The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-02-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilz2000 View Post
Any bros here try her alrd?
https://sglonelyguy19.com/bei-er-massage/
saw the name and my heart started to pump fast, but when I click into the link?????????????????????????????????????? Heart stop.

Those who know, will know LOL!!!
Old 09-02-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
seem like this rabbit no improvement after all!
i dont recall her to be fat tho, I never tried her but her roommate the other time, happen to see her but wasnt fat ma?
Old 09-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I won't classify her under the fat category. Probably a bit fleshy n not as slim as some ml.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
i dont recall her to be fat tho, I never tried her but her roommate the other time, happen to see her but wasnt fat ma?
Old 09-02-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Vardy bro, I’ll wait for reliable info from you.
the queue built fast
so i reckon it's her

i'm thinking the early ones will be able to verify before this day is over
Old 09-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
welcome to the queue
For now dun have nuru cuz dun have the stuff ready yet..

Her current location will bring back many good memories of that certain group lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:32 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
the queue built fast
so i reckon it's her

i'm thinking the early ones will be able to verify before this day is over
Thanks Vardy bro!!!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 09-02-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
I won't classify her under the fat category. Probably a bit fleshy n not as slim as some ml.
I think it's because she's kinda short which made her look fat i guess? Can't say she has a killer figure but won't say she's fat too and like others say, she does kinda look like a mini version of Linda chung.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
saw the name and my heart started to pump fast, but when I click into the link?????????????????????????????????????? Heart stop.

Those who know, will know LOL!!!
minus 1 e between the B and the i?
Old 09-02-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

let me solve the mystery. experienced chiongsters please correct me.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tongtong-massage/

this is not og nat/carol that always fly aeroplane

this is huizi fka jenny and for a brief period of time also fka as natalie

source - i have her wc and visited her before.
Old 09-02-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post

this is not og nat/carol that always fly aeroplan

I think it was a marketing ploy … for the real Natalie
Old 09-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Visited Love after quite a few weeks , finding her getting prettier and slender .

Any bros feel so too ?
Old 09-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post

this is not og nat/carol that always fly aeroplane

Mystery not solved. Ppl are referring to this ad and whether she’s the OG aeroplane queen Nat

https://sglonelyguy19.com/natalie-massage/
Old 09-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Visited Love after quite a few weeks , finding her getting prettier and slender .

Any bros feel so too ?

Haha she has always been slender imo, but look slightly more toned now, which I like. Probably months of massage toughen the body muscles. Her skin is still flawless and chio beauty. But what attracted me about her is the easy going chatty happy attitude and giving you the full hour with solid massage 😊
Old 09-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I think it's because she's kinda short which made her look fat i guess? Can't say she has a killer figure but won't say she's fat too and like others say, she does kinda look like a mini version of Linda chung.
Yes she do resemble Linda Chung. Personally I find her really cute, probably the cutest ml I ever encountered & her smile is so mesmerizing.
Old 09-02-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
something big is brewing. The person holding her phone is not her
maybe try reach her at dy lo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1