The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
At BMC I only managed to get her bbbj, nothing more. There was another girl there at that time also not bad. U know where she went?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Vicky (at waterloo spa) (shanshan (Slg then rtced) & 1 more lady (rtced)
Yes. Like what bro lovesmilktea shared, only vicky is left, timi, shan and jojo/michelle all RTC liao. Not sure if you are referring to Vicky, anyway she is listed in g1298 directory, you can look her up.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
If I not wrong the above 2 MLs are using a not main number checking systems.
If I am not wrong there are 2 or 3 number checking systems.
They are using the not main systems hence if your number is not in the non main systems or bad review in the non main systems they will not accept you.

Move on bro if they dont want to accept u their loss not you.
Though I will sometimes visit them if I am in the mood for tua neh bu.
Hehe
Yeap. I think jj's查号群is different (haven't contact LL yet so no comments). Anyway She told me i only have 1 entry and she almost didn't accept me due to insufficient track record. Lucky my record was from another reputable ML (please don't ask me who) that she knows so she accepted me.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Went to look for Kaylee this afternoon.
But she is going back soon.
https://isyou-10.com/model/kaylee-3293/

Do look for her before she goes home.
Name: Kaylee
Looks : 9/10 Pretty, mid 20s
Superb complexion.
Boobs : Natural C
Body : Sexy, fair skin
Massage : 9/10 strong
Very hardworking and smiling all the way.
Getting serviced by her takes away all the toll suffered at work away.
Hard to make me cum but she did the HJ and plenty of teasing for >15min without a single frown. In fact, she gets more excited, jovial and determined even though I tried to offer to DIY.
She just kept going n smiling
Old 03-09-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Yeap. I think jj's查号群is different (haven't contact LL yet so no comments). Anyway She told me i only have 1 entry and she almost didn't accept me due to insufficient track record. Lucky my record was from another reputable ML (please don't ask me who) that she knows so she accepted me.
Yea used to have this stupid problem back then as well, i got a ml to leave a record for me, saw her inputting it in, then the next ml i messaged told me i had no records.. that's when i knew there were more than 1 database.
Old 03-09-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
Went to look for Kaylee this afternoon.
But she is going back soon.
https://isyou-10.com/model/kaylee-3293/

Do look for her before she goes home.
Name: Kaylee
Looks : 9/10 Pretty, mid 20s
Superb complexion.
Boobs : Natural C
Body : Sexy, fair skin
Massage : 9/10 strong
Very hardworking and smiling all the way.
Getting serviced by her takes away all the toll suffered at work away.
Hard to make me cum but she did the HJ and plenty of teasing for >15min without a single frown. In fact, she gets more excited, jovial and determined even though I tried to offer to DIY.
She just kept going n smiling
Rare ml/fl that's not from slg... sometimes i wanna diversify and try other websites but alot of them there are either working in spa or look like potential landmines..
Old 03-09-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gmtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
May I know Kiki is near which mrt line? Thanks
kiki is at novena mrt and about 8min walking journey.

i love her back stepping. is really good and soothing.
Old 03-09-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Targeting her is fine but telling untrue stories or make up stories makes one look like an absolute clown.

After spending so many years in sbf, such personality never seem to go away. Perhaps it is contagious?
It has become a norm he seem to target a group of ML whom they don't give him to his demands.
At times, I wonder if he is the one involve in the paper sending to ML saga.
Just an ECA for man can become so tense!
Old 03-09-2022, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Aiya..you beat me in posting the review for this new blood, just 1 week old. The detailed MR is a very accurate representation, especially the chinese teacher vibes. Only complains ii have is the bright red ah mah style safety pants she wore (not sure if she wore that during your session) and less than full hour service (all in 40mins), probably dont like my type, nonetheless still a good session. Those driving please give her a heads up before arriving and make sure she is available to open the gate when you arrive as the street in front is a narrow 2 way street so try not to block the way waiting for the gate and create unnecessary attention.
40 mins service?

Was planning to try her next week
Old 03-09-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmtea View Post
kiki is at novena mrt and about 8min walking journey.

i love her back stepping. is really good and soothing.
Thanks gmtea and the bro who reply. Kamsiah
Old 03-09-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Rare ml/fl that's not from slg... sometimes i wanna diversify and try other websites but alot of them there are either working in spa or look like potential landmines..
Bro. She is listed in slg for a long time already lah. There are many fl disguised as ml in slg. Iirc she is in area B spa.

Last edited by Drifter1999; 03-09-2022 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-09-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
40 mins service?

usually 60min means 40min
90min means 70min
that's typically what I get...
Old 03-09-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
90min means 70min
thank you for letting me know
Old 03-09-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That joker got axe to grind with her one..

He last time already target her then move to Rayna lol..

Very obvious to see he gets a massive hard on by being a storyteller cum morals purveyor here lmao..

He's got an axe to grind with Breeze and Rayna, and of course all the Roberts and WKs, even those who are not but he thinks could be and require his mighty wisdom and education. Also don't forget every single ML who are nothing but whores - as well as his very own FB ML and mistress, who are the biggest whores of all. Then there's you, me, now smlee, birdlovely, etc, etc, etc... what a bitter, angry, negative, disturbed, depressed, sad life. Definitely previously a simp, kenna hurt big time, sob sob, so now lashing out with a vengeance.

But what amuses me is that he must be the only person in the history of SB that rants about exactly the same old thing again, and again, and again, and again....week in week out ad nauseam. It's just plain boring. How can one be so boring and lacking of ideas, yet thinks he's all that? It's just embarrassing.

Now everything he writes, it will all be taken as just lies, bullshit, and make believe stories that exist only in his little rodent mind.
Old 03-09-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
90min means 70min
Really? That's not very good. Usually earliest should be 10 mins before actual session ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
40 mins service?

5min shower + 20min massage + 10min wank + 5min shower and leave = 40mins

Not a great ROI. Don't seem like much time is given for "connection", conversation and flirting.
Old 03-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Can add my name to the list?

We are here to share, and, share real and good stuffs.

This bashing of MLs, Roberts and WKs is overboard.
Other’s lives and money, they do what they want.
He can have his opinion for all he wants, but, there is a limit to everything.

Simple as that.

And unashamedly I’ll share, I have invested and got nothing in return. That’s life. Part and parcel of life.

Have a nice weekend bro and the real bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
He's got an axe to grind with Breeze and Rayna, and of course all the Roberts and WKs, even those who are not but he thinks could be and require his mighty wisdom and education. Also don't forget every single ML who are nothing but whores - as well as his very own FB ML and mistress, who are the biggest whores of all. Then there's you, me, now smlee, birdlovely, etc, etc, etc... what a bitter, angry, negative, disturbed, depressed, sad life. Definitely previously a simp, kenna hurt big time, sob sob, so now lashing out with a vengeance.

But what amuses me is that he must be the only person in the history of SB that rants about exactly the same old thing again, and again, and again, and again....week in week out ad nauseam. It's just plain boring. How can one be so boring and lacking of ideas, yet thinks he's all that? It's just embarrassing.

Now everything he writes, it will all be taken as just lies, bullshit, and make believe stories that exist only in his little rodent mind.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1