The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
sickfred is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

NANA from Loveaffair
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=...0#post21702820

Looks: 9/10 compared to photo give some 10% discount, beautiful girl with smooth fair skin

Body: 9.5/10 slim and busty, the type of figure u see already sure nose bleed

French: 10/10 a lot of tongue and nice frenching, love her lips and her fragrant smell

BBBJ: 10/10 no teething and good suction, uses her mouth and tongue very well, good bbbj skill

FJ: 9.5/10 can do multiple positions and will ask for more to pump her harder, started licking my neck when she got really horny and i return her the favour by pumping her even harder, she started frenching me

GFE: 10/10 treat u like her bf

RTF: Must RTF
Old 05-10-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aizen1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR A1Group 🏝🏄‍♂️
OKT : very friendly fast in response
Face : 10/10 very pretty chiobu
Body : 8/10
BBBJ :10/10 must try
FJ : 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF :yes
Overall :9/10
Old 05-10-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
deadmanalive is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=...1#post21665391

FR for Ann from rollypolly

Looks: 8/10 80% close to pic, dont be fooled by her appearance, she is very wild in bed

Body: 9/10 very sexy figure with nice racks, slim long legs

Boobs: 9/10 big soft natural C cuppers

Bbbj: 10/10 sucks like a champ, lots of saliva, deepthroat, will play with your balls and suck me for very long time

Fj: 9/10 love to pump her in doggy position and smack her ass, cowgirl and see her boobs bouncing and sucking on them damn shiok

GFE: keep hugging and kissing me , playing my dick, very high gfe

Rtf: Yes definately
Old 05-10-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aizen1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR zoey A1Group 🏝🏄‍♂️
OKT : very friendly fast in response
Location is good easy to park your car

Zoey is a very nice girl cheerful
Face : 10/10
very pretty chiobu exactly same as picture
Body : 8/10
BBBJ :10/10
One of the best bbbj
FJ : 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF :yes
Overall :9/10
Old 05-10-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
londonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Daw - Loveaffair

Wow what a gem. If you like the small petite type, she is your dream come true with awesome body but not for boob lovers.

Smiley and hard working but she’s coming to the end of her tour so understandably tired. Real life similar to pic and pretty. She is super tight and will blow your mind. I won’t give it a score but you should be able to guess I left happy.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggerbombman View Post

Nook from Loveaffair

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=...5#post21680725

looks: 9/10 her photos dont do her justice at all, she is very pretty in person, make up with nice eye lashes, like those clubbing babe and nice perfume

body: 9/10 slim with no tummy, beach body figure

boobs: 8/10 B cup natural a handful , very soft no sag

french: 10/10 will initiate with lots of tongue

bbbj: 9/10 slow and sensual, will caress your balls and do a deep suction at the tip, those cannot tahan sure cim. then will attack full rod with deepthroat

fj: 9.5/10 she loves to ride, and will ride in different positions, super horny type, then will put u towards her for deeper penetration which she enjoys

Gfe: her gfe is over the roof, keep initiating hugs and will kiss u from time to time

Rtf: a big fat YES
RTF her last night, got her to wear this pink bikini, she's super hot , the feeling of slowly peel her bikini off still fresh in my mind, making me hard again
Old 05-10-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf Fern from
Love affair

Body - Slim
Bbbj - great
Sex - she is tight

Do try her out as she is young and chatty will make u comfortable
Old 05-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

5/10/22 Casa Gina

Looks 9/10 xmm 25 slim Thai tan
Ar 9/10 short ar
Body 9/10 very slim and sexy nice fit ass
Boobs 9/10 enhanced perky firm tits
Bbbj 99/10 very good, almost deep throat my whole cock
Cim 100/10 very good cim in her throat
Fj 100/10 she loves sex and close her eyes roll her head ache her back

