The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
They informed me, since I visited them quite close to their positive dates.
Wow, that's very responsible of them! Well done.
Old 07-03-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Maybe I will inform my subordinates who received HRN to do throat swab instead. 2 of them tested positive on the 5th day of health monitoring. Better buy 连花清温胶囊 Chinese medicine to standby...many said quite effective to alleviate the symptoms.
good advice. and the key is that it only alleviate, it doesnt cure or prevent. so play safe bros!
Old 07-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Wah summer relisted! Rare Pokémon save the number before she take down again
I never got a problem getting a reply from any ML, except for her.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Definitely social responsibility but it can still go unnoticed with mild symptoms and ART cannot pick up the tether level of low viral conc load. I think sometimes cannot run away one leh, slowly we gotta accept it like common flu, just maybe first time kana Abit more worse ba

Quote:
Yes I heard something like that as well. They were saying the throat (tonsils) test is more accurate. It is not available here.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Wow, that's very responsible of them! Well done.
One is informed me immediately after she tested positive and really apologetic so yeah she's good.
The other one only when I asked her how she is then she told me. Lol

TMT
Old 07-03-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
One is informed me immediately after she tested positive and really apologetic so yeah she's good.
The other one only when I asked her how she is then she told me. Lol
With their permission, it'll make good business sense for these girls who caught covid before to reveal their names online, since they would be safer than those who haven't caught covid before.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently written alot of bad fr. This time wrote a good one. Bad ladies must warn the brothers here while good ladies must share share also.

Ladies is QiQi and she is from the Molly's gang of sisters. Qiqi stand at around 160 cm tall with a nice fair skin. Boobs is pointy and big. She came here less than 20 days already. Think some of the brothers had visited her before but felt little or no FR was shared widely here. As she is a down to earth person who does not take shortcut either, this kind of ladies deserve to earn more so sharing to the brothers here to try.

After I showered and enter the room, qiqi offer to wipe my body. She squat down and wipe my legs too. I was drink water which was served by her earlier and out of the sudden, my dick was in her mouth. The feeling felt great as she took it slowly and use her tongue actively. She stood up and gave me a cat bathe while i am still standing. I was caught surprise here that the action actually start before i lay on bed.

I then proceed to lay on bed while she gave a 5 mins non-exist massage on my back. She gave a thorough cat bathe till my heels and boobs rub on my back. As i choose the "single-dragon" package, I was on fours while she actively use her tongue to dig my asshole. She is comparable to miumiu or qinging (MWHotel). She suck the back of my balls followed downwards to my dick. The sensation is optimum. The best part is that she ask me to sit at the side of the bed with my legs pointing to the sky. We watched each other at eye level as she poke my asshole with her tongue.

Flipped over and she proceed to start with balls slowly followed towards my dick. Qiqi is a pretty lady to me, therefore the feeling of seeing her sucking it felt great. She did the whole service for 30 mins with no complain and i kept changing position from sitting on the bed, standing , laying and asking her to focus on my sensitive area of my dick. I felt comfortable with her and she do not rush me to shoot throughout the session. Cim-ed on her mouth and she kept going until i told her to stop.

For Qiqi, i do not believe in YMMV because I am pretty sure I am not handsome than most of you here. If I can obtain the service as above, definitely you all can. And i believe in if the girl is really meant to deliver the services, she will always be consistent for her job.
Her wechat pictures is definitely her and not photoshopped.

We_chat id : dj17395136042

Old 07-03-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
I never got a problem getting a reply from any ML, except for her.
Really? Getting a reply from Summer is so hard now? Wow lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-03-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

summer price 130, got anymore additional service to justify her price increase? THought she went back china? why back so fast....or never left at all =()
Old 07-03-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
summer price 130, got anymore additional service to justify her price increase? THought she went back china? why back so fast....or never left at all =()
What talking u? She already increased her price to 130 before she took a long break lol..

This RTC thing u can ownself ask her to verify bah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-03-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
good_luck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xue Li

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

Opt for massage in her one bedroom condo. Location is very ideal for foot soldiers, very near MRT.

As mentioned by other bros here, a very friendly syt. first time visiting her and we basically chatted throughout the entire session. hospitality 100% offered drinks, fruits and snacks

Massage skill is good too, hit the right spot with good strength. took her time with juagen. She offers baguan and ear candling services too.

sensual was performed in sn. natural c cups. didnt attempt to zhut and explore south - not sure if those are on the table

RTM - yes for a great massage and service
Old 07-03-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
Not at all. Sadly, still in thick blue denim shorts and the other in large underwear. I find xing xing big sized tho.. not my cup of tea.
oh still in that denim shorts, really boring then.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

does any bros feel annoyed when some bros like to call and ask for appointment during your session.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the below FL masseuse:

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

RTF - Nope because she didn’t remove her panty and she doesn’t allow French kiss. I could get better service from other lasses at this rate. Hence, once is enough. I prefer FL who could offer Nuru massage.
The reviews on her also like polar opposites. From automatically remove panties and demand to be painted until her lips turn cold, to cannot french, cannot remove panties. Maybe like all WLs, see face, see potential one. Maybe reserving special treatment for bros willing to splash the cash on her to bao her, pay for her personal expenses etc lol..

But for me remove panties or not is not an important factor for RTM. If I want to remove panties, I'd go for those known FN ba.. Most importantly is that the girl respects my time, respects me by way of communicating with me and how I'm treated during that 60-90 mins. For eg. Chengzi . I think she's a good example of a girl with nice attitude and treat people with respect.. Always enjoy my time with her..

Last edited by 22ginger; 08-03-2022 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How did you know the calling is from the customer instead their Boyfriend? Haha

Anyway, how come ML pick up the phone to take appointment during the session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
does any bros feel annoyed when some bros like to call and ask for appointment during your session.

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 08-03-2022 at 12:58 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1