The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Yes! The power of walk away is damn power ! Out of 10 women I walk away 3 came back and wanted me.
Bro AAconnection,

You're on the right track!

If you're willing to walk away from a gal/woman you like very much, it means a lot of things. It tells the world that you're the MAN w/ awesome emotional mastery, of course you're the Prize, and that you're secure, confident, self-assured, very comfortable in your own skin n you hv the abundance mindset.

Conversely, if you hv the slightest fear of losing a gal, whoever she is, you hv just become very repulsive to her...how can she depend on you for protection of her n her offspring if you are afraid of her and/or her actions??? You're NOT a man!! Think about this for a moment. Baffling to most clueless men n it may all start in her subconscious mind. A recent example of a clueless man? Johnny Depp of course.

If a gal rejects u and you remain very calm and as cool as cucumber, and then you just smile n walk away. I bet she will regret it n, after a period of time, she will chase u!! It may take days to many months. It has happened to me many times. I hv one gal who did that after 8 months of no contact!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Seems like it is a game of Art of War ya....
What a tiring game. Hahahah
Bro AAdam,

You're half right. No, its not a game. Yes, it's war.

It's about a man's happiness n contentment and the survival of his genes. It's what life is all about.

Pls read Sperm Wars.

Life can be tiring n full of sufferings, especially if you hv a scarcity mindset. Scarcity of money n pussies. If you change it to an abundance mindset, you will hv everything you ever want. But don't be too greedy, yeah. Must do everything in moderation.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 16-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

Yesterday I had a SH outing to P8 w/ three new young kakis and a more regular kaki. Expense per pax $125.

But there was a dearth of pretty SYTs n young women at P8. Two kakis booked a gal n the other two couldn't find a gal they liked enough. The mummy brought a newly arrived singer for me. She was ok in looks n figure for a quick ST. But she is not good enough for BY. Besides, I don't hv the time or money or engery for BY-ing a singer at this time. Right now in SG, I hv a full time mistress, two part time GFs plus another potential part-time, n my old lao po HW will be coming end of this month...my young lao po shortly thereafter. AND, there are many pretty SYTs in China waiting for me for BY. Lol. BTW, all my gals are year 95-97, excepting for my old lao po whom I first met in 2008. HW is 28, will be 29 in less than three months.

Our best bet for finding pretty SYTs n young women at this time is HH at Peace Centre joints n SH at Lido. If any bros know of a better place, let us know asap.

Why do I need so many pussies? Overcompensation for deep-rooted insecurity or pyschopathic personality or sexual perversion? Perhaps, but I do hv a very strong libido. And I can do what I'm doing n I'm improving everyday...why not?

I like to share an article on my favourite topic. A badass gentleman. Or a prestigious beadass gentleman.

The Return of the Badass Gentleman: Traditional Touches For The Modern Man

http://elitedaily.com/dating/being-m...hotos/1083271/

Your comments and criticisms will be greatly appreciated.

There was a phantom bro who wrote that a badass was natural, whereas a badass gentleman was unnatural. He has not given his explanation. Where is he? I really miss him!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 16-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

My latest post on my other thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Bro, from what i've heard, you don't practice what you preach leh. Whenever your ktv kaki talk with your girl or sing with her, you get insecure.
Hi bro,

Hahaha, you got it all wrong.

If a gal is a mistress, I don't give a fxxk. I always encourage her to talk to all bros, play dice n sing w/ them. Isn't that true? If she leaves me for another man, it's her BIG LOSS. And I don't want her n I don't need her. Why? Because I hv 100 very pretty SYTs/women...you know the quote.

But if I'm booking a new gal for the first time n a bro wants to play dice w/ her, he should ask my permission. I hv always said yes. Don't forget he is delaying my interaction w/ her to up her asap. I work lightning fast like a cowboy in the wild West. Get it? Otherwise, he should pay for part of her booking. Fair enough? I don't sing n I always encourage a new gal to sing w/ others.

Let me tell u a true story.