Rtf yes 6/10 days left in sg

Gina is a hidden gem, location not ideal as shower to small and shower alone and guess change location. Gina was recommended by internal fr group and even mango, so had to try. After shower, she started sucking me and could not hold on dear life as she is a skilled cock sucker. I held her head down with both hands and my cock was deep in her throat, and I started cumming in her throat and she took it like a champ, my babies when straight into her belly. Fell in love with her. Rest 1 min, she wanted second round and started rimjob and some balls licking and deep throat, pulled her up, ride her on top and doggie ramp her very hard, in between positions, would climb on top of her face and sit on her face while she rim me and my cock on her face, very sloppy and her face full of pussy juicy and her spit all over her face, I love pse girls and she is as giving her all, full submission, face fuck her hard and deep and than change back to fucking her doggie, after a while, remove cd and ask her dt me until cim in her throat second time. What a gem. Notice that wawa and Victoria is back, tbh Gina is same tier as cum dumpster and younger and more slim, not a gem to miss, she is slim af with big tits and takes a good pounding like a pse star and cim lovers will love cumming in her throat. Thanks casa a good stable indeed.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Seduction Minnie

Got to try her during this morning..
Always a pleasant experience with Seduction.

Looks: Really pretty youthful and fair skin tone.
Body: figure is in shape, with really nice boobs and butt for me. Her figure is something I really like.
Boobs: natural cannot stop fondling and playing her soft big boobs.
BBBJ: she put in a lot of effort I can tell, she will not complain tired, not give black face, and do what she is told.
FJ: Cheeky girl, very sexy too when she moans and rides me, very pro active that what I like about my girls.
GFE: eager to please and out shine herself
RTF: yes very confirm yes
Old 05-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold

The Pimp - SKY

After seeing so many reviews for this stable and especially Sky, took a chance and was super glad it paid off.
This stable is legit. OKT is super fast and clear and location is the best.

Opened Sky's door and was still apprehensive, not knowing what to expect...the moment I saw her I was super relieved and super happy, Sky is gorgeous.

Looks: Seldom see one who actually looks better than her photos, well, this is a rarity, cos Sky is really really pretty albeit with a shade of typical thai tan. Not only wont reject, I just felt like wanting to keep her for myself.

Body: A work of art. Several tattoos, her body is in pristine condition san the tan. She has a Voluptuous hot body. Armed with a huge pair of man made tits she looks perfect.

Now for the skills:
Frenching: Light frenching at the start, when I got her revved up after licking her kitty and tits silly, she also let loose. Plenty of saliva exchanging and teasing each other's tongue. Intense and passionate.

BBBJ: She possess one mean bbbj and looks at me with her big eyes constantly to observe my sibei song face lol. Got her to go deep a few times she obliged.....then fark me, I lost control and sent one load of sperm right into her mouth catching her by surprise OMG. She took it well though and kept sucking till I went flaccid. She casually took out some toilet paper and spit on it and showed me, your babies a lot

After that misfire, I went to clean up and she was lying on her bed and beckoned me to join her and started some tcss, her english is better than most siam bu. Slowly we kissed again, embraced and cuddled together.
We restarted after a 20 mins break and started to kisss and french as Sky slowly worked my body and then my half asleep dick.

FJ: After awaking my dick with another solid BBBJ, Sky mounted it and rode with some vigorous gyrating froth and back, I was so busy grabbing her big rounded boobs. Didnt managed to kiss her too much due to her movement so ditch it, i laid her down and started licking her neck down to her erected nipples and hoot her hard in missionary, my hands not leaving her boobs alone lol. Lifted her feets gradually and placed them on my shoulder and turbo drilled her pussy till she was moaning damn loud. When my boys were finally coming, I climbed onto of her and yanked another shotcum into her mouth. Then I laid on the bed half dead lol.

