The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
i even saw some guest named being saved as rubbish 垃圾19, 20, 21. 老头。。
she is
lol all girls will also leave bad remark if rubbish cust or bad behaviour, doesn't mean only that girl, what's the point only put her name haha get a life dude
Old 06-04-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Read all the nickname sibei funny lol.

End of the day, what matter is you have chemistry with the ML and she provide you with better service compared to others.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
lol all girls will also leave bad remark if rubbish cust or bad behaviour, doesn't mean only that girl, what's the point only put her name haha get a life dude
Sometimes such records are inherited contact lists. I do see this sometimes for the old timers ML. So the records could be from multiple MLs.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sometimes such records are inherited contact lists. I do see this sometimes for the old timers ML. So the records could be from multiple MLs.
yes from their previous record or some that book through wc they will put remark on their name, no point discuss what nick they tag on cust and concern abt it unless wanna marry them lol
Old 06-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Anyone knows how long more will Long Nu be around in Singapore. Haven't had a chance to visit her to ask her myself.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

I know i'm supposed to be patient, but anyone know when warm breeze will be coming our way?
Old 06-04-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
yes from their previous record or some that book through wc they will put remark on their name, no point discuss what nick they tag on cust and concern abt it unless wanna marry them lol
Yup, only for working convenience. Like how you will tag your customers/clients at work, mentally. Shouldn't bother too much about it.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Haha wow so much discussion about nicknames.
Agreed that perception of positivity/negativity is relative.

Thankfully the nicknames I’ve gotten are usually endearing (even if on the negative side) or describing traits.

Maybe that’s why I reacted negatively to that bro’s 外卖 nickname as I would deem that more towards a negative end. But that’s just my personal perspective.

On the topic of ML’s name. I’m never in the habit of saving their number. But might input stuff in the remarks. Then there are also the very rare occasions where the ML tells/shows (iD) their real name. Otherwise, I usually use their stage name lol
Old 06-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

On the tagging, do know o.g angel wrote 1 for me in a positive way, all this indirectly help in 1st time appt booking with ur choice of ML.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Anyone knows how long more will Long Nu be around in Singapore. Haven't had a chance to visit her to ask her myself.
Nowadays, WLs are here long term.

But then again, things can be dynamic in a hurry.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hardstick123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Mila from SLB? Was she from a tanjong pagar spa last time?
Old 06-04-2021, 07:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 4124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
agreed bro, a*** in that spa is the bomb for me haha. i have yet to try baby though
Axxx got the best natural D cup boobs I encountered so far - 倚天不出,谁乳争锋?

As for Baby, her butt is the best, very good to squeeze. She is much better looking from the photos she posted here.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-04-2021, 07:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 4124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I also do get Macs/sweet snacks sometimes but only for my regulars. Treat as just a nice gesture for those who appreciate...

Young that time tot of gifts also but one day saw ML/FL with perfume/bracelet from customers then woke up. Tell myself both that lady plus customer probably earning more than me so why go sink myself into the deep water lol, especially when start with one gift later become 2 then 3
When we start buying expensive stuff for gal because we want their pussy. But since we already got her pussy, why waste money?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-04-2021, 07:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Axxx got the best natural D cup boobs I encountered so far - 倚天不出,谁乳争锋?

As for Baby, her butt is the best, very good to squeeze. She is much better looking from the photos she posted here.
I think they have their own thread already at Health center section.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-04-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Massage Zoya > Aimee
Personal preference hahah~

Waiting for Jessica to be listed, hope won’t wait for too long
Thanks bro. Is jessica = elva ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1