On 4th Oct of 2013, I saw a 20 yo cute n tall SYT Bao Er during HH at LV 5th fl. A Hunan gal. A famous bro SW n I saw her at the same time, but I walked up to her n booked her first. Later, SW was sitting to her right in the room and I was to her left. I hv a video clip on Bao Er, SW n his gal to his right, haha. He got her HP no when I went to the toilet. Although I didn't know at the time, he was enamoured of her haha. Must be love at first sight!! If he had been frank w/ me from the very beginning, I would be happy to let him hv her.

That same night I offered full time BY while she was in LV for SH w/ other customers. She accepted my offer n I consummated the union the next day. A few days later, I brought Bao Er to one of SW's outings at the Verge n he didn't take it well. His body language n eyes were full of envy n frustration. Only then did I realized how much he liked her!!

A week later, Bao Er showed me numerous messages from SW, asking how much I was paying her n he offered to pay much more! He was desperate n it must be true love, no? She ignored him completely. I had zero fear of losing her. She was on a visitor pass, she returned to China for a week n came back for another month, she never returned to SG. She got married.

Yes, I hv the video clip n I hv showed it to one of my wechat groups, but I won't disclose the ID of this famous SBF bro here haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 16-07-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 16-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Yes, I hv the video clip n I hv showed it to one of my wechat groups, but I won't disclose the ID of this famous SBF bro here haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Wah lau. You going to post the id of me? Don't leh. Please la.
Old 16-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 8
kpkblppl is a splendid one to beholdkpkblppl is a splendid one to beholdkpkblppl is a splendid one to beholdkpkblppl is a splendid one to beholdkpkblppl is a splendid one to beholdkpkblppl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If a gal rejects u and you remain very calm and as cool as cucumber, and then you just smile n walk away. I bet she will regret it n, after a period of time, she will chase u!! It may take days to many months. It has happened to me many times. I hv one gal who did that after 8 months of no contact!
TS had spoken and must heed advice. Bro TS, wish you had a nice weekend.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS,
Why will gals come back to you??? Not because of any of your theories. It is because of only and one only reason and the reason in MONEY. Stop living in self denial or inferiority complex or insecurity.. Or to prove the validity or truthfulness of your so called theories.
Your playground is just purely a business transaction. Nothing more. Nothing less. Your area of indulgence is Money Talk, Bull shit Walks.
TS, wake up please....
Old 17-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol still got people listen to him fart
Old 17-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah lau. You going to post the id of me? Don't leh. Please la.
Bro Nato17,

Very funny, hahaha.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkblppl View Post
TS had spoken and must heed advice. Bro TS, wish you had a nice weekend.
Bro kpkblppl,

Have a great weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
TS,
Why will gals come back to you??? Not because of any of your theories. It is because of only and one only reason and the reason in MONEY. Stop living in self denial or inferiority complex or insecurity.. Or to prove the validity or truthfulness of your so called theories.
Your playground is just purely a business transaction. Nothing more. Nothing less. Your area of indulgence is Money Talk, Bull shit Walks.
TS, wake up please....
Quote:
Originally Posted by topman8788 View Post
Lol still got people listen to him fart
Bros,

Tks for your posts. But I really don't give a fxxk what you or anyone else in the world think, feel, say or do. That is one of the traits of a prestigious badass gentleman.

These are not my theories. They are the theories of many RS n sex gurus, scientists n medical experts. I merely posted them here n added my personal experiences, both positive n negative.

If their theories are all BS, why don't you enlighten us. Tell us what really works PLEASE.

Please relate you own personal experiences to prove that all their theories are BS.

Talk is cheap. I want evidence.

Would you two great gurus join my outings? I'll pay your expenses, except your tips for the gals.

I suppose you two only get the most beautiful non-WLs FOC, then let me invite both of you to dinner, bring your beautiful GFs n I'll pay all expenses.

It will be my honor. Pls PM me. I hope you two don't charge me like Warren Buffett.

