The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-05-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Is actually still windy thru this week.
Play safe.
If u want ur fav to be safe. Mentioned less of them esp location.
Importantly is less mentioned lesser a target.
树大招风
I 'fear' every time an ML is made famous. Sometimes one has to be a contrarian. Even WC is not necessarily safe.
Old 05-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

tt and momo sites down. maybe something is going on.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Anyone tried Emily? The pics look good! Hope not pants on girl or landmine. Any kind bros wanna share experience if any? If not then I'll commando if got time

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/emily-massage/
Photos look like her but boobs discount

Is pants on kind but the massage solid
Old 05-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I see liao also interested. But don't want waste money to try anymore.
Please share FR or even pm thanks!
I rmb got other ppl give fr b4 say the sm not really sm, just she using a few tools going thru motions
Old 05-05-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Photos look like her but boobs discount

Is pants on kind but the massage solid
thanks bro! i don’t mind small boobs. but pants on means skip for me. thanks for saving me time and money
Old 05-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

MR on Ling Long (Sugar) from SLG

Location was central west, not hard to find. Drivers should ask her for parking instructions. There should be MRT nearby for foot soldiers.

She’s a SYL. Her looks was plain to me. Not ugly but i won’t say super pretty also. So she’s the cfm won’t reject at the door kind. I like her figure. She’s slim nice sized boobs with small nipples. her skin’s the best, really very smooth, like baby skin. can even feel the smoothness when her inner thighs brushed my back during the massage.

Service was good enough, she offered me water, i showered alone (towel smelled fresh and clean). Massage was meh. Sensual felt SOP with the usual licking, etc; she seemed to have her own order of doing things. Flipped around and i was allowed to touch everywhere, can zhut. can kiss had wee bit of tongue (but this is really ymmv). asked for 69 and she obliged. and i came faster than usual.

after she washed up, i received a head massage which was super good (former beautician). showered alone again then left. no short change in time (for bros who are particular about this)

Overall, i thought i was an above average session, still felt a bit commercial and gfe not quite as good as those frequently mentioned here. don’t get me wrong she was polite and all but the X factor just seems to be missing slightly.

i’d rtm if i’m lacking options. i think i’d go back all the time if her face was prettier, and if the gfe was a bit more.

Last edited by samunouno; 05-05-2022 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
tt and momo sites down. maybe something is going on.
Yes. MM down, couldn't locate Rainey but in the end, she's quite a nice lady. Better than expected compensation for vanilla ML. FR for D2. Found her on MC but never quite got round to visiting. Next venue and experience should be better.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Repeat post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Same . I guess we should just move on .
I mentioned in the other forum. Avoid booking afternoons. Just sharing.
Old 05-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
cartoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neileverything View Post
Out of my cave since covid, can't go JB, budgeted 1k to get the most out of it. Don't PM/DM me. Clues are all there.

1. QQ, Y Spa, Beauty World. Individual room with shower. ML is slim, petite, A cup. Massage so so, just push here and there. Teasing yes, not bad. Suspect can go 2nd round if you book near closing time.
DMG: 65+tips
RTM: not exactly

2. Dream, Balestier. Tempted for Nuru. ML look is way off, no massage. Can't say I enjoy the session except became oily.
DMG: 160
RTM: NO

3. Round Round, plus 1 spa, Tiong Bahru. Curtain type. Picture is her. She is big for me, not fat. Just the opposite of petite. Easily 175cm, 70kg. Hourglass figure with cloth on. Good back massage with good teasing. Will get goosebumps electrifying kind of feel.
Me standing, she squat down. Maintain eye contact, the conquering feeling is satisfying. Probably my shaft is too small for her. After front, back, lying down, no feeling. Then she let me lie down, grab my spreading arms and press against the bed (something not right, I should be doing this). Leaning her body on top of mine, shaft in the hole. Somehow she uses her V to "giap" the shaft, oh my. Can feel meat all over and tight. Count down from 5 then explode. Is a mixed feeling, like I'm the "victim" in the end (imagining she smoking and tell me she will take full responsible).
Those who like once in awhile kinky feel, can try.
Those big size muscular bro who think can handle her, go try.
DMG: 50+tips
RTM: NO, I can't handle her. The kinky feeling of big girl is one of a kind, I like.

4. BY, GMT. Individual room. Shower outside. Pretty young girl with sweet smile. Nice slim build with ~C cup, definitely nice to hold. Good and strong back massage. Very good teasing. She is able to suck your stress out of your body. Best enjoyable session.
DMG: 55+tips
RTM: YES, oh YES

5. TT, GMT. Individual room. Shower outside. Probably pre-milf. ~C cup. Went for therapy, Thai style. She knows what she is doing, respect. I enjoyed the pain from therapy. Confidence performance will improve.
DMG: 55+tips
RTM: YES

6. Random #1 spa, West Coast. Individual room with shower. Malaysian. Typical Malaysia style massage from head to finger tip to toe, except the shaft. Strong and relaxing massage.
DMG: 65
RTM: YES
Bro, where u find all this, I got no clue
Old 05-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
Satisfymydesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
What's the menu there like now? Tom yum? Popiah? Mee Rebus? Or Mala noodles?
Sorry but what does all these food term mean?
Old 05-05-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-feifei/

New lady decide to give it a try.

Look: 50% look like photo, skin darker alot more
Body: not as slim as stated. More like 158cm 53kg. Got quite big thigh
Massage: not bad will ask u if strength ok. Lasted abt 15min
Sensual: Hdly not bad. Got take of top but denim short for me is a turnoff.
Rtm: don think so. In out about 40mins
Old 05-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-feifei/

New lady decide to give it a try.

Look: 50% look like photo, skin darker alot more
Body: not as slim as stated. More like 158cm 53kg. Got quite big thigh
Massage: not bad will ask u if strength ok. Lasted abt 15min
Sensual: Hdly not bad. Got take of top but denim short for me is a turnoff.
Rtm: don think so. In out about 40mins
can add to the 'pants on' list. haha, seriously ridiculous la... somemore not pretty. LOL
Old 05-05-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
thanks bro! i don’t mind small boobs. but pants on means skip for me. thanks for saving me time and money

If I not wrong the room mate is shanshan
Old 05-05-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satisfymydesire View Post
Sorry but what does all these food term mean?
Terms for what girls you find there. According to dishes of their nationality, terms used by friends when chionging in KL. Haven't been back there for a while, so wondering what's left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1