The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
blogwatch is Cool - loads of Potential
Your Best RAW experience?

Share share...
Old 29-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Best RAW experience?

Bonking my 2nd MILF FB in the bathroom after she smear a lot of baby oil on my cock.

Then she turned around ask me bonk her doggy style while she held on to the tap. I just jitao push in... not knowing I went into her ass!!!

She just said ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH and said carry on fucking and I came in her ass after a short pump, it was fucking tight!

She said it was a weird sensation, no painful though.

My one and only anal raw experience!
Old 29-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Bonking my 2nd MILF FB in the bathroom after she smear a lot of baby oil on my cock.

Then she turned around ask me bonk her doggy style while she held on to the tap. I just jitao push in... not knowing I went into her ass!!!

She just said ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH and said carry on fucking and I came in her ass after a short pump, it was fucking tight!

She said it was a weird sensation, no painful though.

My one and only anal raw experience!
I actually didn't now I was in her ass until she spread her ass apart and told me. You're in my anus!!!

It was a bit like this vid --> Here

She has gone back to her husband and I have broken it off with her. She remains the only one I've analed on and raw, and came in her exit hole. Hot bod, B cup slightly sagged boobies but quite toned body. I still see her on Facebook doing updates though. Sometimes I still fantasize over the bonks we had.

She was one helluva hot bonk. She can squeeze her pussy when she cums on my cock until its blue from squeezing. Then after she has had her fun, she will ride me cowgirl, put her boobies on me, then ask me to grab her ass and fuck her from below.

I asked if I can finger her ass while I fucked he while she's on top, she said yes. I basically inserted one or two fingers in her ass like a bowling ball while I pounded upwards into her pussy. She's flexible enough to sometimes even touch my balls while I banged her like that. The cums I had in her pussy in such a banging position were UNREAL. It just flowed out of her like a river after we're done.

My most memoriable FB ever that gave me raw anal. Better to have fucked and lost rather to have not fucked at all.
Old 29-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

Really do raw ???
Old 29-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

I was lucky, didn't catch anything. But best not to engage in raw unless with GF or SO. Cheers!

Last edited by ceandy; 29-06-2016 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Decided not to share.
Old 29-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Best raw exp is w a 23 yo ex-lesbian.
She was a lesbian till 1 year ago, left hometown n her partner for work in new city.
She told me only do fingering w each other.
When working , she went steady w a guy for only a month n broke off discovering he was a gambling addict.
Then i get to know her outside a mall where she works.
Took few weeks to get into her pants.
First few times w rubber, but got once buay tahan after her bbbj just insert n from then on no more rubber used.
Nice slim figure but A boobs, cute face w attractive eyes i would rate 7.
She has a long tongue n bbbj was awesome, one of the best i had, rate 9.
Pussy low mileage, considered tight n wet easily , moans when penetration.
Most of the time missionary n finished, sometimes did CG n Doggie, rate 8 .
Damn sextisfied.
Old 30-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 22
aaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why would anyone risk doing raw ?
Old 30-06-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
lgq1988 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Your Best RAW experience?

My best raw experiences is with my girlfriend. But what the heck, she allows any guy to raw her during sex. We had a lot of guys doing it raw with her during our gang-bang sessions.
Old 30-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Action deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgq1988 View Post
My best raw experiences is with my girlfriend. But what the heck, she allows any guy to raw her during sex. We had a lot of guys doing it raw with her during our gang-bang sessions.
That is dangerous!
Old 30-06-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakubono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The most amazing raw for me was with my ex gf, she was very kinky and always horny! We do it in the car...on the car...in hotels...my place...and always raw...she has the most beautiful waxed pussy! And she insist of me to cum in her pussy on the time...there was one time I came in her and she went straight to work wearing the same panties to work....messaging me that my cum is leaking out of her pussy at work....she was just amazing!
Old 30-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgq1988 View Post
she is not your girlfriend, she is a whore.
Old 30-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bigbigguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raw only with gf lover or wife.. lol
Who will do raw with fl
Old 30-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The most amazing raw I had was with this woman I met through a networking event almost 10 years ago. Chatted her up and offered to send her home. Reached her place but persuaded her to go with me to a scenic place for some more drinks and chit chat. Drove to the top of Mount Faber near the compass area and sat at a corner to drink and talk around 2.30 in the morning. Not sure if she got high over the liquor or she was just horny but started to kiss and make out shortly after arriving. Also not sure what got over me as I became much more daring than I normally am when I realise it was 3 am in the morning and unlikely for anyone to appear.

Asked her if she trusted me and teased me back asking what I intend to do. Told her to close her eyes, loosen the short scarf she had over her neck and blind folded her. Still remember the excitement in her voice when she asked again what I wanted to do. My rod stood up immediately and I lifted her up onto my lap and whispered into her ear that I wanted to know her inner beauty.

Proceed with the making out until my hands were underneath her blouse. Unclasped the bra from back so that my left hand can massage her C cup boobs. Her moans were soft but enticing, probably still conscious that it was an public area under the open sky. My hands than went down to her shorts,unbuckled the cloth belt, unbuttoned and unzipped before giving her a nice pussy rub from the exterior of her black panties. Can still remember the moisture of the touch and how my rod seemed to be waiting to burst out of the confines of my pants.

Asked her if she liked it and she barely moaned a soft yes. Told her to lift up her arms over her head, praise her that she looked exotic in that position and gave her a deep frenching before proceeding to lift her top and bra over her head. Mouth salivated over the big bouncy cups that I failed to notice during the networking event. There was a tinge of anxiousness in her voice when she realised her chest was exposed but all was forgotten when I dived in and started sucking hard the nipples of her big mammaries. Reached into her panties and proceed to arouse her further with direct contact to her clitoris.