However, I don't believe life is so simple where money can buy everything. NO way, Jose. Why would any gal choose to leave a wealthy man like Johnny Depp? Why? Never mind that he is also a very famous mega movie star n talented musician AND a two times The Sexiest Man Alive.

Some pussies will say no to all the money n treasures in this world. They are like Brutus in Julius Caesar when he said: " I love the name of honor more than I fear death." For such dolls, there are many effective strategies to unlock their pussies...

Let me reiterate: Money may get u most pussies, but it will not help to capture their hearts. Use of excessive money may backfire. I want a doll's pussy n her heart.

You also forgot another big factor: TIME

Searching for the prettiest SYTS/women will take time. Inside n outside KTVs, outside schools, inside shopping malls, road side, libraries, dance classes, gym, carnivals, museums, websites...anytime n anywhere in the world. Even need time to tell many agents n friends what type of gals you want. Many very wealthy men hv very little time.

You also forgot about family n social constraints which frustrate many men. I don't give a fxxk.

Then a lao chee ko pek needs to be very healthy n virile to be able to fxxk all these SYTs n young women so frequently.

Many masculine character n personality traits are important.

A man's social status, educational level, profession/career n intelligence are also vital. Not every beautiful pussy wants to be the mistress of a billionaire drug kingpin or a shady businessman, yeah?

The most important of course is Emotional Mastery. This is the hardest to achieve n is THE most attractive masculine trait.

Last but not least, I'm very frugal n I always pay my mistresses n GFs in the lower range of the prevailing rates. They all say 你很小气 很抠...well, they can take it or leave it. I behave as if I hv 100...you know the quote. I'm going to live in China in a yr n I don't think I want any gals who hv been to SG.

I'll patiently await your detailed reply.

Pls think carefully before replying. Like they say, the devil is in the details haha.

Merely saying all my posts are BS will earn you zero respect n will expose your ignorance n bias. I welcome a point by point rebuttal. Go ahead, make my day!!

Have a great weekend!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 17-07-2016 at 11:29 AM.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol shut up what gurus hahha
Old 17-07-2016, 12:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Bro warbird,

Come to think of it, probably monk can achieve the ultimate Emotional Mastery. what do u think?
Old 17-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I'm waiting for detailed point by point rebuttal from the two self-proclaimed RS n sex gurus. I'll give them 48 hours.

If they fail to deliver, I'll assume they are intellectually challenged n put them on IGNORE.

They hv contributed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to this thread thus far. Zilch, dummy, zippo, diddly...I assume their brains are the same hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-07-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro warbird,

Come to think of it, probably monk can achieve the ultimate Emotional Mastery. what do u think?
Hi bro Korean,

Tks for ur post! Very true.

Fortunately, they are usually not after pretty SYTs n young women. Otherwise, they would be formidable competitors.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I'm meeting a newly arrived year 97 singer this afternoon. She has agreed for me to up her. I hv only seen her photos n video, so must meet her in person first.

I'll be very busy today n tomorrow n may not reply to the two self-proclaimed gurus until Tuesday or Wednesday.

But they can go ahead and make my day.

I love discussions, criticisms n debate. It greatly sharpens my mind n compels me to learn a lot n be a much better person...

IMHO, an old n penniless monk w/ absolute emotional mastery will easily make a pretty SYT fall for him. Whereas a wussy boy like Johnny Depp may get the pussy of the same gal by paying a lot, but he will never, ever own her heart. King Fuchai was the same as Johnny haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-07-2016, 01:37 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Good afternoon!

I'm meeting a newly arrived year 97 singer this afternoon. She has agreed for me to up her. I hv only seen her photos n video, so must meet her in person first.

I'll be very busy today n tomorrow n may not reply to the two self-proclaimed gurus until Tuesday or Wednesday.

But they can go ahead and make my day.

I love discussions, criticisms n debate. It greatly sharpens my mind n compels me to learn a lot n be a much better person...

