The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-12-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hv been enjoying the durians the whole week and the urge is strong. So quickly made a booking after reading some FRs on a slim gal, Yumi from Empire!

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Room:
As usual, twin room with attached toilet and clean face towel

Face: 7.5/10
Not really syt but look more of late 20s. Definitely Not ugly lar. More like those OLs and bank tellers working in the city area who will give u a bright smile when u approach them over their counter.

Body: 9/10
Well maintained and slimmer than some of the syt around. She has No tummy at all. Definitely light enuf to be carried around but I think she is taller than 155cm. More like 160cm. Din not notice any stretched mark. No tattoo too as she used to be a teacher back at home. She is also fair to me as she is from the north Thailand. Overall seems like a guai guai teacher who has turned a bit rebellious and dyed her hair blond.

Boobs: 8/10
Natural and big enuf for me to cup from behind while showering. Think the size fit her nicely, not too big else it may sag. Guai guai teacher let me suck her nipples as much as possible.

Frenching: 9/10
No problem with kissing and frenching.

Painting: 9/10
Clean shaven. Mai tu liao lar. She is very sensitive as I licked her below.

Fingering: 8/10
Began gently before speeding up a bit. Did it till she moaned softly and almost cum. I good student and din bully teacher by doing it forcefully lor. Haha. Be nice to teacher hor.

BBBJ: 8/10
Not a big fan but she know the drills well.

FJ: 9/10
Did her in many positions especially in front of the toilet mirror. Overall, she is a shy and demur lady. Seeing her priceless face expression and bouncing boobs in the mirror while I doggie her from behind is really shiok lor.

GFE: 9/10
She can speak Mandarin well as she has gone to Taiwan to study it. Like her smiling at me throughout the whole session. Gave me a short massage before I leave.

Overall: 8.5/10
If u like real slim lady with natural boobs like me, Mai tu liao. She is going back to Taiwan soon.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Old 23-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

Bella (SS)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=911959

Looks: 8/10 Not the best looking but won't reject. As per pic.
Services: 10/10 Her attitude value adds to her overall to get full 10/10.
BBBJ with CIM unrushed. Shower together. Frenching and all its a good bonk.
GFE: 10/10 Attitude good like i said and can communicate in Chinese so its fun. She even writes mandarin which i'm surprised.
Damage: $200/90/2 +$30CIM
Old 23-12-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iamdavidlim555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The pimp - Desire

First time trying this stable. Responsive OKT and fast verification.
Missed out on Dream but Desire is not a wrong choice either.

Looks: 8/10 pretty accurate and close to the telegram photo where she wore white lingerie.
Body: 8.5/10 Natural B boobs which suits her frame. Petite syt with normal Thai tan. Her skin quite smooth as well. SYT lovers really should go for her.
Frenching: yes, she will initiate.
BBBJ: 7/10 enough effort to get it hard.
Fingering: allows. I only play awhile to make it wet.
FJ: 8.5/10 quite tight in doggy. Maybe she can contract her muscles in that position really well.
GFE: 8.5/10 No awkward feeling. Though her English not very good, she tried her best to communicate. Even use her hands to show what she wants to say.
Old 23-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 5
siangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to behold

Joyce (H.O.T)

Did not see much FRs on Joyce (H.O.T) but try booking her and u will realize lol... she's almost fully booked.

Saw the reviews on their TG and legit good.

Looks: 10/10 Pretty Babe
Body: 10/10 Same as pic real Slim and Sexy no tattoos(Which is rare lol)
Boobs: 10/10 Natural just perfect for her frame
GFE: 10/10 Shy Shy type but will still do the work and always laughing thats the sexy part naïve innocent type
BBBJ/FJ: 9/10 I would rate 9 coz she's not that commercial commando type. More to a new virgin type of bonk. So if u are looking for sibei wild type then can try others.
Damage: 10/10 coz hard to find $150/90/2 for a Great Bonk. This is a real Opening Promo i must say. Not those sell low just to hit and run. Kudos.
Old 23-12-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

hi,

for dome1 can book just for hj?
Old 23-12-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
snoopyhuh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rose - Lust

Had a session with this cute girl from Lust. Wanted to look for Helen but timing not suitable so bro Lust recommended me Rose.

