The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Handsomekick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Meinazi. 40-50% discount ba?

My 2 cents
Your 1st picture not lucky is jojo, different people lol not match with her

Last edited by Handsomekick; 11-05-2022 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Handsomekick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Meinazi. 40-50% discount ba?

My 2 cents

Last edited by Handsomekick; 11-05-2022 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boobbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
51 Chin Swee right? Super expensive

at Kreta Ayer Rd. 51 Chine Swee , old location. already change more 2 years
Old 13-05-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Was feeling super itchy after glimpsing at a toweled JoJo on the way to the toilet. Thanks to bro PrivateRyan I managed to get her direct phone number (no thanks to MNZ for not sharing info). So I came back 2 days later to recce.

Booking went smoothly and started on time.
She doesnt speak any english, but for you non mandarin speakers dont worry, there is always wechat translate. She was very professional and accommodating to my non-existent mandarin.

At first glance she looked petite, maybe 1.5++, nice smooth skin showcased by her xmm GND shorts and t shirt. Nice light make up.

No rush, she took her time to communicate. We settled on a package soon. I wanted to make love but she said she was on red alert, and even placed my hands on her pad. (I also suspect some MLs set this up for some first timers, to avoid FJ and also an awkward situation.) I was politely offered hand or mouth. I paid 150 inclusive of massage. I thought this was slightly high but in the end was very happy with her skills, will elaborate later.

Started with a decent 10-15 minutes massage. Barely any teasing. Quite strong too. But when she was standing near the head side of the massage bed my hands started to naughty naughty lah. HER SKIN IS DAMN SMOOTH I TELL YOU. Just mildly stroking her thighs and butt made me super hard.

After the massage, she turned me around. I thought the sleazy stuff was starting, but no! She knows how to play the seduction game this one. She took her time wrapping my arms around her and continued properly massaging my arms. In the mean time I was using whatever free hand to stroke her skin, she is still clothed in her tshirt and shorts now btw. She then asked me "Ni tong bu tong?". I answered meekly, "Wo Tong".

She then gave me a light kiss on my lips and proceeded to strip.

Wow, her breasts are a sight to behold. Not too big, slight natural sag. But beautiful. I cant place her age, because on one had she looks early 20. But she also has a birth stretch mark, which I didnt mind. I like her look though, and she really knows how to sensually seduce me.

The rest is just sensual playing of bodies, an okay blowjob and here is the show stopper. She started to hj me and kiss me, no tongue, but really sensually. And then she peaked it by wrapping around me, my lips to her neck and she simulated sex. I didnt know what hit me. It was really unique. It wasn't fucking, more like imaginary love making. It was a nice change from super wild MNZ who literally can devour you. No ass rimming and sqiuirting but there was something elegant and sweet about JoJo. I appreciated that. I would love to return again and try actual love making with her one day. Her lips are soft and nice, that itself would warrant a return.

Summary
Face: 100 percent same as weChat photo.
Service: Elegant and sweet GF.
Price: Reasonable for syt.
Place: You can hear ppl from the opposite rooms, separated by curtains, but you'll get used to it.
RTM: YES. I WANT TO FUCK HER.

Please up my points if you appreciate my genuine write up!
great FR... shes 27 btw... looks younger than her age due to her height and size... haha
the birth stretch mark abit turnoff for me... maybe consider going if nearby
Old 14-05-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jojo reminds me of this Chinese girlgroup member
https://www.instagram.com/eliwa925/

Looking forward to bonk her after her big aunt leaves.
Old 14-05-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Booked Y*uY*u, 20s petite 1.5m, same as her pic (see my earlier post) playful & chatty, her mini dress hardly hide anything btw her legs lol

Location is hidden at lvl2, curtain partition & shared shower. Carried her up btw her legs making her squealed “放我下来! 放我下来!”

Entrance 1hr $55 (not piano + back stepping + boob massage), her soft C let you zhutzhut & allow roam freely but not finger inside her pussy due to hygiene.

Will RTF as I like C cup playful Chili padi SYT, she work in Japan for awhile thus her Jav looks

GQ rates,
Handful = 1 blue
Blow flute = 2 blues
Full = 3 blues

*Some bros feedback she really fun size <1.5m, like sec sch girl. She choked afew time when I thrust too deep. If you are above 1.8m, your dick will prob ripped her tight pussy apart.*
Looks too young. Best to check her passport to make sure she is not underage. Don’t later die cock stand.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
Towkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
You you. Chubby girl. Can get her contact in telegram
Can share telegram group?
Old 16-05-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 11
Levisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi Bro Blower, please share with me the telegram group. Thank you!
Old 16-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Red Iphone spa anyone tried a Coco there? Jus added her WC. From photos like not bad got neh but the face looks quite heavily filtered.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
Red Iphone spa anyone tried a Coco there? Jus added her WC. From photos like not bad got neh but the face looks quite heavily filtered.
Tried this joint does it all but high price, she got nice jugs
Old 16-05-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
YandaoJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Bro Zhuge, your eyes very sharp, detected the youngest SYT from the SPA

She is J*J*, new like what Bro dnomy mention above

I not yet lick her young oyster, I have PM you her ctc, if good share FR with us

Bro Ryan,
Can pm me J*J* contact pls. Thank you
Old 16-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
YandaoJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ryan,

Can share PM Jojo, Y*u Y*u contact and the ML you saw a massage forum

Thanks alot
Old 17-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Dynasty Spa over the sg public holiday
Had a few drinks, went to dynasty spa
Operates 24 hrs.
Opt for 1 hr Full body massage.
PRC lady.
She spoke simple english.
got my whole room to myself.
Massage was good.
No GQ there offered.

Will go back for Clean massage again.
Would appreciate someone can pm me those MP with solid massage and with happy ending.

6 beers on me.
Old 17-05-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can pm this telegram group.
Will up u 6 beers.
Old 17-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
Yes bro ...heavily edited.
Try her once...take off clothes will see the 3 laying of meat...turn off man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1