The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
pensex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share your flings with your colleagues during o/s business trips.

to start, i have an attractive and beautiful wife, she always attracts attention when outing. For some reasons, our sex life was drifting and we are now experiencing lesser sex frequency..max 3-4 times in a year..we have 3 kids now.

My job entails me to travel with a female colleague, of course with separate rooms when we are there overseas... we eventually get to know each other well over the numerous trips and now whenever we travel together for a short business trip, we will have a great time there and always ended on the bed. However, my wife for some reasons became suspicious, and now whenever i need to travel, i will tell her that im traveling alone now.. i lied. with now the borders are reopening, i still travel with this female colleague of mine and again as always , we ended up in sex sessions. She is slightly younger than my wife, not really attractive as my wife, but we some how attracted to each other very much..When in Singapore, we will be in radio silence.. only once and twice we will meet up when my wife is working and when im on leave. Maybe you guys can share your stories, or encounters.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share your flings with your colleagues during o/s business trips.

U r 1 of the luckiest guy but dum get into too emotional
Old 12-10-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
fortunemonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfortunemonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS. dont mind if i share my story here. Kinda related.

I am not sure how many of the gentlemen here does this since this is nothing radical or new, but I for one thought cheating while during cruise is rather exciting and fulfilling. ‘K’ has been my fwb for slightly more than a year. 30yo married office lady with body figure well-recovered after pregnancy of her now 4yo daughter. And me, with my longest time gf, ‘G’, who of course have no idea that my key opens quite afew locks.

Story goes like this;
K was going for a cruise trip with her family and thought it’s a good time for both of us to ‘kinda travel’ together for the first time. //I love how she value our friendship/fwb-ship (look i inserted a pun here), this cute clingy lady attracts me physically and emotionally.// so i too booked a cruise trip with the same travel date as K, on the pretext of being a thoughtful bf wanting ‘G’ to unwind and take a break from work. As fortunate as i could get, K and i will be staying on the same deck, although different side of the cruise ship. Not too bad!
Old 12-10-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
EmranBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I too got attractive, young and pretty wife and she is also interested and enjoys sex, but well... as most men, I like some variety and business trips/work trips are the only way for me to taste new dishes since I got married, when in hometown her eyes now days are always on me and suspecting.

Had to breakup and cutoff contacts with all local girls due to risk of being caught.
Old 12-10-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
hiamhiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

be careful man, enjoy while it last
Old 13-10-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunemonkey View Post
Thanks TS. dont mind if i share my story here. Kinda related.

I am not sure how many of the gentlemen here does this since this is nothing radical or new, but I for one thought cheating while during cruise is rather exciting and fulfilling. ‘K’ has been my fwb for slightly more than a year. 30yo married office lady with body figure well-recovered after pregnancy of her now 4yo daughter. And me, with my longest time gf, ‘G’, who of course have no idea that my key opens quite afew locks.

Story goes like this;
K was going for a cruise trip with her family and thought it’s a good time for both of us to ‘kinda travel’ together for the first time. //I love how she value our friendship/fwb-ship (look i inserted a pun here), this cute clingy lady attracts me physically and emotionally.// so i too booked a cruise trip with the same travel date as K, on the pretext of being a thoughtful bf wanting ‘G’ to unwind and take a break from work. As fortunate as i could get, K and i will be staying on the same deck, although different side of the cruise ship. Not too bad!
Interesting! Please continue to share the details
Old 13-10-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

already got a long term thread regarding colleagues

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=846042
Old 13-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

fortunemonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfortunemonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day1: Checking In - on each other
After settling down in our balcony cabin, ‘G’ and i went buffet place to grab lunch. All the while i was looking out for K. She is the hidden but main objective of this trip, right? Couldn’t find ‘K’ despite walking to afew levels to help my sometimes bimbotic gf to take photos -.- Exactly. Sian. The disappointment and suspense of not seeing K later turned into growing passion.

G was finally done with her selfies and we decided to head back to the cabin room. As the lift door opens on deck11 and when we were about to walk out… I almost couldn’t contain my excitement when i saw K!! I held the lift for K and her husband who is carrying their daughter as they enter the lift. K’s husband thanked me and K gave me a polite smile. If only K’s husband thanked me for sextifying his wife sexual appetite because he didn’t feed her well. Lol. Anyhow, K later shared that her heart almost dropped out as she didn’t think we would meet so damn soon. Cruise haven’t even leave MBCC!

I texted K to meet me at one of the secluded gents at 4.30pm sharp. G only know that i was going to the reception to settle some charges. K and i finally met up and we yearned for each other’s companion. Sounds silly but it almost felt like we are the pair in love among the two couples. Making use of the private and undisturbed time we had in the spanking clean and luxurious gents, we hugged and french-ed so much. Lots of petting and caressing, at times soft moans from K. Though, we knew that we got to head back to our own partner shortly.

