The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Thanks TS, can't wait for the next update...
Old 12-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too! Fan of SIL stories
Old 12-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
gothere8u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Should have done more in the taxi.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothere8u View Post
Nice update TS. Should have done more in the taxi.
Probably in my mind, yes. But she's after all my SIL and this was the first incident that had ever happened this way.. so it's not something that I could just cross (at least not in this time of manner)...
Old 12-03-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Really enjoyed the update TS, support
Old 13-03-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Probably in my mind, yes. But she's after all my SIL and this was the first incident that had ever happened this way.. so it's not something that I could just cross (at least not in this time of manner)...
Well behaved gentlement, cheers!
Old 13-03-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the update. Please continue soon.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Well behaved gentlement, cheers!
More like not wanting more trouble at that point of time without figuring what exactly is happening isn't it? I need leverage!!!
Old 13-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!

camping for more
Old 13-03-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Correct, first time must leave good impression.

Camping here for updates please.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Correct, first time must leave good impression.

Camping here for updates please.
I don't even think is leave good impression.. is more like don't find unnecessary trouble.. if somehow she bao toh what shit I sure GG

But soon I shall know...
Old 14-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
More like not wanting more trouble at that point of time without figuring what exactly is happening isn't it? I need leverage!!!
After seeing her home, did she invite you into her house for coffee? Cheers!
Old 14-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
After seeing her home, did she invite you into her house for coffee? Cheers!
Eh...invite me in also see Adrian leh...how? LOL
Old 14-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh...invite me in also see Adrian leh...how? LOL
I totally forgotten. Please continue before my immagination run wild, cheers!
Old 15-03-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Wah...SIL stories so popular one ah..ok ok I see what I can update cos I need rest and tmr is long day after my break -.-

---

Saturday. Woke up normally and managed to escape some questioning from my wife as she dozed off the time I reached home. I looked through my phone and nothing much apart a message from my wife.

"Can fetch me from work for lunch? After that we pop by my bro's place - he need some help preparing today's dinner cos Jamie is unwell."

OH YEAH WAIT! There's supposed to be a dinner gathering at Adrian's place with my in-laws today. Wow, I guess Jamie really stretched herself out.

"Yeah sure, I'll just prep things up and pick you."

Judging by what I saw...hmmm I wonder how she would look like later.

We reached Adrian's place at 3pm. He answered the door and he sure was not wearing a nice face - that's a thing about Adrian, he wears his mood on his face.

Wifey: hey bro, we are here to help. Ok la probably half the help since one of us need to keep an eye on my girl.

Adrian: no problems, come in.

We walked into the house.

Wifey: is Jamie okay?

Adrian: yeah she's fine, she needs more rest as she worked late last night and not feeling that well for now.

Wifey: oh dear, let her rest then. We got it covered.

Okay...I guess that's somehowwhat true to an extend. Now that I think of it...what will happen if Jamie actually mentions that she saw me? Damn I have not thought of that. Better think of something now...

Wifey: *looks at me* dear, help look after girl ok?

Me: sure, no issues, go along to help out.

I sat on the sofa with my girl to watch some Baby Shark-nigans on youtube TV. Between taking snacks for my girl, walking here and there to help with taking stuff and what-nots, about an hour over had past and my in-laws had arrived. It was this moment I realized I had not seen Jamie for the while.

MIL: oh you all are here (referring to my family)

Me: yeah, came earlier to help a bit

MIL: Where's Jamie?

Adrian: she'll be out soon.

My girl ran over to my in-laws to hug them.

Adrian: I go to my room for a while.

Wife: okay

Adrian seemed to have walked to his room with some urgency. I was thinking of that possibility...

...that he wanted to check on Jamie if she had woken up. He's kind of particular that my in-laws should be greeted or something, which I kind of understand but I was not sure how far he would go.

After about 5 minutes, Adrian walked out.

Adrian: she will be out soon.

He walked straight to the kitchen to continue the preparation.

Whoa, that's a face I wouldn't wanna mess if I could avoid it. Probably only my wife could handle it.

I was helping out with taking the steamboat equipment and cutlery and stuff out when Jamie walked out of the room. She was wearing a large cartoon tee (can't remember what was it, but yes again it overshadowed her juicy...yeah you know) and those shorts that look like FBT. Mmmm at least I caught a quick glimpse of her slightly-tanned fleshy thighs. She greeted my in-laws as they were closest to them, and as she turned to look at the dining area, she looked at me in the eye.

That moment, she had that very surprised and speechless look. It was like only 1-2 seconds but I can clearly tell she did not think through of seeing me the next day (just as I did...lol). She just gave a small nod at me and walked to the kitchen. A quick minute later she came out and walked straight to the room. We continued to prepare the dinner stuff.

MIL: is Jamie eating?

Adrian: she's not well so she'll eat later.

MIL: wah...then you should not get her out mah.

Adrian: it's okay. Let's eat first.

Having a young daughter eating with adults is never a straightforward affair, so both my wife and I would take turns to get her to eat and not be overly distracted by anything and everything. Between all these moments I could see Adrian walking in and out of the room.

FIL: is everything ok?

Adrian: yeah it's okay, she's not well but still not resting well.

A thought flashed out somehow.

Me: I'll go to the washroom. Take care of girl for a while.

I took my phone and walked to the washroom.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1