The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 16
Suck-Pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF PDMM Lu Lu - Solid Massage plus more....

Bros alsahaf, ngngng, assrammer, goodluck5, fcm1976, sinetron, lovetocum, truman25, SHOOTER1610, Di Di, traviz, freeneasy168, sithlord_vader, bluestone_sg, iamw7, 7seven7 & jamblo :-

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu. Kindly post your FR after trying her so that this thread can keep going. If you have any comments or feel Lu Lu need to improve in any other area, put it in your FR as well as requested by Lu Lu.

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried. Hope bros will like it. Happy cheonging and bonking.

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009. Happy cheonging.
Old 25-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2028 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. can pm me her contacts too? thanks alot!
Old 25-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
suckerfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro, i;m interested to try her service, could you PM me her contact number, thanks
Old 25-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
towelie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: MILF PDMM Lu Lu - Solid Massage plus more....

Many thanks to Bro SP for sharing LL contacts with me! Managed to called and meet up with her at K81 last week. FR as below:

Looks : 6.5/10 (she dont look like 33 tho)
Body: 7.5/10 (tanned look)
Boobs : 7/10 (nice shape and just nice to grab, I like )
BJ : 7/10 (with slurping sounds )
Cathbath: NA (dont have leh. But I also didnt ask)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she seems to enjoy it)
Massage: 7/10 (she knows where the right place to press tho)
Damage: 70 + 30 Hotel
Overall : 7/10
RTF: If time and $$$ permts

Once again, thanks alot to Bro SP for the lobang!
Old 27-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by towelie View Post
Many thanks to Bro SP for sharing LL contacts with me! Managed to called and meet up with her at K81 last week. FR as below:

Looks : 6.5/10 (she dont look like 33 tho)
Body: 7.5/10 (tanned look)
Boobs : 7/10 (nice shape and just nice to grab, I like )
BJ : 7/10 (with slurping sounds )
Cathbath: NA (dont have leh. But I also didnt ask)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she seems to enjoy it)
Massage: 7/10 (she knows where the right place to press tho)
Damage: 70 + 30 Hotel
Overall : 7/10
RTF: If time and $$$ permts

Once again, thanks alot to Bro SP for the lobang!

Thankks for bro towelie for your FR. Happy CNY to you.
Old 27-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Bros chjw18, Anderson88, desria, p4vOn, Castrol, egoman, e1003, 2028 & suckerfish :-

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu. Kindly post your FR after trying her so that this thread can keep going. If you have any comments or feel Lu Lu need to improve in any other area, put it in your FR as well as requested by Lu Lu.

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried. Hope bros will like it. Happy cheonging and bonking.

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009. Happy cheonging.
Old 28-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
KiSiaoD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro suck pussy for lu lu contact, which I got sometime back. Here is my field report.

Tried her about 1 month back. met her at kovan 81. She came in with a big smile but I really do not facy her looks..... but her body...he he... desirable.

She is hardworking and friendly. She bath you, take care of details and give reasonably good massage for a PDMM. She tries to keep you happy as well but chatting and joking with you.

After the massage, we proceeded with the sex. She asked me if I have a condom. I said no. I asked her if we can have raw sex. She gave a firm no. I told her I will pay more but she still said no. Actually, I was just testing her because I want to know how "safe" she is. So I am glad.

Took out the condom and lied there. She put on the condom and gave me a BJ. Good BJ. Then she asked me if I want to be on top or she on top. I told her to be on top. So she started humping up and down. After a while, I turned her around and screw her hard in doggy style. I came and she used a tissue to pull out the condom and clean me. She asked me to rest for a while because it is not good to shower immediately. I am impressed with the attention.

After that, she even rinse her month with mouth wash. Wow... very clean. I like that. She bath me again and we left.

Overall not the most exciting but a nice experience.

body: 7/10
looks: 3/10
boobs: 7/10
RTF: yes
Damage 70 plus 20 for room
Old 28-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bigstick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck-Pussy View Post
Hi all,

This thread has been posted before but don't know why is lost out of sudden. Don't know for what reason. Never mind, I will restart again and share with all bros who are keen for MILD PDMM.

