The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-03-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Kinda of agree on the part whereby share good FR the girl get overloaded part. Then everyday super tired and no mood.
Wow, that's exactly the kind of selfish thinking that we don't need

But kudos for admitting
Old 04-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Sophia from SilkStockings

Looks definitely better in person than pic. cute innocent gnd looks.

opened the door in a student attire with her nice B cup boobs revealing with no bra on. Total turning me on.
Overall a 8/10 looks.

TCSS a bit and its her first time. She stripped me and pass me a towel and stripped herself and we proceed to shower.
Fun in the shower room soaping her boobs
Wash up cleaned up proceed to room.

Face: 8/10
Service: 9/10 service oriented
BBBJ: 9/10 slow slurping sensual
FJ:9/10 responsive when I go faster each time
Old 04-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Radshag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessie (Horny Ladies)

Had a good session with her last night. Thanks bro Tom for giving chance to newbie

Looks: 9/10 mid 20s, long, nice smooth hair
Body: 10/10 smooth chocolate skin, Nice meaty butt
Boobs: 9/10 firm with juicy nipples
Communication: 9/10 good english, knows how and when to “take action”

The Service
BBBJ: 8/10 knows how to pace but not much eye contact and DT
Painting: Nil, didn’t ask didn’t do
FJ: 10/10 enjoyed unloading both rounds in doggy thanks to her meaty bum. Feels tighter in doggy than in other positions
Massage: Nil, didn’t ask didn’t do
GFE: 10/10 knows how to seduce and got the crazy vibe. Auto cuddle in between rounds

Will rtf if she is back again.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

FR for Sommi from Pink Lady : https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=19830114

Looks: looks younger in person. Very pretty
Boobs: body is slim and nice. No visible stretch marks not reccomended for boob lovers
Frenching: Vigorous tongue fighting, french really machiam your GF
BBBJ: not the most skilful but plenty of balls licking and strong suction
FJ: wet and tight and willing to accomodate to changing positions.
GFE: 20/10. Superb GFE, always smiling and has a bubbly character. Cuddled and hugging after first shot and not a time watcher. No commercial feeling.
Communication: Able to converse well in simple english
RTF: Definitely! For her excellent GFE!!

When i was greeted by Sommi, she is seriously beautiful and petite, totally my type. She was wearing shorts showing her smooth legs and teasing with a bit of butt cheeks, so sexy to view from the back while she lead me to her room. She helped me undress and proceed to shower. After shower, she came & lie beside me play some light thai music to set up the ambience. She went straight on top and started kissing and licking my nipples and slowly down south. After about 4-5 mins of action below, i felt its my turn to service her, i turned her around and started painting her odourless pussy. It didn't took long before it was flooded with her juice. Shortly after, she capped me & cow girl me eagerly. Changed a few positions, missionary, doggy and spooning her by her side finishing myself off.

Washed up again and cuddled for a while. Before i left, she hugged me and gave me a kiss which really felt like gf. Already started to miss her while writing this...
Old 04-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mocha168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=764623

book 10am Fahsai from galaxyxscorts

location ..central

looks 9/10 young model slutty look

body 9/10 slim body with nice perky ass

boobs 9/10 big enough to me to grab it while doggy her and she riding

French 8/10 can speak French

pussy 8.5/10 shaved with no smell

bbbj 8.5/10 great suction which made me shot all my armies in her mouth

fj 8.5/10 love the way she ride me while I fondle her boobs ..her moan is sexy plus stero..
Old 04-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4679 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Wow, that's exactly the kind of selfish thinking that we don't need

But kudos for admitting
sharing must also share with right people. A few ask me to share but thems3lves selfish. This type share 4 what. Someeven backstab. But is okay share with right people then more intel. No need broadcast here also.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 7
kingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to behold

RTF at an unbelievable price 110$
Service better when she knows you
����

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong1 View Post
Sexy Nice Meaty Ass
>>>SILKSTOCKINGS>>>Belle>>>

Looks: 8/10 nice girl next door looks
Curvy Right size for everything especially the ass!
dont know why i had the feeling of bonking neighbour daughter

Frenching: 8/10 Not aggressive started mild slow and more towards sensual kind of feel
FJ: 10/10 pounded her in Doggy! I cummed both shots in doggy.one shot was standing in front of the mirror in the room

Comfy place definitely worth the price
Old 04-03-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13249 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Passion club mini 4/3/20 1030am first blood

Looks 9/10 syt cute fair
Body 10/10 tight smm
Boobs 20/10 very beautiful big tits
Bbbj 1/10
Cim cannot
Fj 2/10 give the bored face

Mini is tiny slim fair with beautiful tits. Service cannot. Only thing fun was playing with her tits. Always on the phone.

Rtf no
Thanks for this review
Old 04-03-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
derrickxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=764523

Seduction - Kimmi

Looks: Face slighter rounder but it is her alright. Thai tan, still attractive looking.

Body: Curvy not fat. Big natural boobs, nice ass.

