The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Why today I msg all girl also no one reply me!
one girl told me told got AV action. Many girls lying low.

one girl told me she taking an off day today. 😂
Old 26-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by near75 View Post
Anyone commando her yet? Too cute to resist, but operate in JB spa, abit skeptical.
Old 26-08-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post

Oh thanks thanks
Old 26-08-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post

tip for this weekend is find your regular, if they don't respond, tell them you wanna visit for 2-3 hrs, confirm will get your slot
Old 26-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Guys! It's not Tutu!!!! Just got word that it's her younger sister!!! Lol. Who else can verify??
She told me it is her younger sis also.
Pretty faces these 2, just bit on plump side
Old 26-08-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
She told me it is her younger sis also.
Pretty faces these 2, just bit on plump side
it's bait & switch, proceed at own risk for Zhixia
my source is 80% accurate, bros who have tried can update
Old 26-08-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
it's bait & switch, proceed at own risk for Zhixia
my source is 80% accurate, bros who have tried can update

Bro meaning, meaning it is still tutu herself?
Old 26-08-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Bro meaning, meaning it is still tutu herself?
Better PM, too many white knights these days
Old 26-08-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Better PM, too many white knights these days
Bro I pm u
Old 26-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
tip for this weekend is find your regular, if they don't respond, tell them you wanna visit for 2-3 hrs, confirm will get your slot

That's for sure.
Old 26-08-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Booked Xiao Yue for the first time after failing to get a response from Lin Lin (She did reply my message in the evening saying that she was too busy to reply earlier). As other bros have commented, Xiao Yue is definitely a good masseuse, able to hit my sore spots and provide some relief.

After the massage, she performed some JG on my little bro. For a $10 top up (total $120), she would use two hard boiled eggs (She checked with me if I wanted the egg treatment at the start of the session so she could prepare the eggs first) and rubbed them over my balls, little bro and the sides of my genitals to promote blood circulation. The eggs were warm and the treatment was pretty comfortable.

She didn't allow kissing, but I was able to fondle her B+ boobs and rub her pussy from outside her panties while she HJ me. The session went a bit overtime as I took sometime to shoot, but she didn't complain.

RTM: Maybe. She belongs to the category of MLs that I'll occasionally visit if I want a good massage with JG ending. The egg treatment was pretty interesting since I've never heard of it before, or maybe I suaku
I find her skills are of standard and I have never heard of the egg treatment too. Recently she told me that she can massage your stomach too, to remove the air and bloatedness. So I see her more than just a normal masseur, but a skillful one. Despite not being able to kiss, I still enjoy the whole process.
Old 26-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
The price is the same, just look for those who advertise 2 shots

Tell them “I want 2 shoots!” upon your arrival, they will try their best to make you come twice
if only got price of 1 shot? how?

msg ML about this but she dun want to say
Old 26-08-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
if only got price of 1 shot? how?

msg ML about this but she dun want to say
Means they will offer 1 shot only, if you want more probably depends on the chemistry or top up with $$$
Old 26-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Today lcommando Zhixia liao ,Fast hand fast leg

Here’s my FR report

Location is in the RV if u went there u know. Along the very nice and safe location hide in a corner. Then no security guard go by back door. Superb safe

Let’s say about the where she come from, she told me she was here for sometime. Around since last year. And will be here for another 2 months so Just do come back with a fresh look and new identity.

Looks wise ok leh. Look like my insurance agent quite Cai. The nose not flat. So sure can married good husband. Good face features. Very demure and kind hearted I feel. Nice young lady. Only 24 yo. Smile also with straight teeth. Super nice.

Body wise good la. No fats. B cups. Got one mole in the nipple there. Look very local leh. Like university student.

Massage also not bad got around half an hour of good strength massage. And ending part still got 5 mins of head massage

Sensual power la. With the smile looking at u. And here lick abit there lick abit. And handstroke. Super fast come out liao. Oh yea half naked with panties on.

Overall 8.5/10

Will rtm
Old 26-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

Looks wise ok leh. Look like my insurance agent quite Cai. The nose not flat. So sure can married good husband. Good face features.

Wah bro you know how to 看相 ah lol?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1