K: “This is so wrong but so exciting, thank you for agreeing to do this”.
Me: “Silly. I love our time together. Plus, you can thank me during this trip”.
K: Yes we will. I want you so badly.

Fast-forward slightly to evening time, G and I was soaking in the jacuzzi at the pool deck. About 30mins later, K’s family came to the pool as well. Yes, it was all set between K and myself *wink* . As all other jacuzzis were occupied, except the one with G and myself, K and her family came to our jacuzzi to disturb the fake lovey-dovey couple which is G and me. I hope G and K’s husband did not realise I was looking at K’s body curves the whole time even though I managed to maintain a conversion with G. NOT AN EASY TASK.
Old 13-10-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
pensex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

back in singapore. we will be purely work colleague, will sometimes at work, slip my hand into her clit when no one is around, esp when we were alone in one of the many conference rooms.. And this always kept us in lust till our next o/s trip.
Old 14-10-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Day1: Checking In - on each other
Sexciting cruise trip hahaha more more please...
Old 14-10-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Short holiday on a cruise ship ..a good idea n place to meet with yr fb or fwb secretly..to hv some hanky panky on board with their families around but not knowing ...camping here for more sexciting stories !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 15-10-2022 at 09:46 PM.
Old 14-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 14
gearfried is a glorious beacon of lightgearfried is a glorious beacon of lightgearfried is a glorious beacon of lightgearfried is a glorious beacon of lightgearfried is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, overseas trips are the best, especially when they are away from what stresses them daily at home...
Old 14-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro fortunemonkey!
Old 14-10-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fast-forward slightly to evening time, G and I was soaking in the jacuzzi at the pool deck. About 30mins later, K’s family came to the pool as well. Yes, it was all set between K and myself *wink* . As all other jacuzzis were occupied, except the one with G and myself, K and her family came to our jacuzzi to disturb the fake lovey-dovey couple which is G and me. I hope G and K’s husband did not realise I was looking at K’s body curves the whole time even though I managed to maintain a conversion with G. NOT AN EASY TASK.
“Daddy i want shh shh”, K’s daughter exclaimed in the jacuzzi. G and I looked at each other while K and her husband were awkwardly apologetic. K’s husband quickly brought their daughter out of the jacuzzi and attended to her. So here I am, in a jacuzzi with two ladies i was screwing occasionally. About 3mins later, bimbotic as G is, she whispered to my ear “i also want go shh shh”. As G got out of the pool i was looking at G’s slender body and her none-existence butt. Now, just me and K in the jacuzzi.

Naturally K and I stretched our arm out underwater and had out first physical touch publicly and openly. It felt like first love, lovingly yet secretly, and we both know we enjoy this feeling. “Done looking at her?”, questioned K. “she’s my girlfriend!”, i laughed. “shut up. Hey i really need it soon. I don’t think i can wait anymore.” By this time both our partners were back to pool area and i exited the jacuzzi to avoid suspicion. G and i went back to the room and showered. Before G could dress up after drying herself, she saw my semi-hard dick and proactively gave me a blowjob. It was my first load after 2weeks and i had to save it for K. I cheekily stopped G before she gets horny. “Ehhh stop pls. I dont wanna eat chlorine abalone later!” G gets it.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
“Daddy i want shh shh”, K’s daughter exclaimed in the jacuzzi. G and I looked at each other while K and her husband were awkwardly apologetic. K’s husband quickly brought their daughter out of the jacuzzi and attended to her. So here I am, in a jacuzzi with two ladies i was screwing occasionally. About 3mins later, bimbotic as G is, she whispered to my ear “i also want go shh shh”. As G got out of the pool i was looking at G’s slender body and her none-existence butt. Now, just me and K in the jacuzzi.

Naturally K and I stretched our arm out underwater and had out first physical touch publicly and openly. It felt like first love, lovingly yet secretly, and we both know we enjoy this feeling. “Done looking at her?”, questioned K. “she’s my girlfriend!”, i laughed. “shut up. Hey i really need it soon. I don’t think i can wait anymore.” By this time both our partners were back to pool area and i exited the jacuzzi to avoid suspicion. G and i went back to the room and showered. Before G could dress up after drying herself, she saw my semi-hard dick and proactively gave me a blowjob. It was my first load after 2weeks and i had to save it for K. I cheekily stopped G before she gets horny. “Ehhh stop pls. I dont wanna eat chlorine abalone later!” G gets it.
Weekend is here! Let me continue to the juicy part. Thanks bros for waiting and for points! Appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1