Initially wanted to reject due to not much FR available, later agreed to try her out after much persuasion. Boy was I in for a great ride, she is truly 90% similar to the pic and was the fair type.

It was slightly awkward at first as both if us a bit shy, but she soon warmed up and made up for with her GFE. Her attitude service level is what made the session perfect. Very accommodating, moans with enjoyment, good ass licking, great tongue skills (frenching and licking).

I guess I'd definitely opt for her if she's still around when I've recharged my vitamin M's. Thanks bro lust for a really good session.
Old 23-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hairlessspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=alicia

Alicia - Lust

Arranged fast, everything prompt. She opened the door, this is probably the one with a face that looks better than the photos!!!

Body had some little fats but legs was nice, boobs were a handful, nips were delicious, only tasted a little as I was too tired. Service was great, which makes a good record for PS.

She is natural without enhancement, my type. For those who think that the face is important, she will not disappoint.

Lazy to breakdown details.

overall 8/10 even though I was very tired, Managed to missionary and pump everything out.
Old 23-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
r3gr3tful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time trying a new stable (House of Thai)

Legit as fuck. Opted for Joyce bcos of the slim and natural boobs

Face: at least 90% to e pic
Body: omg, no fats. Considerably tall and slim. Can’t get enough of it
Boobs: Natural rack, pretty big for her slim frame
BBBJ: Like what e bros said, not e commando type. Slow and sensual. Love it
FJ: like fucking your shy gf.

Best part of her is her smiles. Not commercial at all
Thanks bro for bringing sucha gem!!! Thumbs up
Old 23-12-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
TTornbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=bella

Bella - Silk

Looks: 8/10. Slightly older mature looking, but good looking
Boobs: 9/10. Quite handful
Body:8/10. Well maintained
Bbbj: 8.5/10. Tries very hard but almost expert level. Could get me to do a second shot through this...
GFE: 10/10 very sweet. Chatty although cannot speak English & some mandarin
Very good attitude, hardworking....
FJ: 8.5/10
Needs improvement on bed skills but makes up for it by being chatty, friendly...
Old 23-12-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 0
highflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to behold

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=meimei

Rtf Fr for mei mei.

said that I would be back, and I did, miss that syt. Phenomenal service from mei mei .

This time we manage to chat alitte bit more cause I finish off faster this session. Very nice girl.
Old 23-12-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

tantan123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie just registered and went for my 1st bonk at this dome.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=judy

Looks:7/10, PS rather strong in picturrs. real life with blemish. think won't reject type.

Boobs: 8/10, Points given for natural.

Body: 6/10, Meaty with tummy.

BBBJ: 8/10, Movements was good though.

FJ:7/10

RTF: Not really.

Actually was rather disappointed. Not sure whether is my expectations too high though. Having said the above, I think everyone's taste differs. Just my humble opinion.
Old 23-12-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
hi,

for dome1 can book just for hj?
Always good to check with okt and state what you want. Price is usually the same regardless.
Old 23-12-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR yumi empire

Late FR
Date: 17 Dec

Looks:10/10 like poly uni student feel
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 Big B to C
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 she rides well and the sound effect is a turn on
Gfe: 9/10 just like fking your gf, no commercial feel at all. And she speak dirty in Japanese when she is high
RTF: Definetly!! Why not.
Old 23-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

jacksonkang234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
During this mid-year 2022, I found out one Thai FL lactating when I visited her, I was quite surprised when I zhutzhut until her juicy milk come from her big boobs. She shy shy and say "Sorry I still have milk on my boobs ".

Wah like tiok bonus!
Pls share contact 🙏🏼
Old 23-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Music of Blackpink. She is hardworking and effort of giving massages after my first shot able to communicate in basic English. Nice boobs and butt ratio I was lucky to have experienced this.

Looks: 9/10 Similar to the picture
Body: 10/10 normally Thai tan as excepted
Boobs: 9/10 natural B + soft and nice
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed but no hair at the entrance that I remembered
Bbbj : 8/10 good suction, but not deep.
FJ : 9/10 can ride very well on top of me like a cowgirl.

She is a shy type at first but after warming up she is a feisty cat. Cowgirl was wonderful looking at her expression and her boobs.

Overall very good experience with her and tip her $20 👍🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1