Tipped her for the CIM service and topped up another $20 for her genuinely great service and left a happy man.
Found another reliable stable and a real gem. Thanks for the arrangements, Bro Pimp.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tf150318v2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pita from The Pimp

Location: Central with lots of parking next door. Place can get very crowded at night
OKT: very quick on response and clear in instructions
Looks: 8/10 identical to pic
Body: 9/10 Slim with big tattoo at the back which is sexy. tall like model with usual thai tan.
Boobs: 8/10 natural and small, like model
Pussy: 7/10 no smell, can paint. think she prefers clit rubbing which was when she started to moan
BBBJ: 10/10 good bbj skill with right tongue on tip pressure and suction
FJ/AJ: 10/10 super hardworking and she did so many different positions to make me cum twice. pussy n ass super tight.
Attitude: she is very obedient and will follow all requests.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 7
JxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennedyPip View Post
https://sammythe.guru/showthread...0#post21677280

My Honest FR for DEAR from Mansion…
Pretty sure the previous FRs of her were either fake or they got a different girl =X.

OKT: Fast and Responsive
Location: G area. No Registration. Decent sized room. Clean towels and surprisingly bed quite comfortable. Got bathtub some more!

Looks: Discount 30-40% from photos. Can tell it’s still her, but neither slim, nor fair.
Face: still decent from some angles with sharp features.
. 70% of photo.
Body: not slim type. Thai tan. With some tasteful tats.
Boobs: Big Round Natural C’s
Shower: Showered alone
Kissing: Light kisses, doesn’t allow frenching.
Painting: Lightly Trimmed, no smell.
BBBJ: Weak. Suck abit wipe wipe wipe. Suck abit wipe zzZ

1st Shot: Cowgirl. Hardworking on her end. Rode for quite awhile. Good headlights to grab onto.

Showered alone again and chatted for awhile.
Communication: poor English but she tries. Flirt and chat awhile before round 2. Had to remind me left 30min so let’s start again.

2nd shot: actually quite tired and abit no mood. Can tell she wants to get it done too. Mechanical BBBJ again and quickly caps on. This time I just finish in missionary and get it done. Only allow light kisses here too.

RTF: No. Not the worst bonk I had but really just meh~
Thanks nro really wanted to try after seeing the pics. Avoided one landmine. Upped you 👍🏻
Old 05-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=scion

Scion from Lust

Okt: good recommendation and active fast replies from okt

Looks: look pretty exotic, maybe it has something to do with her hairstyle, she looks like nanno from the Netflix show girl from no where.

Body: slim legs, long torso, nice body.

Boobs: kept taking my hands to massage her boobs.

Painting: she gets wet pretty quickly and has a very sensitive clit.

BJ: hard worker, could not feel her teeth, and she proceeded to suck me with lots of passion

Fj: she gets turned on easily, judging by her easily wet pussy, she can take a real hard and fast pounding. you could see her juices and cum all over my cock. damn solid
Old 05-10-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
boooberman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Gina- Casanova

Okt: very responsive, smooth transaction

Looks: 8/10 pretty, very attractive
Body: 8.5/10 toned curvy body
Boobs: 9/10 soft, even rounded huge tits
Frenching: 9.5/10 good tongue skills, knows when to do light/ hard tongue sucking.Super love it.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 very observant, she focused on areas where I moaned harder. Luckily I was able to control myself from exploding
Fj: 9/10 very naughty and willing to explore.

Overall Session:
She is definitely experienced in this line. Can tell with her tiptop service the moment I entered her room. Very horny and very willing to please. Treat her nicely and she will
give you more than you expected in return. Test drive her and experience good quality service before she’s gone.

Rtf: may consider after trying other girls from the stable.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rainymrt is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=901631&highlight=maxi

Lady: Maxi ( Seduction )

Looks: 8/10 she’s gorgeous beautiful really beautiful.

Body: 8/10 her body is amazing with her big tits, she looks super chio.

Boobs: 9/10 enhanced but it’s huge big Ds. I’m sure big boobs lovers will be satisfied.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 the suction was solid, the way she will swish and swirl her tongue, with long duration. It was pretty good.

FJ: 9/10 she will use my cock to use the tip to glide around her pussy lips up and down first before going in fully.

GFE: power solid

RTF: take my money la bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1