The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!
Good 88 massage

Just want to check out there if there are any bros with experience cumming when facing down during $88 bao yang/lymphatic massage?

I encountered this few years ago at the famous R spa at sin ming (closed down already). There was a Malay Ml named nicko and another Chinese ml named Joey. Their teasing when I was lying face down was quite intense and I came on both occasions before they had the chance to pop GQ. I only tipped nicko $20 after since there was no agreement for GQ prior, and didn't even tip joey as she made the bed and left the room while I was showering (normally not advisable to pass cash at the corridor). I had not pcc for about a week before the visit so it was extra sensitive.

Any bros have such "free ejaculation" contacts to share? Most 88 joints probably have a bad name, but if you can cum with the same total amount or less, why not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1