IMHO, an old n penniless monk w/ absolute emotional mastery will easily make a pretty SYT fall for him. Whereas a wussy boy like Johnny Depp may get the pussy of the same gal by paying a lot, but he will never, ever own her heart. King Fuchai was the same as Johnny haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Looks like I should not throw away the idea of improving my Buddhism knowledge in Tibet in months time even I'm still in relationship with my prc gf
Old 17-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Latemex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Nato17,

Very funny, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro kpkblppl,

Have a great weekend!

Bros,

Tks for your posts. But I really don't give a fxxk what you or anyone else in the world think, feel, say or do. That is one of the traits of a prestigious badass gentleman.

These are not my theories. They are the theories of many RS n sex gurus, scientists n medical experts. I merely posted them here n added my personal experiences, both positive n negative.

If their theories are all BS, why don't you enlighten us. Tell us what really works PLEASE.

Please relate you own personal experiences to prove that all their theories are BS.

Talk is cheap. I want evidence.

Would you two great gurus join my outings? I'll pay your expenses, except your tips for the gals.

I suppose you two only get the most beautiful non-WLs FOC, then let me invite both of you to dinner, bring your beautiful GFs n I'll pay all expenses.

It will be my honor. Pls PM me. I hope you two don't charge me like Warren Buffett.

However, I don't believe life is so simple where money can buy everything. NO way, Jose. Why would any gal choose to leave a wealthy man like Johnny Depp? Why? Never mind that he is also a very famous mega movie star n talented musician AND a two times The Sexiest Man Alive.

Some pussies will say no to all the money n treasures in this world. They are like Brutus in Julius Caesar when he said: " I love the name of honor more than I fear death." For such dolls, there are many effective strategies to unlock their pussies...

Let me reiterate: Money may get u most pussies, but it will not help to capture their hearts. Use of excessive money may backfire. I want a doll's pussy n her heart.

You also forgot another big factor: TIME

Searching for the prettiest SYTS/women will take time. Inside n outside KTVs, outside schools, inside shopping malls, road side, libraries, dance classes, gym, carnivals, museums, websites...anytime n anywhere in the world. Even need time to tell many agents n friends what type of gals you want. Many very wealthy men hv very little time.

You also forgot about family n social constraints which frustrate many men. I don't give a fxxk.

Then a lao chee ko pek needs to be very healthy n virile to be able to fxxk all these SYTs n young women so frequently.

Many masculine character n personality traits are important.

A man's social status, educational level, profession/career n intelligence are also vital. Not every beautiful pussy wants to be the mistress of a billionaire drug kingpin or a shady businessman, yeah?

The most important of course is Emotional Mastery. This is the hardest to achieve n is THE most attractive masculine trait.

Last but not least, I'm very frugal n I always pay my mistresses n GFs in the lower range of the prevailing rates. They all say 你很小气 很抠...well, they can take it or leave it. I behave as if I hv 100...you know the quote. I'm going to live in China in a yr n I don't think I want any gals who hv been to SG.

I'll patiently await your detailed reply.

Pls think carefully before replying. Like they say, the devil is in the details haha.

Merely saying all my posts are BS will earn you zero respect n will expose your ignorance n bias. I welcome a point by point rebuttal. Go ahead, make my day!!

Have a great weekend!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Actually bro, I agree that you made a valid argument. Its not as simple as throwing money away. My friends used to tell me - want gf? got car got $$ can already!
So I work my ass off to get both. I learnt to be responsible, develop my capabilities in work. But still no change. On the other hand you hear stories of pretty girls paying for their asshole boyfriends who cheat on them and live off them.
What am I doing wrong sia?!?

So I scour the forum seeking inspiration. So I have to thank you for sharring your theories. Among the many theories, as long as ONE works, I have benefited, so please continue contributing. I've also learnt that the thing about people is they cannot be calculated or predicted. These theories only improve your chances, but there is no 100% guarentee that it will work on all girls either.

Intellect exudes from your words, so may I appeal to bro to not make this an argument but continue the discussion which is the original purpose of the thread?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1