looks : 10/10, 100% same as photos, very chio
Body : 10/10, fair and slim body with natural boobs, my favourite type of girl
BBBJ : 10/10, only 1 word - awesome
FJ : 10/10, only 2 words - damn good
GFE : 20/10, 3rd visit in a week, she behaves like my gf liao, bros here please be nice to her
RTF : Maybe, wallet empty lo, see if got strike toto/4D or not
Old 25-06-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BoteggaV is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr
Kisses —> Lust365

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ghlight=kisses

Looks: 9 pretty babe

Body: 9 sexy

Boobs: 8.5 normal size, sensitive

69: 9 messy and wet. Lots of juices

Bbbj: 9 clean suctions

Fj: 9.5 very good. Shy at first. But after testing water i woke up the beast in her.
Loud and adventurous

Rtf: yes
Old 25-06-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

fr on nane rollypolly ...petitie slim body...felt like screwing schoolgirl.. Allowed frenching..but she does it with some customers..those she like or have chemistry...what turns me on is her blonde look..overall good service...her boobs are real and almost everything about her is real..thumbs up for her
Old 26-06-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suaykee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Katy from Pinklady

Location:Slightly off central within Walking distance from Train.

Look:Closest i would say the white spag.Need to discount from App filter say 10%

Comm:Pretty jialat for me as i dont really speak thai and she almost zero english and to use GT

Fig:Greet by her in normal dress,show happen when she in her birthday suit.Not petite.just nice for me

Shower/Bj /Fj: Pretty Green.I hard to guide due to language barrier.and she claim first time on our shore doing this work.

Attitude: Green but out to please.

RTFepend if she can tahan this work.think i saw Zoey in the same location.Might chiong her.Her headlight is Power and slight more cushion
Old 26-06-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Zoey - Pink Lady

First of all, gotta say that she's a hidden gem.
Zoey is from Laos, but she's staying in Thailand now and speaks thai. So not much difference from bonking a thai.
Location is in the standard area. Not very discreet so patrons be aware of that.

Zoey is more milf than anything else. Usually I prefer SYTs, but for some reason she is my type. Boobs are enhanced (i think), but I don't really care much about these. Body is baby smooth with usual thai tan. But omg, she smells amazing. Not only her, but her room smells amazing. I'm single so i don't really care, but other bros with partners be wary of the smell staining your shirt 😂

Zoey is very attentive to detail and her gfe is off the roof. She likes to fondle with your balls, and takes time when giving bbbj. It doesn't feel rushed. Expect plenty of balls sucking too haha. She is also receptive to fingering, but please don't be too rough on her. Didn't try painting, but its definitely on the menu for my RTF.
For the main event, she likes it when you take control. Doesn't really do cowgirl position, but we definitely had fun 😉. 1st shot to the boobs, 2nd shot CIM. The funny thing is that she initially declined CIM, but suddenly asked for it at the end 😂. Hey, not complaining!

RTF is a confirm. She's here for about 5 days already, and she said she's working for two weeks. Will find time to visit her again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1