The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
orchard tower

hi all,
not sure if this is the place to post this thread but can't find other places...
well, I heard about happenings in orchard tower so went there with 2 friends. All three of us are there first time and dunno what to do. I went to one pub where there are some gals dancing at the center seemingly waiting for something. After sitting there for about an hour, I learnt that I need to pay those gals some money for some touching/flirtings...and perhaps more if I want to do more.
Now, can anyone give some intro as how to behave in such places. What to watch out for(as I do not want transvetite) and the charges in general??
eg, saw an ang moh giving out some dollar notes and managed to get some rubbing here and there. Can't see the amount though...
Old 16-11-2004, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: orchard tower

Are you sure you've been there, or are you just curious?

I doubt that an angmo was just handing out money, that's not how it works. It's the norm to buy girls a drink if they sit with you and spend time.

Since you're asking such basic questions, I can only assume that you're very young and inexperienced. I suggest you read through some of the threads and other sites that can educate you on the scene.

Even after reading, the best way to figure out how to handle yourself is through experience. Go in, hang out and watch what's happening. Ask straightforward questions. Trust me, you're not going to offend anyone!
Old 16-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

Ah Wang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Squirt, heres 1 of the thread u looking for. Hmm... try and search more throughly, i believe theres more than 1 thread on OT...

http://sammythe.guru/showthr...orchard+towers
Old 16-11-2004, 11:50 AM
JEWEL69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Re: orchard tower

Some pointers for you bro SQUIRT....
when going pubs there, just order 1round of drinks.(just in case you dun like it in there u can go off w/o wasting)
walk & look around....dont stay seated....girls u see in there are mostly from Thailand,some Philipines.Indonesia. some from Russia

if u see a girl that u like just ask if she wants a drink.then she will chit chat with u.then u can ask her charges for short-time or overnite booking. the price depends on the girls and wat time of the nite. if u ask her for booking at 11pm = $300..... 1.30am = $200.... 2.30am =$150 ( my friend once got it for $100).
Transvetites usually hangout 5th floor CRAZY HORSE & KHATOEY. U should go recce CRAZY HORSE to look at them. some of the TRANNIES got the looks & body that can make a woman CRY.....

try not wear expensive jewellry or bring too much cash with u when visit these places.cos sometime when u book a girl overnite u might wake in the morning losing it.

hpoe this can help u.........

cheers
rgds ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Old 16-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro Squirt !
I've cheonged (picked up some FL) a few times in Orchard Towers.
Bust mostly I go to have a drink and rubba rubba.
In Orchard Towers I have tried Thai, Filipina and Colombian. I even managed to get two ONS a Filipina maid and a local Malay.
recently I tied a Filipina FL from Queens (my favourite hang out place in OT). It was a greta bonk. She allowed me two shots, no rush, french kissing, tit sucking, BBBJ, lover experience, she licked my nipples, etc.
Queens is 95 % Filipina, the quality of the girls varies. Some look maids others are quite hot. But what attarcts me to Filipinas is their personality, they are more of a GFE than Thai. Thai are just too materialistic. Personally I think Thai are prettier, but in terms of attitude Filipinas have the best.
Bro Squirt, I can show you the ropes in Orchard Towers if you are willing to go again one day, send me a private message, I can introduce you to some of the Filipinas of Queens. By the way Bro, I am not an OKT, but a cheongster !
Bye Bro !
Old 16-11-2004, 04:47 PM
Samster

squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,
thanks for the info. From what I read, I think OT is not my cup of tea. I prefer chinese, be it malaysia,indo or sg. Also, since it's for expat, charges seems a little too steep...
I'm new to these things. Tried GL 40,80,150, tuina, JB.
Just read a thread on JC KTV's. Seem interesting.
May be going there sometime...

