The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
adgjla is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
My very own cui sexual encounters.

First of all , some back ground info bout myself
I'm a 17 year old virgin guy. (:

I have a female friend named joan. She's about 20 years old. There is 1 day she asked me to go her house to watch a movie with her. So i though to myself, no harm going. When i reach there, there is only she and i. And like normal girls at home, she dress till very sexy ( *eyes pop* ) . So as the movie goes, we are sitting beside each other, no sexual actions. After the end of the movie, i went into her room and lie onto her bed. To my surprise, she jump over me and sleep on my left. Then
She say: I taking a nap.
I say : then me leh?
she say : you ar? sleep with me lor.
i say : you sure or not. when i sleep my hands will anyhow touch 1.
her hands immediately move into my pants. ( above the dick hair part )
then i say : eh dont anyhow touch leh!
she say : you shy ar?
i say : arbo ..
she immediately grab my stick and started HJ-ing. then she paw on me frenching. then i was like, its my first kiss and frenching and it started so fast! so my hand hold her waist and start to strip her top. when i remove half way, she jitao take off her top herself. so i proceed to unbuckle her bra. and, fuck man. i dont know why the fuck it stuck. then she say" little boy first time ar? "then i was shy damn shy and waited for her to take off the bra herself. so started licking her nips and grabbing it. whenever she moans i will tend to lick hiong-er. then when she pull down my pants, she started to bj it. my skin is still intact man! so its damn pain. i ask her to do it slowly. she's freaking auto, horny, hot and experience. after bj-ing awhile, she paw on me again, she told my hand and touch her cunt. and use my hand to rub. everything just come naturally, just i started to finger her very fast. till she moans so loud. and she started to grab my dick and put inside her cunt. when she inserted half way. i say ouch. then she pull out and see that my dick is very very very red. so i tell her quite pain. then she say better dont insert. so i didnt say anything. so she knee down and bj again till i cum into her mouth. she clean up for me and use a tower to cover her body. she ask me if i wanna bath tgt. i say no towel. she say share. but i decline. ( ya, i know wtf. ) so i wait for her to bath and she open the door for me. then i went home.

sorry if my story is bad and my english is cui.. pardon me!
just need some tips from pros guys and girls. (:
Old 28-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: My very own cui sexual encounters.

so u call it a luck or rape?
Old 28-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

maybe u can share some background on u n her. like do she hav a bf n hw u noe her.

Last edited by Ecuader; 28-12-2009 at 02:00 AM.
Old 28-12-2009, 01:50 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
adgjla is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
so u call it a luck or rape?
luck, but i'm too cui.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
maybe u can share some background on u n her. like do she hav a bf n hw u noe.
she have a bf, but i psycho her to break with her bf.. haha.. me and her is like just good friends. nothing more. i'm new .. so pls pardon me (:
Old 28-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

why can't young people write in proper english nowadays?

I'm seriously getting sick of reading stories written in retarded grammar and language

cui?

Give us a break. I don't even feel aroused when reading this story.
Why you so like dat?
Old 28-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue_Blue is Cool - loads of Potential

what standard of English are you expecting then?

if you really expecting perfect English, i suggest you visit forums in UK. i think majority of the posting are not in good English. As long they can be apprehended, I think its DAMN fine.

if you feel aroused because of good English, I damn strongly suggest that you read The Straits Times everyday and wank yourself.

some are learning, some are writing a story for the DAMN first time

be DAMN APPRECIATIVE of people taking the effort to type out stories for our leisure...

Last edited by Blue_Blue; 28-12-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 28-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Bro Bangster
Be lenient to the young lad a break.

Afterall its his 1st Sexaplade. (maybe still dreaming about it now)
Old 28-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Blue
what standard of English are you expecting then?

if you really expecting perfect English, i suggest you visit forums in UK. i think majority of the posting are not in good English. As long they can be apprehended, I think its DAMN fine.
No wonder you are speaking in TS' defence ... as they say, birds of a feather flock together.

Quote:
if you feel aroused because of good English, I damn strongly suggest that you read The Straits Times everyday and wank yourself.
What makes you think that it's good English in The Straits Times? I can easily pick out at least 1 grammatical error in every single edition ...
But the point is this: nobody mentioned anything about Queen's English ... should there not be any obligation on the part of TS to express himself in a comprehensible manner? Otherwise, why even bother to waste his (& our) time ... not to mention bandwidth too?

Quote:
some are learning, some are writing a story for the DAMN first time
As far as I know, Sillypore boasts of almost 100% literacy & compulsory primary school education ... or did the little children stop writing compositions in school these days?
So, may I humbly ask: Just WTF are you talking about then ... writing a story for the very first time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster
why can't young people write in proper english nowadays?

I'm seriously getting sick of reading stories written in retarded grammar and language

cui?

Give us a break. I don't even feel aroused when reading this story.
Mr Bangster's only contention was the mysterious use of this Riz Low lingo: CUI ... & I fully share his sentiments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adgjla
sorry if my story is bad and my english is cui.. pardon me!
In this context, I take it that "cui" means 碎 ... as in "broken English". But just WTF is the "cui" doing in the title?
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 29-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

哇,离题了啦!Dude,language or grammer is not an issue.juz make sure that write out with simple english will do.
Old 29-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

So TS did you ask Joan for a ang pow??
Old 29-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
哇,离题了啦!Dude,language or grammer is not an issue.juz make sure that write out with simple english will do.
I do agree with u bro. Actually, i believe not everyone in this forum have a good command of english, including myself. As long we can understand what TS has written, its good enough.
Old 29-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
gyrfalcon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygyrfalcon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Should give him a chance to continue. Otherwise he will never improve.
Old 29-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
So TS did you ask Joan for a ang pow??
Ha Ha. Customs? !!

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 29-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

To improve must mean that TS should be able to accept constructive criticisms. No one here expects everyone to post in perfect English free of grammatical and spelling errors. It would however be easier on the reader if the person posting his message avoids words which he/she created.

It took me a while before I realised what "cui" meant.

Surely it is possible to post in normal simple plain English without inserting anglicised Hokkien words? If TS wants to convey a word or phrase in Chinese, might be easier to write it in Chinese instead.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 29-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Do continue with the story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1