My own fear and excitement started to escalate as well, but I was at the point of no return and decided I wanted more. When I felt more juice flow down my fingers, I told her that I wanted to have a better look of her sexy curves, then I tuck her wrist behind her back and told her it made her sexy tits hang out more.

Hold her wrist in place with my right hand, I put out her cloth belt with my left and begin to bind them together. She asked what I was doing and I told her it is part of a surprise to make her feel even better.

It sounds a bit silly but I Guess by then, with the alcohol and lust, she was too high to resist my advances.

Then I put my left hand underneath her knees like I was cradling her and begin to tuck at her shorts and panties. Pulling them down her thighs while distracting her with more frenching and tuning of her right nipple.

She was cleanly shaved which nearly made me cum in my boxers. Once I got her panties off her ankle, I lifted her right thigh and held it in place with my right hand spreading her open. I couldn't resist saying to her in a sleazy manner. "Your butt is so curvy and ... Wet" and proceed to give her a good rub and fingering.

In less than 5 minutes, she started moaning heavily and all inhibition was gone. I swear if anyone was in the near vicinity I would been arrested.

I stopped, got her to stand up, pull down my pants and got her to bent over. Holding her bind wrist, I gave her a good solid doggy for more than 10 minutes. When I was about to cum, she sensed it and grab my hands instead. I panicked but couldn't helped it when she kept saying she wanted me to shot inside.

I sat down with her on my lap as we recovered with my fluid dripping down her thigh. It took another 10 minutes before we cleaned up and started to leave the place. I was worried about what it would mean but in the car she told me she loved it and that she like the idea of being controlled and forced. Other than that she told me she was safe. I didn't really believe my luck but 10 years later we both married different people with no diseases so I Guess it was fine.

Things didn't work out cos I felt she was too demanding in many ways but that was one of the best raw that happened to me.
Old 30-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantas View Post
The most amazing raw I had was with this woman I met through a networking event almost 10 years ago. Chatted her up and offered to send her home. Reached her place but persuaded her to go with me to a scenic place for some more drinks and chit chat. Drove to the top of Mount Faber near the compass area and sat at a corner to drink and talk around 2.30 in the morning. Not sure if she got high over the liquor or she was just horny but started to kiss and make out shortly after arriving. Also not sure what got over me as I became much more daring than I normally am when I realise it was 3 am in the morning and unlikely for anyone to appear.

Asked her if she trusted me and teased me back asking what I intend to do. Told her to close her eyes, loosen the short scarf she had over her neck and blind folded her. Still remember the excitement in her voice when she asked again what I wanted to do. My rod stood up immediately and I lifted her up onto my lap and whispered into her ear that I wanted to know her inner beauty.

Proceed with the making out until my hands were underneath her blouse. Unclasped the bra from back so that my left hand can massage her C cup boobs. Her moans were soft but enticing, probably still conscious that it was an public area under the open sky. My hands than went down to her shorts,unbuckled the cloth belt, unbuttoned and unzipped before giving her a nice pussy rub from the exterior of her black panties. Can still remember the moisture of the touch and how my rod seemed to be waiting to burst out of the confines of my pants.

Asked her if she liked it and she barely moaned a soft yes. Told her to lift up her arms over her head, praise her that she looked exotic in that position and gave her a deep frenching before proceeding to lift her top and bra over her head. Mouth salivated over the big bouncy cups that I failed to notice during the networking event. There was a tinge of anxiousness in her voice when she realised her chest was exposed but all was forgotten when I dived in and started sucking hard the nipples of her big mammaries. Reached into her panties and proceed to arouse her further with direct contact to her clitoris.

My own fear and excitement started to escalate as well, but I was at the point of no return and decided I wanted more. When I felt more juice flow down my fingers, I told her that I wanted to have a better look of her sexy curves, then I tuck her wrist behind her back and told her it made her sexy tits hang out more.

Hold her wrist in place with my right hand, I put out her cloth belt with my left and begin to bind them together. She asked what I was doing and I told her it is part of a surprise to make her feel even better.

It sounds a bit silly but I Guess by then, with the alcohol and lust, she was too high to resist my advances.

Then I put my left hand underneath her knees like I was cradling her and begin to tuck at her shorts and panties. Pulling them down her thighs while distracting her with more frenching and tuning of her right nipple.

She was cleanly shaved which nearly made me cum in my boxers. Once I got her panties off her ankle, I lifted her right thigh and held it in place with my right hand spreading her open. I couldn't resist saying to her in a sleazy manner. "Your butt is so curvy and ... Wet" and proceed to give her a good rub and fingering.

In less than 5 minutes, she started moaning heavily and all inhibition was gone. I swear if anyone was in the near vicinity I would been arrested.

I stopped, got her to stand up, pull down my pants and got her to bent over. Holding her bind wrist, I gave her a good solid doggy for more than 10 minutes. When I was about to cum, she sensed it and grab my hands instead. I panicked but couldn't helped it when she kept saying she wanted me to shot inside.

I sat down with her on my lap as we recovered with my fluid dripping down her thigh. It took another 10 minutes before we cleaned up and started to leave the place. I was worried about what it would mean but in the car she told me she loved it and that she like the idea of being controlled and forced. Other than that she told me she was safe. I didn't really believe my luck but 10 years later we both married different people with no diseases so I Guess it was fine.

Things didn't work out cos I felt she was too demanding in many ways but that was one of the best raw that happened to me.
Awesome!. Only one session with her?
Old 30-06-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Finally found a similar scene that I rawed with my Milf FB. She likes to have her ass fingered while I bonked her. This scene brings back so many memories. Watch him put his thumb into her ass while fucking her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1