Pussy: Can paint her shaved tight pussy with no restriction. Allowed one finger insertion into her pussy. Cant squirt but drilled her hole wet enough.

Frenching: Passionate, quite into it.

BBBJ: Long and detailed. Did not stop till I told her to. Good girl.

FJ: Mainly missionary, watched her boobs moved in wavy fashion. Doggy her, that was fun, till she was prone on the bed. First shot opted for cum on boobs, second shot, a bit on her face, the rest down her throat. No black face, took it swee swee. Tipped her equally swee for her efforts and obedience.

GFE: Good massage skills and nice smelling warm body to embrace. Like at home with a girlfriend during our off days without a care in the world. Overall, Kimmi looks a bit cold but she is actually sweet and complying.

RTF: Yes.
Old 04-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Passion club mini 4/3/20 1030am first blood

Looks 9/10 syt cute fair
Body 10/10 tight smm
Boobs 20/10 very beautiful big tits
Bbbj 1/10
Cim cannot
Fj 2/10 give the bored face

Mini is tiny slim fair with beautiful tits. Service cannot. Only thing fun was playing with her tits. Always on the phone.

Rtf no
On my radar. Hard to find thais with slim but big tits build. 2 years ago, it was a trend to have th girls with 38D 38E, now it has become a rarity. They seem to want to look like slim and fair Korean artists.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

Tarma Session with Sommi + Amm
Stable Pink Lady

OKT: Straight forward instructions and very prompt response

LOOKS (Somi): WYSIWYG looks exactly like the photos and even better with light make ups.

LOOKS (Amm): A little slight discount from photo, but gave the naughty and cum-fuck-me looks when first saw her

BODY (Somi): small petite build with slight thai tan. No tummy fats and nice natural B cup boobs with sensitive nipples

BODY (Amm): tall and fairer than Sommi also with natural B cups boob and light brown nipples.

Shower: As the bathroom unable to fit 3 person, Amm volunteered to shower me first. Shower is quite SOP.

After shower went to lay on the bed with Amm first and Sommi joined in.

BBBJ: first time experiencing dual BBBJ while Sommi is giving me heads and Amm licking my balls non stop and they took their turns to rotate.

FJ: Kanna raped left right centre. Tarama really dam shiok!

RTF - Yes. Maybe 1 single session to slowly enjoy each of them!
Old 04-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...6#post19830046

Girl Name: Sara
Girl Looks : same as photo with Thai tan, shoulder length hair, looks very cute especially when she smiles as she has dimples
Girl Body: S shaped with no tummy and smooth skin, small tattoo on back left shoulder, big C cup man made boobs that still nice to play and suck
GFE: very high, shower u throughly before and after action, will cuddle u during chatting in between shots
BBBJ: hardworking, slow and sensual type, licking of head, shaft and balls, combination of hand and mouth action
FJ: painted her till she is wet, can see her priceless expression and soft moans with hip gyrating if u paint her right, no ky needed, feels very tight, pump till she is high she will DFk u, couldn't tahan long with the soft moan and expression, 1st shot unloaded in missionary,2nd shot tried her cowgirl, she is quite a good rider, managed to cum together after 10mins of good riding, can feel her pussy muscle gripping my dick when she cums
EXTRA COMMENTS: booking was a breeze with simple checking of SBF nick, clear instructions were given after that to the gal's condo in the east, first time trying this stable and left me with good impression, will continue to support and hopefully will bring in more gems to our shores to serve all bros
Old 04-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Dekinky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jisu - Rollypolly

Cute girl.

I asked if she can massage and she say can.

Went shower, hanky panky and we started off with massage.

Show begins when she starts to play with my balls. Little bro grew in size and she gave a cheeky smile before she began her bbbj.

no hands, pure bbbj. no joke.
CIM and she doesnt retract straightaway. she made sure your ammo all out before she slowly release her suction to go spit.

she wanted to initiate fj but i think im weak from 1st shot cim 😂. she did try to get me hard and ready but i told her i prefer another round of bbbj whih she obliged.

Sweet girl, any bros going to find her can score points by buying nasi lemak for her. she wants to try.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

tarusinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haku from Lee

Look: 7/10

Body: 8/10
(abit meaty but everywhere is firm sort of like a girl who exercises)

Boob: 9/10 C cup
( firm as well. She told me is real)

FJ: 9/10 tight wet if you finger her well.

Overall: was quite satisfied. As she easily break ice, no attitude and willingly to serve. But the body was like tight to my liking.

RtF: yes
Old 04-03-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
24Kuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RL-Niko.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=765529

Location East.
This pretty slim gal is her 2 trip in Singapore her previous trip nick was natty.
Services and skill is definitely better then her last trip.
LOOKS 8/10
BOOBS B
FRENCH 7/10|
FINGER 7/10 Like it when u finger her.
CIM Skill 8/10
COF Skill 8/10
BBBJ 8/10
GFE 8/10
Rtf: will wan to try out orange, okt say her afternoon booking full alr.

Guys who remember her should come and try again. Wont regret.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1