PS: hope will not catch std etc from my curiousity encounters :-p
Old 17-11-2004, 12:44 AM
hiromie

Thumbs up Re: orchard tower

halo... mayb we can organize a trip dere 1 day me r into thai girls but hav not yet bonk a filipino so y not take dis as field training day eh... i mean nite!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatoh
Hi Bro Squirt !
I've cheonged (picked up some FL) a few times in Orchard Towers.
Bust mostly I go to have a drink and rubba rubba.
In Orchard Towers I have tried Thai, Filipina and Colombian. I even managed to get two ONS a Filipina maid and a local Malay.
recently I tied a Filipina FL from Queens (my favourite hang out place in OT). It was a greta bonk. She allowed me two shots, no rush, french kissing, tit sucking, BBBJ, lover experience, she licked my nipples, etc.
Queens is 95 % Filipina, the quality of the girls varies. Some look maids others are quite hot. But what attarcts me to Filipinas is their personality, they are more of a GFE than Thai. Thai are just too materialistic. Personally I think Thai are prettier, but in terms of attitude Filipinas have the best.
Bro Squirt, I can show you the ropes in Orchard Towers if you are willing to go again one day, send me a private message, I can introduce you to some of the Filipinas of Queens. By the way Bro, I am not an OKT, but a cheongster !
Bye Bro !
Old 17-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sammyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orchard Tower's more of a place for american sailors n' foreign expatriates. nice to go there for eye opener but not really a good place for locals to bonk.

even the drinks there are diluted, no shiok, just to con money.
Old 17-11-2004, 11:08 AM
hiromie

Thumbs up Re: orchard tower

hahahah... agree agree... drink 10 jugs oso can drive home dat type... mostly i go for bottle drinks can enjoy more...

so u must be very good in tasting n drink if not u cant tell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyguy
Orchard Tower's more of a place for american sailors n' foreign expatriates. nice to go there for eye opener but not really a good place for locals to bonk.

even the drinks there are diluted, no shiok, just to con money.
Old 15-12-2004, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
seekfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time since i last go Orchard Tower. Can still rember the last time i went, met this thai gal after ordering my drink. She looks pretty and sexy. After some rubba, she said she is not a lady but a ladyboy and said wan to go with me. I was so shocked that quickly finish my drink and fo.
Old 21-03-2005, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dr fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatoh
Bye Bro !
yo bro, me interested in bonking filipinas also leh. Can i join in? my experience mainly at ipanema and top ten bonking thais and viets. just went last nite, quite happening but me drunk from drinking session elsewhere, my freind drag me back.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
happyman2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I saw a new HC shop open just beside Orchard Tower health centre at 4th floor, is any bro try before. There are a few PRC there, looking slightly above average....i think!
Old 05-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
DavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyman2004
I saw a new HC shop open just beside Orchard Tower health centre at 4th floor, is any bro try before. There are a few PRC there, looking slightly above average....i think!
It was closed today at noon, but I have seen it open before and the one girl that approached me CMI.

Tried BJ massage in the basement. No specials (WTF) but took one of the Thai girls out and bonked her in a hotel.

There is a place on the third floor offering massage, small place, Ellina offers bbbj but it cost $130, plus $40 for the massage. She is a Malay, maybe around 20 yrs, skinny, nice firm but small tits, enjoys giving ice cream and allows CIM, but immediately spits it out and hacks up in the sink whilst I was cleaning myself up.

Also had a Cambodian give me a blowjob in the OT carpark, a Vietnamese give me one in the staircase (must climb up a few stairs leading to the offices), a Thai one in the toilet. All saving time and $ on going to a hotel. Took a Filipina to a hotel, she ended up falling asleep before I could have my way - Jeez.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

hahahhaha, Bro, so the "gals" that offer u BJ over there should be trans rite, cos I know the gals wun do it there or they dun offer juz Bj but onli full package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFox468
Also had a Cambodian give me a blowjob in the OT carpark, a Vietnamese give me one in the staircase (must climb up a few stairs leading to the offices), a Thai one in the toilet. All saving time and $ on going to a hotel. Took a Filipina to a hotel, she ended up falling asleep before I could have my way - Jeez.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:45 PM
pub51j

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekfun
Long time since i last go Orchard Tower. Can still rember the last time i went, met this thai gal after ordering my drink. She looks pretty and sexy. After some rubba, she said she is not a lady but a ladyboy and said wan to go with me. I was so shocked that quickly finish my drink and fo.
Bro...U have to very careful with THAI gender at OT(many r AK)... :P

Unless U can spot them,otherwise U will not know WHO IS WHO...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1