Managed to get a slot with Lu Lu last week and sms her room nos in Kovan81. She arrived in 5mins which meant she may have reached our love nest way before I sms her the room.

Once in the room, we hugged and kiss like loving couple. Frenched and stripped me fully and proceeded to shower together. She really washed me very thoroughly, including my ass, shiok siah...

After dried up, turned me and wanted to proceed with massage. I rejected and went for 1st bonk instead and the foreplay make both of us very horny. Give me a very solid bbbj and I can said her bbbj skill is fantastic. Hint her for 69 and I lick her pussy while she continue to give me a bbbj. She is wet after awhile and she lie down spreading her legs hinting me to lick for her more. I then insert 2 fingers and finger fuck her, moving in and outer faster and faster till she can't take it and beg me to fuck her hard. 1st shot ended wtih doggie style. She then asked me to turn over and gave me a good massage. More than an hour of good hard massaged and then we take shower together again and asked me wanted for a 2nd round. Why not since my didi already awaken. 2nd round cummed out rather fast but it was a good exercise for me.

Name : Lu Lu
Look : 7/10 (MILF, depend on individual)
Body : 8/10
Height : 1.62m
Weight : 48kg
Boob : C and firm
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Massage : 9/10 (at least more than 20mins)
Service Level : 9/10 (Very Good)
Damage : $70 / 120mins (Room and CD your own)

Interested bros can PM me for her contact. She operate at Kovan 81. For other places, check with her.

Hi bro,

Please give me her contact numbers, I will provide a fr after my session with her. Can't wait lei..... thanks in advance.
Old 28-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ting Tong Bell is Cool - loads of Potential

Can you pls PM me lulu contact?
Old 28-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiSiaoD View Post
Thanks bro suck pussy for lu lu contact, which I got sometime back. Here is my field report.

Tried her about 1 month back. met her at kovan 81. She came in with a big smile but I really do not facy her looks..... but her body...he he... desirable.

She is hardworking and friendly. She bath you, take care of details and give reasonably good massage for a PDMM. She tries to keep you happy as well but chatting and joking with you.

After the massage, we proceeded with the sex. She asked me if I have a condom. I said no. I asked her if we can have raw sex. She gave a firm no. I told her I will pay more but she still said no. Actually, I was just testing her because I want to know how "safe" she is. So I am glad.

Took out the condom and lied there. She put on the condom and gave me a BJ. Good BJ. Then she asked me if I want to be on top or she on top. I told her to be on top. So she started humping up and down. After a while, I turned her around and screw her hard in doggy style. I came and she used a tissue to pull out the condom and clean me. She asked me to rest for a while because it is not good to shower immediately. I am impressed with the attention.

After that, she even rinse her month with mouth wash. Wow... very clean. I like that. She bath me again and we left.

Overall not the most exciting but a nice experience.

body: 7/10
looks: 3/10
boobs: 7/10
RTF: yes
Damage 70 plus 20 for room
Hi Bro KiSiaoD,

Thanks for your FR. Happy CNY.
Old 28-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

Bros bigstick, ftftft, janitor_006, boimysteryboi, David07 & hooter7669 :-

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009.

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her only without any benefit from her. As Lu Lu is not a SYT, bros who are looking for SYT can skip her. I'm here to share with bros a good lobang, that's all.
Old 28-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Suck-Pussy;
I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009. As Lu Lu is not a SYT, bros who are looking for SYT can skip her. I'm here to share with bros a good lobang, that's all.[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro Suck-Pussy (what a nice adventurous nick u have..hehe)
Wow, with so many good FR, i like to try when i am free in Feb'09 (not sure she still in Sillypore or not..). Your kind sharing no is most appreciated. I up u point. Happy CNY to U..
Old 28-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kiko79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey happy new year would it be possible to send mi her contacts
Old 28-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me the contacts? thanks.
Old 28-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can send me her contacts? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1