The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 12
Spicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond repute
Seeking Advise - Divorce

Dear all,

Sorry for bumping in and seeking some advice as I can't seem to find enough information online.

My wife is an Vietnamese who is on 3 years LTVP+ and we had been married for two years. My daughter is only a month plus and I am a Singaporean.

Due to constant heated argument and mutual agreement, we have come to an conclusion that we have to divorce.

Therefore, I was wondering anyone have been through divorcing an oversea wife and is there any difference with divorce involving both Singaporean husband and wife.

Thank you and your advice is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Seeking Advise - Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy98 View Post
Dear all,

Sorry for bumping in and seeking some advice as I can't seem to find enough information online.

My wife is an Vietnamese who is on 3 years LTVP+ and we had been married for two years. My daughter is only a month plus and I am a Singaporean.

Due to constant heated argument and mutual agreement, we have come to an conclusion that we have to divorce.

Therefore, I was wondering anyone have been through divorcing an oversea wife and is there any difference with divorce involving both Singaporean husband and wife.

Hi bro,
What is the question about the divorce??
I think divorce is divorce, not much difference, if overseas partner has a resident issue that might come it to play....but if not then it should be the same....same responsibilities and same rights...

Cheers.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 12
Spicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Hi bro,
I think divorce is divorce, not much difference, if overseas partner has a resident issue that might come it to play....but if not then it should be the same....same responsibilities and same rights...

Cheers.
Thanks for the comments.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Dear all,

I'm going through divorce at the moment, so i know abit here n there. If not mistaken, married and separate in different room or house for minimum 3 years will ease your case.it is better to consult lawyer, usually they will give u first consultation for free
Old 05-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A kid should always be with the mom. Don't fight for the sake of fighting. Its not abt right or wrong or fair /not fair. Its just wired that way.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
A kid should always be with the mom. Don't fight for the sake of fighting. Its not abt right or wrong or fair /not fair. Its just wired that way.
hi bro,
Agree3,
it is not about wired this way or that way, we the man let their mother take of the children, it is natural; unless the mother do not want to kid...after a time the child will look for their father.

Cheers.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you register your marriage in Sin or Vietnam? If Sin, there are some criteria you need to meet before you can start divorce proceedings. These are unreasonable behavior, living apart for a period of time, adultery, etc.. For kids below 16, you will need to attend counselling too. I hope you are not initiating div cos of frequent quarrels as it's the easy way out. Every relationship has problems and think carefully if it's the best for both of you. Since your wife is foreigner, she will go back to Viet and you will not be able to be with your kids as the court will usually let the mom have custody of the child. Don't fight for it cos it can be draggy and your lawyer fees will be a lot.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,

Cheers.
Wife will lose LTVP+ if sponsor no longer available...however woman charter apply....read up woman charter or get lawyer to consult the whole proceedings...

Sure husband will pay alimony till baby is old enough....only thing now is how much husband pay depends on judge decision...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-09-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro,
Agree3,
it is not about wired this way or that way, we the man let their mother take of the children, it is natural; unless the mother do not want to kid...after a time the child will look for their father.

Cheers.
fav returned upped u back .... thxs bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 18-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Korean - u had first lawyer consultation for FREE ??? 🤔 u are FEMALE ???...🤔

My experience as a divorcee male - male gets NO FREE CONSULTATION. Minimum 30 min meeting calls for $250 - no less !

Bros there are 2 SUCKERS in town - LAWYERS + BANKERS 😱

TS if u still feel like divorce in NOV 2016 - PM me for best rate divorce lawyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I'm going through divorce at the moment, so i know abit here n there. If not mistaken, married and separate in different room or house for minimum 3 years will ease your case.it is better to consult lawyer, usually they will give u first consultation for free
Old 18-09-2016, 08:54 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Korean - u had first lawyer consultation for FREE ??? 🤔 u are FEMALE ???...🤔

My experience as a divorcee male - male gets NO FREE CONSULTATION. Minimum 30 min meeting calls for $250 - no less !

Bros there are 2 SUCKERS in town - LAWYERS + BANKERS 😱

TS if u still feel like divorce in NOV 2016 - PM me for best rate divorce lawyer.
I'm male. my wife went for the 1st consultation. Now I know
Old 23-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wife will lose LTVP+ if sponsor no longer available...however woman charter apply....read up woman charter or get lawyer to consult the whole proceedings...

Sure husband will pay alimony till baby is old enough....only thing now is how much husband pay depends on judge decision...
think wife cannot get the house.

Does the husband need to pay maintenance for the wife in this overseas wife situation ?
Old 19-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Quote:
Dear all,

your hdb flat got her name or not?
if yes, common tenancy or tenancy in common?
if she hot no name, bad to u, f around, then ask her to f off
Old 20-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
CarbonCopy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
Does the husband need to pay maintenance for the wife in this overseas wife situation ?
Mostly the judge may ask husband give a lump sum settlement for certain cases.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
badblink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCopy9 View Post
Mostly the judge may ask husband give a lump sum settlement for certain cases.
You divorced before? Please share your experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1